Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 123 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1844
This blog is moderated by BravoFox
  1. #1289

    Quick update

    Just to quickly add to my own post. I see my text response to them is actually posted on the page for Hatti (I. E. , very satisfied and a pleasure to be with). I'd say two pics of the pics there are indeed very real, and that is the woman I saw today. Anyways. After a few hours of retrospection, I'd still say she is hot, and well worth it. And I would definitely recommend her. Also, I forgot to add, she is a passionate kisser and plenty of DFK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozle82  [View Original Post]
    Just came back from a lunch time visit with Yumi. I'll spare the play by play, but say that she is very pretty, large man-mades but very well done so that they almost feel real. Beautiful thick lips that come in handy. I stayed for an hour and she was quite skillful and committed with the BBBJ game resulting in an earlier than hoped for pop. Although I did not get the second pop off, it was not due to her lack of effort! She went after it with everything she had. I guess I'm getting older and that second one is not always there.

    I will also say that there is no way in hell the age is remotely close. She is definitely much closer to 40. Like I said she's very pretty, but she's not early 20's pretty and that skin is not as tight as it would be if early 20's. A pic and discussion about her kid also gave it away. I get it though. Sell me the dream of a hot young Asian who says I'm the best! LOL.

  2. #1288

    Yumi SS88

    Just came back from a lunch time visit with Yumi. I'll spare the play by play, but say that she is very pretty, large man-mades but very well done so that they almost feel real. Beautiful thick lips that come in handy. I stayed for an hour and she was quite skillful and committed with the BBBJ game resulting in an earlier than hoped for pop. Although I did not get the second pop off, it was not due to her lack of effort! She went after it with everything she had. I guess I'm getting older and that second one is not always there.

    I will also say that there is no way in hell the age is remotely close. She is definitely much closer to 40. Like I said she's very pretty, but she's not early 20's pretty and that skin is not as tight as it would be if early 20's. A pic and discussion about her kid also gave it away. I get it though. Sell me the dream of a hot young Asian who says I'm the best! LOL.

  3. #1287

    Baby Liz

    Looks like Baby Liz is coming from Indianapolis. She has a few reviews on the Indianapolis board if anyone was interested.

  4. #1286
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    The rentry has a lot of general places wherever you travel (not everything but enough to start). So you are missing CCG in your list. But I have two comments on that specific instance. First you said verification not needed, but you appear to have verified with Korean Palace in Chicago in 2024 after failing previously. As that is a likely Korean allied group, chances are maybe you can use their verification and skip it with CCG, I don't know anything about that just saying you can try. Please don't ask me for any details beyond what I just wrote, it is not my field.

    SSG needed information although it was fairly minimal but still more than just showing up so if you don't want to give a redacted I'd, then don't, it's fine. And there's also no girl there right now anyway. Depending on how long you are staying, maybe there will be later.

    SS88 didn't need verification from me when I went but I believe they may have known who I was. Regardless, a more recent interview suggested they did require verification, so just text if you want to try your luck.

    I had to do some digging to recall this as it is also not in the rentry but from what I could see HKPD was noted as https://chicago521.com/ right? So they use a similar format as SS88 and partially similar text. Meaning they may be allied, so you can try seeing if you can leverage your experience or bookings from there with SSG and SS88. But don't mix streams. KP for CCG, HKPD for SSG and SS88. That's just my opinion though. I never had references.

    As far as massage parlors, feel free to visit the massage thread and just ask and see what someone feels like telling you. We have lost a lot of recent places but it's not like they all vanished. I just don't have strong recommendations for specific places anymore.
    Thanks for the detailed info. Yes, you are correct that I am verified with KP. So I will try your suggestion. Your information about HKPD is right and I have used these Chicago Asian apt without verifications. I will try the places you suggested. Thanks again for quick response!!

  5. #1285
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFromNoma  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers, I am in your Music city and would like visit any apartment / parlor with FS option. I can see two name- SS88 and SSG but not able to find any info. I would appreciate info on these two or any other place where verification not needed. Just don't want to give personal information for one visit only. You can reply here or DM me. Jr. And I are eagerly waiting for some information! thanks.
    The rentry has a lot of general places wherever you travel (not everything but enough to start). So you are missing CCG in your list. But I have two comments on that specific instance. First you said verification not needed, but you appear to have verified with Korean Palace in Chicago in 2024 after failing previously. As that is a likely Korean allied group, chances are maybe you can use their verification and skip it with CCG, I don't know anything about that just saying you can try. Please don't ask me for any details beyond what I just wrote, it is not my field.

    SSG needed information although it was fairly minimal but still more than just showing up so if you don't want to give a redacted I'd, then don't, it's fine. And there's also no girl there right now anyway. Depending on how long you are staying, maybe there will be later.

    SS88 didn't need verification from me when I went but I believe they may have known who I was. Regardless, a more recent interview suggested they did require verification, so just text if you want to try your luck.

    I had to do some digging to recall this as it is also not in the rentry but from what I could see HKPD was noted as https://chicago521.com/ right? So they use a similar format as SS88 and partially similar text. Meaning they may be allied, so you can try seeing if you can leverage your experience or bookings from there with SSG and SS88. But don't mix streams. KP for CCG, HKPD for SSG and SS88. That's just my opinion though. I never had references.

    As far as massage parlors, feel free to visit the massage thread and just ask and see what someone feels like telling you. We have lost a lot of recent places but it's not like they all vanished. I just don't have strong recommendations for specific places anymore.

  6. #1284

    Visiting

    Hi fellow mongers, I am in your Music city and would like visit any apartment / parlor with FS option. I can see two name- SS88 and SSG but not able to find any info. I would appreciate info on these two or any other place where verification not needed. Just don't want to give personal information for one visit only. You can reply here or DM me. Jr. And I are eagerly waiting for some information! thanks.

  7. #1283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 64
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungBlue  [View Original Post]
    $700/ hr! Quite the price jump.
    I wonder if Angelina would blank my blank? .

  8. #1282

    Angelina

    Quote Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is coming back independently. I did not get a chance to see her on her last visit with CCG. Does she do BBFS? Thank you!

    https://tryst.link/escort/angelina-blanc
    $700/ hr! Quite the price jump.

  9. #1281
    My experience was BBBJ no BBFS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is coming back independently. I did not get a chance to see her on her last visit with CCG. Does she do BBFS? Thank you!

    https://tryst.link/escort/angelina-blanc

  10. #1280
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebccu  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm for you, that it is not the same Ami. That Ami has returned to AMP work.
    Huh too bad. I figured she would sort of stay in with this kinda crowd since I've spotted some other former cast member's familiar representative photos over in Indianapolis https://asianlove520.com/.

    But all good, it's just watch and wait mode for me in either case.

  11. #1279

    Ami

    I can confirm for you, that it is not the same Ami. That Ami has returned to AMP work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Unlikely to be so, but of course, I can never guarantee it.

    However, the details of his story line up for the most part about where she's been. You may refer to this post and click on "Sachie".

    I'm sorry your experience wasn't great. Good to know she's chubby so I have my expectations set appropriately. But if you saw the NY photos with less filters, seemed like she had bigger tits to go with the bigger body? I feel like I can still work with that (the only other chubby girl this group had that I saw was Nana way back). Haru was kinda close but as I had noted there, I thought her "distribution" was better so I enjoyed my time with her a lot. I feel like she's probably closer to Haru but it might just be wishful thinking.

    But her duration being short means if I go, I'll be like one of her last day or two appointment so it's almost better for me to wait so I don't miss the next one. I'll just see how I feel Sunday-Monday. But again thanks for the heads up. This winter fallout has made a lot of choices for me haha.

  12. #1278

    Angelina

    Looks like she is coming back independently. I did not get a chance to see her on her last visit with CCG. Does she do BBFS? Thank you!

    https://tryst.link/escort/angelina-blanc

  13. #1277

    CCG is killing it!

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDog  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Beni is coming this week. Saw her last March and she was a lot of fun. Several reviews on the Chicago board if you want to search there. Definitely worth a visit if you like a tight fit little body. My review below.
    Thanks for the advanced intel on Beni! Sounds like my type. Will definitely make it over to visit.

    CCG is really on fire lately. I'm afraid I missed the last 2 models but sounds like they were exceptional. I was back for another dream of Elien who may now be by ATF, such a sweetheart. Amazing kisses and an absolute beauty. Going to miss her. For those that haven't visited, I think Tuesday is her last day.

    Hope CCG can keep the great talent flow. At this rate, no need to visit other agencies.

  14. #1276

    Beni CCG

    Looks like Beni is coming this week. Saw her last March and she was a lot of fun. Several reviews on the Chicago board if you want to search there. Definitely worth a visit if you like a tight fit little body. My review below.

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDog  [View Original Post]
    Gave Beni a shot over at Kstar. Very nice smoking hot tight little body. 5'3 and 100 lbs sounds about right. GND college coed type of face with a bit shorter hair. She has a bit of a quirky personality with a unique laugh. Overall she's really friendly and fun.

    Pretty much no action from the door through the shower and to the bed. However, after that she was incredible. BBBJ is very good. Feels great, no teeth at all and she can DT. Mirror is also perfectly placed behind her to view her tight little ass. CFS was insane. She can really take a pounding for such a small girl. She seemed to really get into things. Loves sex or plays the part well. Either is fine with me. We went at it forever thru many positions the point of exhaustion. Zero complaints from her and she seemed to want more. She finished me with an awesome BBJTCIM. Great attitude from start to finish. Definitely worth a visit for the hot body, solid BBJ and endless banging.

  15. #1275
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith540  [View Original Post]
    That may be the Ami that was at SS88. Appearance and performance sounds about the same. TER reviews posted recently have a different experience, though.
    Unlikely to be so, but of course, I can never guarantee it.

    However, the details of his story line up for the most part about where she's been. You may refer to this post and click on "Sachie".

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivaled2  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ami today and my experience wasn't great. I was greeted by her at the door no cleanerbro in sight. She seemed rather young maybe in her 20's I'm not sure how to tell sometimes. She was chubby which is not something I usually see with these agency girls, but I'm fine with that assuming the actual experience is good.
    I'm sorry your experience wasn't great. Good to know she's chubby so I have my expectations set appropriately. But if you saw the NY photos with less filters, seemed like she had bigger tits to go with the bigger body? I feel like I can still work with that (the only other chubby girl this group had that I saw was Nana way back). Haru was kinda close but as I had noted there, I thought her "distribution" was better so I enjoyed my time with her a lot. I feel like she's probably closer to Haru but it might just be wishful thinking.

    But her duration being short means if I go, I'll be like one of her last day or two appointment so it's almost better for me to wait so I don't miss the next one. I'll just see how I feel Sunday-Monday. But again thanks for the heads up. This winter fallout has made a lot of choices for me haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape