Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55355
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    I've never asked. But anything is possible with enough $$

    All the girls in this business will give you the best attention money can buy!
    When Ayou was in town, I asked about a day long Disney outcall with MSOG throughout the day, and price given was $2500. So yes, Most things Availalbe for the right amount.

  2. #55354
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKx93  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try some Meiji because I wanted something different. Met with Riri and the service was lackluster. Acted like she didn't even want me to touch her and rushed me to finish. The same average service happened to me the first time I tried Meiji. My typical AMP experience is better. Needless to say, I won't be repeating.
    That sucks. I've had 4 expieriences with Meiji and hit on 3 of them for great times with beautiful women. That being siad, I noticed both riri and rinka are heavily edited photos, which has turned me off from visiting.

    Thanks for the review.

  3. #55353

    Riri from Meiji

    Decided to try some Meiji because I wanted something different. Met with Riri and the service was lackluster. Acted like she didn't even want me to touch her and rushed me to finish. The same average service happened to me the first time I tried Meiji. My typical AMP experience is better. Needless to say, I won't be repeating.

  4. #55352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230

    part time Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    I was told by an attended at Oak Ridge that BLUE only comes in by special request and only if you have seen her before? Or she recognizes you? If you ask for Blue, "out of the blue" LOL! They'll first briefly question you on how you know her? Then place a phone call to her? Describing what you look like? Then make you wait like 30 minutes then she will come in to greet you on a YMMV basis? It sounded like to me she is more into managing then being an active therapist!? But will entertain the idea for the right type of client!
    Good for her. She earned it. Reminds me of keiko when she was picking and choosing before becoming full-time mamasan and I had the best times with her when she went part-time... maybe catch blue like I did Keiko.

    I read a report with some new names hopefully new girls go with those new names and not just a change of names🤣

  5. #55351

    Massage Oasis on Dr Phillips and Conroy

    Also. Curious if anyone has been there lately and if it is still legit. Thanks!

  6. #55350

    Saku on Fairbanks

    It's been a while since anyone reported on Saku. Wondering if it is still 100% legit. Has anyone been lately?

  7. #55349
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Blue is selective these days and by request only!? I was told!

    Quote Originally Posted by WillWall101  [View Original Post]
    I believe I remember someone in an older post mentioning that Blue used to be known as Monica. Does anyone know if she is the same Monica that used to go back and forth between the now closed King and New Day spas a few years ago? She was always one of my favorites.
    I was told by an attended at Oak Ridge that BLUE only comes in by special request and only if you have seen her before? Or she recognizes you? If you ask for Blue, "out of the blue" LOL! They'll first briefly question you on how you know her? Then place a phone call to her? Describing what you look like? Then make you wait like 30 minutes then she will come in to greet you on a YMMV basis? It sounded like to me she is more into managing then being an active therapist!? But will entertain the idea for the right type of client!

  8. #55348

    Maitland AMP or non AMP suggestions?

    I'm going to the Tesla service center in Maitland tomorrow and will have some time to kill. Would anyone like to point me in the direction of an AMP or provider near there? You can dm me if preferred. Thanks SB.

  9. #55347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    New Lineups?

    Heard Angel Lisa and Tasha at Orchid.

    Any info prior to making the trek?

  10. #55346
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Meiji

    I got a text this morning, letting me know that there are two Japanese girls and one Korean girl here in Orlando- Altamonte.

  11. #55345

    February Line up

    From what I was told here are the following lineups.

    Orchid:

    Angel Lisa Tasha.

    They are there this week, I don't know if other girls are coming or going.

    Tokyo:

    Sugar Abby Cecilia.

    Same as above.

    5 Star.

    Jasmine and new young lady.

    Tiffany is gone back to China for vacation Chinese new year and we'll be back in March.

  12. #55344

    Any good massages around lake Mary

    Visiting this week and wanted to know any good places or independents in and around Lake Mary. Please feel free to pm.

  13. #55343
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyMatt123  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for that. Much appreciated. I was there in October and Saw Blue at the place on Oak Ridge. Not sure what the name is now. Blue was fantastic. I would love to see her again if she's around when I'm down there again in 3 weeks.

    Again, thanks for the help.
    You're welcome, the place you seen blue on oak ridge is orchid now, formally m&y. I don't know blue's schedule but she is definitely one of Orlando's ATF's...I've had the pleasure with her several times over the years.

  14. #55342
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Crystal and Tokyo are the same place, was Tokyo but now Crystal people just still call it Tokyo. Meiji is an agency nothing to do with Crystal or Tokyo.
    Thank you for that. Much appreciated. I was there in October and Saw Blue at the place on Oak Ridge. Not sure what the name is now. Blue was fantastic. I would love to see her again if she's around when I'm down there again in 3 weeks.

    Again, thanks for the help.

  15. #55341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyRub  [View Original Post]
    Does Meiji ever offer outcalls?
    I've never asked. But anything is possible with enough $$

    All the girls in this business will give you the best attention money can buy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape