Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 390 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 5844
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5424

    PDXVixen87 - review from 2022 when she Reappeared

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty7  [View Original Post]
    I am tempted to see her, was just wondering about opinions and if she is worth seeing? Thank you to anyone who has time to comment and or respond.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ixen87.165473/
    See my 4 year old review when she was fresh back in the hobby.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...676&viewfull=1#post5829676.

  2. #5423

    Nope

    Haven't seen either one of them post before. Posted ads within a few moments of each other, so possibly traveling together. 360# Washington number tho.

  3. #5422

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I've seen her once waaay before Covid. Maybe 10 years ago?

    Dump on NE Sandy, many of the same pics she's using in that ad you posted.

    Her menu was much broader than what she's posted on the GPS board.

    She was a major clock watcher / time thief. I booked an hour as I usually always do (or longer when I know them / have chemistry and rapport) and she was bitching about me fucking her for more than 10 minutes after an average BBBJ.

    There's really no rescuing that kind of situation imo especially if the other person is chemically altered, so I switched to straight hard fucking till I came, took a piss and witnessed her min CVS set up in there, dressed, and went home for a looong hot shower w all the soap.
    Thank you for letting me know, her menu was tempting, but with all those issues I will avoid her.

  4. #5421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Don't know and it's been quite some time since I saw her. Plus there have been number of women doing the secret video shit.
    Sometimes they're obvious to find, on the wall, by the door, video doorbell, or hidden on hanging shoe organizer, by plants.

    A while back, thisgirl1661 got called out for having camera in her room, supposedly it was to record her old cat health, bullshit.

  5. #5420

    Not that I'm aware of

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't she the one recording guys in her room?
    Don't know and it's been quite some time since I saw her. Plus there have been number of women doing the secret video shit.

  6. #5419

  7. #5418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I've seen her once waaay before Covid. Maybe 10 years ago?

    Dump on NE Sandy, many of the same pics she's using in that ad you posted.

    Her menu was much broader than what she's posted on the GPS board.

    She was a major clock watcher / time thief. I booked an hour as I usually always do (or longer when I know them / have chemistry and rapport) and she was bitching about me fucking her for more than 10 minutes after an average BBBJ.

    There's really no rescuing that kind of situation imo especially if the other person is chemically altered, so I switched to straight hard fucking till I came, took a piss and witnessed her min CVS set up in there, dressed, and went home for a looong hot shower w all the soap.
    Wasn't she the one recording guys in her room?

  8. #5417

    Yes and.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty7  [View Original Post]
    I am tempted to see her, was just wondering about opinions and if she is worth seeing? Thank you to anyone who has time to comment and or respond.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ixen87.165473/
    Yes, I've seen her once waaay before Covid. Maybe 10 years ago?

    Dump on NE Sandy, many of the same pics she's using in that ad you posted.

    Her menu was much broader than what she's posted on the GPS board.

    She was a major clock watcher / time thief. I booked an hour as I usually always do (or longer when I know them / have chemistry and rapport) and she was bitching about me fucking her for more than 10 minutes after an average BBBJ.

    There's really no rescuing that kind of situation imo especially if the other person is chemically altered, so I switched to straight hard fucking till I came, took a piss and witnessed her min CVS set up in there, dressed, and went home for a looong hot shower w all the soap.

  9. #5416

    Has anyone seen pdxvixen87

    I am tempted to see her, was just wondering about opinions and if she is worth seeing? Thank you to anyone who has time to comment and or respond.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ixen87.165473/

  10. #5415
    Quote Originally Posted by CallingAllSluts  [View Original Post]
    Same for me. Initial contact fizzled out, then came back offering the bare that I wanted. High pressure "I don't wait" attitude and to me clearly not the girl doing the communicating, if she even exists.

    Hopefully I'm wrong, but feels very off to me also.
    She looks very young to me. I'm old so they're all younger, but I'd be looking for I'd on this one.

  11. #5414

    Trust Your Gut

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffAllStar  [View Original Post]
    So has anyone actually seen this person? Something just feels off about it. I have messaged them, I have even attempted to meet but, something doesn't feel right. I feel like she is managed and that I'm talking to someone else. Also it seems like maybe there are people waiting around for you to show up.

    Anyone actually see this person?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/201401218
    Same for me. Initial contact fizzled out, then came back offering the bare that I wanted. High pressure "I don't wait" attitude and to me clearly not the girl doing the communicating, if she even exists.

    Hopefully I'm wrong, but feels very off to me also.

  12. #5413

    Angel has anyone seen?

    So has anyone actually seen this person? Something just feels off about it. I have messaged them, I have even attempted to meet but, something doesn't feel right. I feel like she is managed and that I'm talking to someone else. Also it seems like maybe there are people waiting around for you to show up.

    Anyone actually see this person?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/201401218

  13. #5412

    Ct

    New Italian girl in town. Are they as feisty as the Latinas?

  14. #5411

    Anyone get a response?

    She's posting again, but no response to texts.

    Just wondering if anyone got any traction.

  15. #5410

    TrainerGirl BS on GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by AddledPated  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of the TrainerGirl alert.

    Two points to make. A woman bails on an appointment last second like that, then gives the instant bad behavior get out of jail free card excuse that he was creepy. Gets nothing but "You go Girl!" over there. Dude does it, he gets what you just saw.

    Me? I just mental note all the cunts putting themselves on my no fly list. (and the occasional response I like). I'm not going anywhere near anyone treating people that way.

    Admittedly I don't pay much attention, but I haven't seen a flip out like that since Redbecca. Can't say I missed it.
    She actually looks way worse than the hobbyist, like she's borderline personality or something. I've walked out on date at least a dozen times. If my spidey sense hits me for any reason, I bail. Once, I had the feeling it was a sting, so I left, and what do you know, a few days later, there's an article in the Oregonian. I've walked out due to seeing Tyrone's, due to them taking too long in the bathroom - 15 minutes and I'm gone. I walk out if their pics don't match.

    I rarely use GPS anymore because of the drama. It's like these providers on there will harass a hobbyist over an alert once they smell blood in the water. Trainer Girl sounds like a train wreck. Guy even offered to pay her and then she refused to give her Venmo and demanded he bring it to her in person just to fuck with the guy more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape