Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 58879
-
02-02-26 18:21 #55309Senior Member

Posts: 1232Kinda steep🤣 Try a spa girl you click with, over the years I've had some luck seeing them after hours or off days, always starts off with me joking about a 24-hour massage, after repeated visits I've hooked up with a few off site... without the 24-hour fee.
Originally Posted by NeonJesus
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 18:08 #55308Senior Member

Posts: 164That's about a normal price for a day at Disney these days (without the MSOG) LOL.
Originally Posted by NeonJesus
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 18:03 #55307Senior Member

Posts: 215When Ayou was in town, I asked about a day long Disney outcall with MSOG throughout the day, and price given was $2500. So yes, Most things Availalbe for the right amount.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 18:01 #55306Senior Member

Posts: 215That sucks. I've had 4 expieriences with Meiji and hit on 3 of them for great times with beautiful women. That being siad, I noticed both riri and rinka are heavily edited photos, which has turned me off from visiting.
Originally Posted by AlexKx93
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the review.
-
02-02-26 17:57 #55305Senior Member

Posts: 218Riri from Meiji
Decided to try some Meiji because I wanted something different. Met with Riri and the service was lackluster. Acted like she didn't even want me to touch her and rushed me to finish. The same average service happened to me the first time I tried Meiji. My typical AMP experience is better. Needless to say, I won't be repeating.
-
02-02-26 17:46 #55304Senior Member

Posts: 1232part time Blue
Good for her. She earned it. Reminds me of keiko when she was picking and choosing before becoming full-time mamasan and I had the best times with her when she went part-time... maybe catch blue like I did Keiko.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
I read a report with some new names hopefully new girls go with those new names and not just a change of names🤣
-
02-02-26 15:58 #55303Senior Member

Posts: 38Massage Oasis on Dr Phillips and Conroy
Also. Curious if anyone has been there lately and if it is still legit. Thanks!
-
02-02-26 15:52 #55302Senior Member

Posts: 38Saku on Fairbanks
It's been a while since anyone reported on Saku. Wondering if it is still 100% legit. Has anyone been lately?
-
02-02-26 15:32 #55301Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Blue is selective these days and by request only!? I was told!
I was told by an attended at Oak Ridge that BLUE only comes in by special request and only if you have seen her before? Or she recognizes you? If you ask for Blue, "out of the blue" LOL! They'll first briefly question you on how you know her? Then place a phone call to her? Describing what you look like? Then make you wait like 30 minutes then she will come in to greet you on a YMMV basis? It sounded like to me she is more into managing then being an active therapist!? But will entertain the idea for the right type of client!
Originally Posted by WillWall101
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 15:26 #55300Senior Member

Posts: 200Maitland AMP or non AMP suggestions?
I'm going to the Tesla service center in Maitland tomorrow and will have some time to kill. Would anyone like to point me in the direction of an AMP or provider near there? You can dm me if preferred. Thanks SB.
-
02-02-26 14:49 #55299Senior Member

Posts: 257New Lineups?
Heard Angel Lisa and Tasha at Orchid.
Any info prior to making the trek?
-
02-02-26 14:11 #55298Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Meiji
I got a text this morning, letting me know that there are two Japanese girls and one Korean girl here in Orlando- Altamonte.
-
02-02-26 13:35 #55297Senior Member

Posts: 542February Line up
From what I was told here are the following lineups.
Orchid:
Angel Lisa Tasha.
They are there this week, I don't know if other girls are coming or going.
Tokyo:
Sugar Abby Cecilia.
Same as above.
5 Star.
Jasmine and new young lady.
Tiffany is gone back to China for vacation Chinese new year and we'll be back in March.
-
02-02-26 09:41 #55296Senior Member

Posts: 259Any good massages around lake Mary
Visiting this week and wanted to know any good places or independents in and around Lake Mary. Please feel free to pm.
-
02-02-26 06:02 #55295Senior Member

Posts: 1232You're welcome, the place you seen blue on oak ridge is orchid now, formally m&y. I don't know blue's schedule but she is definitely one of Orlando's ATF's...I've had the pleasure with her several times over the years.
Originally Posted by WillyMatt123
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





