Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 20137
-
02-03-26 14:20 #19507Senior Member

Posts: 25I Second Evee
I second this review! She is everything we want to see in a provider. First and foremost she has excellent skills. Bonus's are easy comms, great location, always adheres to scheduled appointments, and a flat rate to boot! Eve is one I am hesitant to review because I want to keep her all to myself! Her personality and how she makes you feel is her best quality IMO. She deserves the positive review and deserves all the business, you will not regret. This goes without saying but protect this one, treat this one right! Stay Safe!
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 13:57 #19506Senior Member

Posts: 81Bella
She set up shop on her own for a little bit, and was a great time. However, was unable to capture clients, so I believe she has not been in the game for a minute.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 13:03 #19505Regular Member

Posts: 4Blonde Provider
I had a massage from number 1 link below.
She is about a 5/10 IMO and about 40 pounds heavier than the picture. She won't send a pic of herself. It's a wait and see hoping for the best situation.
Originally Posted by KornDog17
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 09:28 #19504Senior Member

Posts: 1509Bella
So, does anyone know if Bella is still working anywhere? I guess she's not at Panacea anymore. I might have seen her a couple years ago at Panacea but not sure if I'm thinking of the same girl. I've been hearing that she was a bit more fun than some of the others and would like a chance to try her out. Any info is appreciated.
-
02-02-26 22:41 #19503Regular Member

Posts: 20Blonde Provider
Does anybody have info on this one or know a name I can search?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/979415695039
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/801213376062
-
02-02-26 15:28 #19502Senior Member

Posts: 208Evee
I'll pm you with a reply.
Originally Posted by Hawk0529
[View Original Post]
-ODB.
-
02-02-26 14:31 #19501Regular Member

Posts: 21Menu
I have always wanted to go check Eve out. Does the menu include more than HE?
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 21:25 #19500Senior Member

Posts: 441Ocean Star
Ocean Star has long been a favorite of mine. Always clean rooms, discreate parking, attractive providers, always left very happy. Cindy the owner used to own the Five Star on Plainfield, bought the building that Pacific Massage used to be in on 44th near Kalamazoo Ave.
Originally Posted by Dangoh
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 13:53 #19499Senior Member

Posts: 85Thanks. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Wolverine427
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 21:19 #19498Regular Member

Posts: 5Looking for a new MP
So I used to go to one on 8th Street called Mama Dee's I know it's been closed for a few years now so I'm looking for a good MP with HE and or FS would prefer Asian girls but won't turn down any other.
-
01-31-26 20:59 #19497Regular Member

Posts: 13I thought she meant moon moon moved there. ?
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
Told her, too long of a drive for me.
She gives a pretty good massage imo. Seen her a few times when she was on Plainfield.
-
01-31-26 17:38 #19496Senior Member

Posts: 85Zeeland?
What MP did she go to?
Originally Posted by Wolverine427
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 17:04 #19495Senior Member

Posts: 25Thornwood
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/579806978007
Striking out at Panacea I called Teyana and got a great ending from a super hot girl.
She is the last pics at the bottom phone ending in 8361.
-
01-31-26 17:02 #19494Senior Member

Posts: 25Is Panacea still open?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/639984415958
I called and they never picked up. Drove to their newest location on Plainfield. Didn't see any signage and parking lot is empty. Called again thinking Google took me to the wrong address. No answer.
I was at a building that had a State Farm agency in it. Was this correct?
Why run the ad? 2nd move for them in a few months.
-
01-31-26 14:29 #19493Senior Member

Posts: 208Eve the Goddess
I saw Eve again this month, and once again it was easy to setup and the session was top notch. Same great location discreet, clean, warm and cozy.
I reviewed Eve before. She said it resulted in lots of new clients. Hoping to see some of your reviews.
She's really cool, in great shape, and extremely good at what she does.
https://tryst.link/massage/evedior-420
-ODB.










Reply With Quote





