Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 18194
-
02-07-26 08:41 #16919Senior Member

Posts: 691Inbox.
Inbox is full. Pm me her digits please!
Originally Posted by IWish
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 08:05 #16918Senior Member

Posts: 150Debbie
UTR South Clermont. Not pro, needs a regular or two to survive, 37 yo MILF. Slim, . She wants discretion and secrecy. No pics. I originally sent info to some SMs but no takers so opening up until limit is reached.
-
02-06-26 22:23 #16917Senior Member

Posts: 159New UTR girl. Alexis
Met a new UTR girl thru a friend. Alexis, 20's, tiny spinner, 5' maybe 100 lbs for those who like spinners. Picked her up for a car date and wow, is she cute! Went to a spot and she gave some amazing head! Had to stop her because I wanted to try her out, so got on top and didn't last long she was pretty tight. Couldn't go too long so I had her finished me off in her mouth and she was all for it! She said she is new to the game and asked if I would gatekeep for her. So message me for her #, but I got the impression she is going to be selective as she is new to this. She also asked I would post a couple of photos.
-
02-06-26 19:47 #16916Senior Member

Posts: 112Hi I would like to see her, can you pm her number.
Originally Posted by DreamForever69
[View Original Post]
Ty.
-
02-06-26 19:44 #16915Regular Member

Posts: 20Seleste
Saw Seleste for a CD the other day.
I think the rate for the service provided is fair.
Very enthusiastic.
She's really cute, but not really my type. So not sure if I'll repeat.
-
02-06-26 17:32 #16914Senior Member

Posts: 295Veronica
Finally saw Veronica and she definitely lived up to the hype. Absolute Sweetheart, Pretty and GFE. I now see why clients of Nikkole rave about sessions with Veronica, as they are very similar. I will definitely be seeing Veronica again.
-
02-06-26 12:38 #16913Regular Member

Posts: 14Jacqui or any other DFK'er
Hey boys! I'm back in town and looking for ideally Jacqui. Orlando FunTime's inbox is full so anyone who knows him or can pass along Jacqui's info would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for someone sensual, milfy and who loves to kiss. Sophia will be unavailable when I'm here. Thanks!
-
02-05-26 15:49 #16912Senior Member

Posts: 35Share
Oooohh she look great, can you share her info please, drop on my private, thanks.
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 14:42 #16911Senior Member

Posts: 159Seleste
Seleste gave me permission to share some pictures she sent me with the board.
Feel free to PM if you need her contact info.
-
02-04-26 22:27 #16910Senior Member

Posts: 413Jacqui
Would love to meet her. Your inbox is full. Your assistance would be much appreciated.
Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 14:31 #16909Senior Member

Posts: 82UTR duo
You lucky bastard. Way to give back to the fairer sex by doubling your donation and pleasure.
Originally Posted by JSalami
[View Original Post]
Sophia told me she has done duos with a few different UTRs here. She said her preference is that each girl focus on the dude so he gets special non stop arousal. She would be my first call if I was in the market for the ole manage a trois.
So reach out to her if you have her digits. If not, reach out to Ghostrider01 here to get the contact info.
Enjoy it.
-
02-04-26 13:23 #16908Senior Member

Posts: 672 girl special?
Hello Fellow Mongers!
I hit some huge bets on Hard Rock app and am looking to treat myself with 2 ladies. Any UTR that provide 2 ladies specials or that really get into each other as well? Long shot I know, but I figured I’d ask here. If not I’ll stick to our UTRs.
Thanks in advance
-
02-04-26 08:08 #16907Senior Member

Posts: 82Sophia
Ghostrider01 quoted here is her gatekeeper. I have received a few requests for contact info, but I'm not authorized to provide that, only GR01 is.
Originally Posted by Ghostrider01
[View Original Post]
That being said. Wow. Finally got back to see Sophia. She was out of pocket a couple days but is back and I engaged. What an incredible woman. The GFE is so intense. I've never been kissed so passionately nor groped so much. She literally tore my clothes off to get to my package. She dropped to her knees and went at it like crazy. I had to stop her or I would have popped there. I brought her to the bed and continued the passionate tryst. I love the absolute desire this woman possesses. She made me feel like I was the sexiest man alive and she had to fuck me! Damn this was so hot. That incredible soft smooth skin and that accent drives me wild. When I gave her pleasure the moans and shrieks were such a turn on to me. More BBBJ before I covered up and went to town in missionary so I could keep kissing her. Then I had her flip and finished in lazy doggie with me grabbing those boobs while banging away. Feeling those ass cheeks on my groin was the most incredible sensation as I filled the bag. An hour of nonstop lust and satisfaction.
Thanks GR01 for your help in keeping this beautiful piece of heaven here in Orlando.
-
02-04-26 08:01 #16906Regular Member

Posts: 9She is the best
I totally agree she is a must see.
Originally Posted by Ren67
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 06:40 #16905Regular Member

Posts: 9Jacqui 100% a must see guys
This was something I was trying to do for a while, I seen that Jacqui was starting to see clients again so I reached out to her with the help of Orlando Fun Guy any way I emailed her and waited she emailed me back and we set up a time to meet at my Home. I was so looking forward to seeing her again she showed up on time and she really is looking good just like I always remembered we chatted for a little while and then I asked if she wanted to go to the bedroom so we went. She started undressing and wow if your like me and like Beautiful Breast / nipples well she is one of the best really fat nipples. So I spent time there then we went into 69 and once again she tasted so amazing and she can suck a good cock after a short time of playing around I pounded her beautiful pussy. I did not last long but what a feeling she is so sweet and a must see 100% and you will be coming back for more like me, you can reach out to her through Email.











Reply With Quote




