Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 33046
-
02-05-26 10:22 #31261Regular Member

Posts: 3Haleigh
Hello everyone. 1st time poster. Have used these forums for the last year to help find decent providers. Man it's tough. I saw Haleigh on Tuesday this week in WL after someone posted a positive BBBJ review. Comms were good with the 2117 #. She told me digital donation was accepted but when I got there the story changed. I had close to the agreed donation in my car so I went back out to get it. If she wasn't at least cute this would have been my chance to bail, but I went back, so that tells you something at least. Only did QV BBBJ and just like a previous poster said. DEEP throat, gagging, face fu*king, all the things. She's openly using, smoking. There was nothing sketchy about the visit really. She seems nice, a little talkative. Probably won't repeat because I tend not to repeat and I feel like she's just going to do downhill from there (which I gather is the norm). Thank you for all the intel you all have provided over the last year, and I'm happy to contribute.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 18:03 #31260Senior Member

Posts: 982Just by reading the ad she sounds as if she's got a shitty attitude.
Originally Posted by Mrfilmer
[View Original Post]
No to everything, time is $$$ , no thanks, I'd pass. , but maybe Mr Filmer can do a photo shoot.
-
02-04-26 17:35 #31259Senior Member

Posts: 523I saw her once but it took a few tries to get in touch with her. My opinion is she's not worth the effort.
Originally Posted by Deanage
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 16:21 #31258Senior Member

Posts: 328Willow- reports. No comms
I have been trying to meet up with Willow. She is non responsive.
-
02-04-26 09:33 #31257Senior Member

Posts: 1531Marisa aka sexii lexiiii aka Alexis Rose
She was good. Others have said they will have life long memories. No go for me. Blacklisted
Originally Posted by Mrfilmer
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 23:25 #31256Senior Member

Posts: 662If that's Rhea then those pics are fairly enhanced
No issue previously but others have reported being robbed or attempt to be set up / cornered. Maybe true, maybe not. Don't expect the baddie in the pics but far from terrible looking. Was a legit spinner and decent BBBJ, even pretty decent vibes. Has state records in MA. Some prior discussion in Springfield forum.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 22:09 #31255Senior Member

Posts: 96How was she? This was the last good / decent looking one I've wondered about out of all the posts. She looks decent. Good BJ?
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 21:57 #31254Senior Member

Posts: 1531Marisa aka Sexii Lexiiii aka Alexis Rose
Marisa aka Sexii Lexiiii aka Alexis Rose.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Marisa used to be a regular of mine when she was in Meriden. She was fun. I stopped seeing her and moved on. Someone later made a post about her and I inquired.
Today someone brought her up in DMs as potential and it jogged my memory.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastw...2/105012499735
203-XXX-6112
413-XXX-7536
-
02-03-26 21:08 #31253Senior Member

Posts: 63Cromwell
It's hit or miss. I've seen one in the past (posted review) and she looked like the pictures, but the service was abysmal. I have inquired on some other ads since that experience and you can typically convince the girls to hope on a google meet video call to verify, they rarely looks like their picture. I'm not sure if it's an agency given the volume of ads on eros, but I would say they're more miss than hit.
Originally Posted by ThetaIota
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 18:42 #31252Senior Member

Posts: 96This one caught my interest but as well no luck. Not much info. Does look good though.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 18:14 #31251Regular Member

Posts: 21Eros girls in Cromwell
I always see several girls in Cromwell. What's the info on these girls (are pictures bait and switch)?
TIA.
-
02-03-26 17:04 #31250Senior Member

Posts: 1531Re: Haleigh
Originally Posted by Donaldo
[View Original Post]
If you have the number, she'll prob answer regardless of ad up. This ad has same number and still up.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...u/148307254565
413-XXX-2117
-
02-03-26 16:29 #31249Senior Member

Posts: 106Already down
The link is already down.
Originally Posted by Mrfilmer
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 16:19 #31248Senior Member

Posts: 389Hey thank you. Will avoid.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 16:07 #31247Senior Member

Posts: 1531Re: Tiny little freak aka Haylee aka Rhea
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Mrfilmer
[View Original Post]
Lots of flags. Already posted my intel before on her. Number in this ad goes to a cashapp to someone named Tobias but has a pic of her. Too many number changes. Flag.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastw...r/835135094094
959-XXX-6169
413-XXX-7536
914-XXX-5783
413-XXX-8832
860-XXX-0578











Reply With Quote




