The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 103 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1537
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1462
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSam1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been there since they moved but it doesn't seem like a great setup due to their services offered.
    I do like the new place, more open-ish, more corners, modern. Just change the sheets! I feel like going out and buying a box of baby changing pads to put down.

  2. #1461
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    Went in last week. No sheet change. Usual visit for me, but starting to get a bit more greedy on tip desired. Hate to say it, but I'm done. Really takes down the mood when you have to haggle. Besides, there was another story this week on the new about parlors. So don't want to be the guy on film coming out when media sets up for follow up.
    I haven't been there since they moved but it doesn't seem like a great setup due to their services offered.

  3. #1460
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormzer93  [View Original Post]
    I agree. If its a place that I know doesn't change the sheets (like footy), ill just start by sitting on the edge of the bed when they come in and bypass the massage.
    Went in last week. No sheet change. Usual visit for me, but starting to get a bit more greedy on tip desired. Hate to say it, but I'm done. Really takes down the mood when you have to haggle. Besides, there was another story this week on the new about parlors. So don't want to be the guy on film coming out when media sets up for follow up.

  4. #1459
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    Took the bus, dropped off near Rooty at new location.

    Same 3 there as earlier in month.

    Got same services as in past, but got a vibe that higher tips are desired.

    So, my trips will be cut way back. I don't mind patronizing on regular basis.

    And expect being loyal should be rewarded. Especially in businesses where.

    Clientele is spotty.

    Have to admit, the new place has more room, feels more open. But I always.

    Get that weird feel when I go to leave, and the sheet / bedding, is just snuggled.

    Up for the next person, and not changed. I'm mean, I'm now on and up.

    Against what ever the prior person has on them. Or std / sti.

    I mean, even a diaper changing pad at mid section, to be tossed would be a huge.

    Step in keeping a bit more isolated. Maybe we should all bring our own to.

    These places.
    I agree. If its a place that I know doesn't change the sheets (like footy), ill just start by sitting on the edge of the bed when they come in and bypass the massage.

  5. #1458

    New Rooty

    Took the bus, dropped off near Rooty at new location.

    Same 3 there as earlier in month.

    Got same services as in past, but got a vibe that higher tips are desired.

    So, my trips will be cut way back. I don't mind patronizing on regular basis.

    And expect being loyal should be rewarded. Especially in businesses where.

    Clientele is spotty.

    Have to admit, the new place has more room, feels more open. But I always.

    Get that weird feel when I go to leave, and the sheet / bedding, is just snuggled.

    Up for the next person, and not changed. I'm mean, I'm now on and up.

    Against what ever the prior person has on them. Or std / sti.

    I mean, even a diaper changing pad at mid section, to be tossed would be a huge.

    Step in keeping a bit more isolated. Maybe we should all bring our own to.

    These places.

  6. #1457
    Sounds like WH has had some change over recently. I believe they both have been here before but have now cycled back.

    I visited Red in Marion recently. I picked 30 minutes, ok massage, standard finish but hinted at more. It wasn't someone I would pick for further activities and at this point won't be returning.

  7. #1456
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    THe only other gal I ever saw was sleeping, but woke up when I went in. She was older, 250 lbs-ish. So I hope there is another one.
    Dropped in a few days ago to try the non-Lucy provider but there was no one else there.

  8. #1455
    Quote Originally Posted by MontyTck  [View Original Post]
    Is that the same Sophia that has been there before that humms during your massage?
    Yep, now that y9 u mention it.

  9. #1454
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    You saw the good ones. Sophia is toned, curvy. Mary / molly shorter if energetic fun.
    Is that the same Sophia that has been there before that humms during your massage?

  10. #1453
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormzer93  [View Original Post]
    When I stopped in I only saw two. Sophia & Molly. Both 30's, decent looking, with big tits. Sophia changed into a sailor outfit with a tiny skirt. Incredibly hot. Was very tight. Will repeat. Any info on the 3rd girl?
    You saw the good ones. Sophia is toned, curvy. Mary / molly shorter if energetic fun.

  11. #1452
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    Couple da6's ago I got into Rooty at new location on 1st Ave. Front door about 40' from main traffic. Whew.

    3 girls there, all very nice. Lot of room in there. No price jump.
    When I stopped in I only saw two. Sophia & Molly. Both 30's, decent looking, with big tits. Sophia changed into a sailor outfit with a tiny skirt. Incredibly hot. Was very tight. Will repeat. Any info on the 3rd girl?

  12. #1451

    Nice clean place

    Couple da6's ago I got into Rooty at new location on 1st Ave. Front door about 40' from main traffic. Whew.

    3 girls there, all very nice. Lot of room in there. No price jump.

  13. #1450
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSquirt  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in last week to sample a different provider but Lucy was the only one there so I left. I believe there is another girl working there.
    THe only other gal I ever saw was sleeping, but woke up when I went in. She was older, 250 lbs-ish. So I hope there is another one.

  14. #1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    Any insight on the 2nd lmt here? I just realized, 90% of AMPs on 1st Ave now. Makes my bus rides simpler, too cold to pedal.
    I stopped in last week to sample a different provider but Lucy was the only one there so I left. I believe there is another girl working there.

  15. #1448
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Decided to be the first and TOFTT if necessary. Others reported correctly, it definitely had the look and feel of a typical AMP. My provider, Lucy, was older than I prefer but not terrible to look at. I placed the towel on a side table and it stayed there. The massage started with a few strokes from my ankles to my neck, nudging my tip and jewels along the way. I have to say Lucy knows her way around a massage and I was OK if that's all it was. The table was extra wide, almost wider than my elbow spread. She placed my arms hanging off the table to allow her to climb aboard from various angles. After she dismounted I brought them back to my preferred location palms up and wide to my side. A couple times she ran into my outstretched fingers with her crotch and I wiggled them a bit which elicited a return pass up my legs and butt crack. At the flip she covered my midsection with a towel but immediately started rubbing under it. She asked if I like massage there and I said of course and the towel disappeared as quickly as it had appeared. She introduced hot oil and probably some hot stones, I couldn't tell for sure but the heat felt great. She was ok with roaming under her blouse but nowhere else. Typical Bs and a paunchy hard gut. When she got fully involved, her whole body was shaking, almost jumping up and down. Which I'd never seen employed. Cleanup was thorough and I was on my way. $70/$60. I would return to try out someone else.
    Any insight on the 2nd lmt here? I just realized, 90% of AMPs on 1st Ave now. Makes my bus rides simpler, too cold to pedal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape