Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 12183
-
02-02-26 16:35 #10803Senior Member

Posts: 152Appreciate the review format, cheers.
Originally Posted by Asd890
[View Original Post]
Ami on asiansensation99 is Cody on AB888 (same site) in case anyone was confused. Ami is a much better name than Cody LOL.
Originally Posted by DMVraview
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 16:29 #10802Senior Member

Posts: 152FFC Yumi looks hot, new? Can't find info on her.
JB Koko (same as AB888 Vivian), was Yura RS https://risingsun8.com/view/28673 JP profile: https://ranking-deli.jp/fuzoku/style...27765/5223364/.
Fairly sure AB888 Cody was at MK in NYC before.
ABFY Mina https://ranking-deli.jp/12/shop/42809/5339437/.
"Sisters" it seems from reviews unfortunately LOL. Doubles is 1 hr 600+500? That's a lot of jgirl visits.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
Folks there are either regular people who have no idea what's going on or other mongers, so as long as you're acting casual / normal doing your business you should be fine. Mongers are always trying to avoid any and all interaction LOL.
Originally Posted by Stroon78
[View Original Post]
Regardless, some times are just a bit busy with folks coming and going. I have seen police cars there a couple times FWIW. If you do get suspicious it's better to be safe than potentially deal with LE.
-
02-02-26 15:58 #10801Senior Member

Posts: 265Vivian
Is she thick? How does she look
-
02-02-26 15:50 #10800Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 144Ami AB
I got to see Ami she open the door she this cute girl with a nice booty and a desire to please. She got some nice big tits and a thick ass. She let me in we took a quick shower back tot he room she goes DTBBJ. She slobbering all over my dick I love it she a good sucker then it was my turn my god she got a tasty and cute pussy I ate her out for 5 min making her moan and shake she like it then got the cover and pounded her in mish until I came in the bag she help me clean up. Her pussy was young and tight I didn't even get a chance to do doggy.
-
02-02-26 13:17 #10799Senior Member

Posts: 25Marina
Met her last weekend.
She was prettier in person and tall, 5'6".
Good: Pretty and tall.
Bad: No FIV, COF, COB. If you are shorter than her, no 69. No kiss on face.
CIM cost extra. Her attitude was OK and less GFE (less interaction and she just wanted you cum quickly).
Shower is mediocre.
Luckily, I met her for 30 minutes and won't repeated.
-
02-02-26 12:55 #10798Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 46AB888 Vivian
Vivian is super cute, and her boobs are big and soft. She and I got undressed and we went to quick shower back in the room she gave me an amazing BBBJ while I admired her skinny body she knows how to use her mouth once she had me hard we fucked missionary. Mish was amazing gripping her gorgeous breasts while looking at her drop dead striking face and making heavy eye contact. (The eye contact is worth the price of admission). Cowgirl / doggy / edge of bed riding.
BJ was way above average as she took time to admire and stroke and suck and felt like she cared about making sure I forgot about this crazy world and the fact I didn't get that damn raise I deserved.
-
02-02-26 09:56 #10797Regular Member

Posts: 10Any recommendations for a talented and sloppy BBBJ in the Tysons / Mclean area? Not looking for FS, just need to relax.
-
02-01-26 22:30 #10796Senior Member

Posts: 94Mai
Looks like Mai who was mostly at PPC is at AB. Offering quite the menu (bb, bb Greek, GS and vid). I'll def be seeing her this week and hope she lives up to the hype.
-
02-01-26 14:37 #10795Senior Member

Posts: 706Real sister? Because that would be worth some $$ LOL.
Originally Posted by Xwa521
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 12:07 #10794Senior Member

Posts: 62Zara still on their website
In that case they must be using her pics, because she's still on the webstie.
Originally Posted by Ethylwood
[View Original Post]
https://crystalpalace66.com/
-
02-01-26 10:49 #10793Senior Member

Posts: 265Look at the username.
I would be surprised if it ain't the agency itself.
Originally Posted by Ethylwood
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 18:06 #10792Senior Member

Posts: 27Mira JB
Tried Mira yesterday and Yes it's her in the pics. She was bubbly and friendly and looked excited to see me. She was super slim and her cute ass was hanging out her mini skirt which was a nice touch and it looked delicious. We took care of the donation as she provides the upsell menu list on her phone. It was a very interesting and affordable list for most options but I chose to stick with the standard 30 min session with no upgrades. These Japanese girls need to stop testing my willpower. If you know you know.
After a quick shower it was back to the room. Some quick LFK then she worked her way down for the standard Japanese treatment. This is where it got good. This girl gave me a great BBBJ, she licked and sucked my jr like she was eating a lollipop candy. I had to look at her a few times. I was definitely lost in space. I mean it was slow, soft, sensual and sloppy. I felt the extra spit dripping down on my balls. Her wet hand technique with her attention to the tip felt amazing. I could have laid there for the entire 30 minutes just like that. I think with a little coaching she could have got me where I needed to be but I didn't come to pop from just a BBBJ. After about 10 minutes of that it was on to the main event.
I started in mish and that's where I ended. Not only did her 90 lbs, 5'2 ish tiny frame handle the business in a satisfactory manner there was minimal residence. I got in there good enough and I enjoyed myself thrusting her while grabbing her perky soft tits. What a trooper I must say. I can tell she was a bit uncomfortable but she tried her best to hide it and enjoy. She was ridiculously tight so I didn't last that long. She gave it her all I felt her back walls so not much more room left for junior to go LOL.
Cleaned up. Chit chat and I left happy. Definitely will have her on my repeat list simply because she's a perfect spinner but such a valiant effort from a Japanese cutie. She's a sweetheart, treat her nice boys!
-
01-31-26 11:10 #10791Regular Member

Posts: 20Skeptical
Yesterday afternoon? Either this review is fake or they're using her pics for a different girl because I know for a fact that she went back to Vietnam almost a week ago.
Originally Posted by XiaoWang87
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 18:56 #10790Regular Member

Posts: 13Zara at Crystal Palace
Tried this new agency for the first time yesterday afternoon, easy booking and smooth setup. Nice apartment incall, clean and comfy setup, really happy they're expanding into new territory. My place is only 10 minutes away, super convenient.
Back to Zara, she is a keeper. Exotic natural beauty with a warm inviting smile, minimal makeup, better than pics. She took my hand to the bedroom, quick chat then stripped down. Shower had dual mouthwash, light LFK / DFK and body slides to get things going. On the bed she took charge with passionate DFK, hand on jr, boobs rubbing my chest while I played with her firm ass and wet kitty. Slid down for one of the best slow deep BBBJ / BLS I've had, pivoted into 69 without me asking, her tight little CSP tasted amazing while she worked me like it was her last meal. Cover on for mish, tight entry but smooth once going, eyes locked wide open with genuine DFK the whole time. CG was fire, she rode hard squatting and grinding, leaning for kisses, hair flowing, tits bouncing. Doggy showed off her toned ass, back to mish then finished with sloppy deep CIM. Chatted a bit, final rinse, hugs and kisses plus a warm pouch for the cold outside. Highly recommend.
-
01-30-26 17:46 #10789Senior Member

Posts: 62What's up with this location. I was there and saw a dude sitting in their car with a straight line of sight to the room and can see everyone coming and going. No cool. It's way too much traffic for my liking.
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 16:37
Shill account ignore all posts












Reply With Quote





