rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 122 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1829
This blog is moderated by BravoFox
  1. #1274
    That may be the Ami that was at SS88. Appearance and performance sounds about the same. TER reviews posted recently have a different experience, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivaled2  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ami today and my experience wasn't great. I was greeted by her at the door no cleanerbro in sight. She seemed rather young maybe in her 20's I'm not sure how to tell sometimes. She was chubby which is not something I usually see with these agency girls, but I'm fine with that assuming the actual experience is good.

    I follow her in and there's several condoms just sitting out on the third floor outside the room. We go into the room and the bed had nothing but a mattress cover. There was not much stuff around the room making it look like maybe she hasn't started moving in yet? I'm not sure I forgot to ask, but it was later in the day when I saw her so I figured she would have already gotten moved in. We get undressed and she skips the BT and goes straight to the shower. I didn't ask for BT as I didn't feel the need for it so she'd probably be willing to do so. For the shower experience she just sprayed me essentially just getting me wet before rubbing some soap on my genitals and playing with junior a bit before we leave the shower. In the room she asks me to lay face up and starts with a HJ that she mixes up with a bbj that was good. After awhile she reaches for a condom but I stop her and ask to give her oral which she accepts. She does have a Bush down there but the real problem was that she was too sensitive? For me to really give her any oral or use hands so I gave up after trying for a bit and we went into some cowgirl to start. The experience in cowgirl wasn't great she basically just stayed in the same spot and did a short quick up and down motion for a bit before asking if there was another position I liked. I switched to doggy and managed to finished after a bit. She gave me some tissues and asked me to take the condom off and set it aside. She then asks about going to shower which I agree to so we go back in the shower then dry off. I make a bit of small talk with her after drying off. She said she's new to America came to New York for about 5 days working and now she's come to Nashville as her second city in the US. She plans to do the same here staying about 5 days before going elsewhere (wasn't sure yet) and she's from Tokyo. I was kind of just over the experience at this point so even though there's still time I get dressed and leave. Apparently she ordered Ubereats and it arrived during our appointment as its sitting in front of the door when I leave so I hand her the food and say bye. Overall was not impressed with the service and while she was friendly enough it felt like the service was your average Nashville escort, but with a shower.

  2. #1273

    SSG Ami

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    So that's also why I was surprised SSG managed to convince a new girl to come down here in all this mess. Anyway I wish you good luck on your visit.
    I saw Ami today and my experience wasn't great. I was greeted by her at the door no cleanerbro in sight. She seemed rather young maybe in her 20's I'm not sure how to tell sometimes. She was chubby which is not something I usually see with these agency girls, but I'm fine with that assuming the actual experience is good.

    I follow her in and there's several condoms just sitting out on the third floor outside the room. We go into the room and the bed had nothing but a mattress cover. There was not much stuff around the room making it look like maybe she hasn't started moving in yet? I'm not sure I forgot to ask, but it was later in the day when I saw her so I figured she would have already gotten moved in. We get undressed and she skips the BT and goes straight to the shower. I didn't ask for BT as I didn't feel the need for it so she'd probably be willing to do so. For the shower experience she just sprayed me essentially just getting me wet before rubbing some soap on my genitals and playing with junior a bit before we leave the shower. In the room she asks me to lay face up and starts with a HJ that she mixes up with a bbj that was good. After awhile she reaches for a condom but I stop her and ask to give her oral which she accepts. She does have a Bush down there but the real problem was that she was too sensitive? For me to really give her any oral or use hands so I gave up after trying for a bit and we went into some cowgirl to start. The experience in cowgirl wasn't great she basically just stayed in the same spot and did a short quick up and down motion for a bit before asking if there was another position I liked. I switched to doggy and managed to finished after a bit. She gave me some tissues and asked me to take the condom off and set it aside. She then asks about going to shower which I agree to so we go back in the shower then dry off. I make a bit of small talk with her after drying off. She said she's new to America came to New York for about 5 days working and now she's come to Nashville as her second city in the US. She plans to do the same here staying about 5 days before going elsewhere (wasn't sure yet) and she's from Tokyo. I was kind of just over the experience at this point so even though there's still time I get dressed and leave. Apparently she ordered Ubereats and it arrived during our appointment as its sitting in front of the door when I leave so I hand her the food and say bye. Overall was not impressed with the service and while she was friendly enough it felt like the service was your average Nashville escort, but with a shower.

  3. #1272
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeB119  [View Original Post]
    According to the SS88 site, they are unable to operate due to power out and are planned to reopen on Feb 3rd.

    Looks like Ami has somereviews posted on that other site so hopefully someone can see her and share some insights.
    Jokes on me for only looking at the girls LOL. But I can sorta relate, so I wish them good luck on their return.

    I'm still out of play myself more or less. I wish she started next week instead of this one, but if Ami is still there when I get a chance I'll visit.

  4. #1271

    Ss88

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Well alright, at least you got the personal achievement of visiting the place in the first place. Nobody else seemed to get that claim LOL. But I feel that's on them really, even that one time well before this I tried to contact them and got crickets so I don't feel all that strongly about their departure.

    I'd be more concerned about SS88 though, I just haven't saw fit to comment on it especially with the storm. But they still have Mimi on there after saying her last day of work was January 22 and I imagine Hatti isn't there still either.

    So that's also why I was surprised SSG managed to convince a new girl to come down here in all this mess. Anyway I wish you good luck on your visit.
    According to the SS88 site, they are unable to operate due to power out and are planned to reopen on Feb 3rd.

    Looks like Ami has somereviews posted on that other site so hopefully someone can see her and share some insights.

  5. #1270
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivaled2  [View Original Post]
    Saw this post so adding what I know here about Queens (Yes, I made a second account because I lost the password of the email I had made to join this site initially LOL). I checked about a week after the AMP raids happened to see if Queens was available with the phone number I used previously and a different phone number with no response from them so I'm assuming they are defunct as well. I am planning on checking out Ami tomorrow and will post with how it goes. I had tried to set up a meeting with Noah Wednesday but was told they were getting a new girl the next day and I didn't have any time today to see her.
    Well alright, at least you got the personal achievement of visiting the place in the first place. Nobody else seemed to get that claim LOL. But I feel that's on them really, even that one time well before this I tried to contact them and got crickets so I don't feel all that strongly about their departure.

    I'd be more concerned about SS88 though, I just haven't saw fit to comment on it especially with the storm. But they still have Mimi on there after saying her last day of work was January 22 and I imagine Hatti isn't there still either.

    So that's also why I was surprised SSG managed to convince a new girl to come down here in all this mess. Anyway I wish you good luck on your visit.

  6. #1269
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebccu  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if the Queens agency is defunct? The phone #s aren't accepting calls and the website is unchanged for several weeks.

    I'd also like to know if anyone TOFTT, with Ami at SSG.
    Saw this post so adding what I know here about Queens (Yes, I made a second account because I lost the password of the email I had made to join this site initially LOL). I checked about a week after the AMP raids happened to see if Queens was available with the phone number I used previously and a different phone number with no response from them so I'm assuming they are defunct as well. I am planning on checking out Ami tomorrow and will post with how it goes. I had tried to set up a meeting with Noah Wednesday but was told they were getting a new girl the next day and I didn't have any time today to see her.

  7. #1268

    Elien +1

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonvoy  [View Original Post]
    Set up my first appointment with an agency today. And boy did it not disappoint! Scheduled an hour with Elien and it was fantastic. Absolutely stunning body, service was far better than I could have expected. I was not prepared for the up charge for additional pops for the hour. Most I know of is that 2 pops is usually included for the hour. But I won't complain much as it was worth every penny. I am done with the constant search for other local escorts and just stick to agencies from now on and avoid all the scammers and guess work. I will need to pick up another part time job in order to keep it up LOL.
    Elien is a stunner and would recommend as well. Not much more to add that has not been said. What got me was the riding cowgirl and dialed in on just the tip. You can't go wrong with Alyssa either and the naughty description for her is appropriate. Stay warm out there.

  8. #1267
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebccu  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if the Queens agency is defunct? The phone #s aren't accepting calls and the website is unchanged for several weeks.

    I'd also like to know if anyone TOFTT, with Ami at SSG.
    I don't think Ami is available yet. Also remember you are still in timeout. Haha joking ok.

  9. #1266

    Elien

    Set up my first appointment with an agency today. And boy did it not disappoint! Scheduled an hour with Elien and it was fantastic. Absolutely stunning body, service was far better than I could have expected. I was not prepared for the up charge for additional pops for the hour. Most I know of is that 2 pops is usually included for the hour. But I won't complain much as it was worth every penny. I am done with the constant search for other local escorts and just stick to agencies from now on and avoid all the scammers and guess work. I will need to pick up another part time job in order to keep it up LOL.

  10. #1265

    Queens

    Anyone know if the Queens agency is defunct? The phone #s aren't accepting calls and the website is unchanged for several weeks.

    I'd also like to know if anyone TOFTT, with Ami at SSG.

  11. #1264

    Hatti

    Quote Originally Posted by Fidelio23  [View Original Post]
    This picture was posted on the S88 WeChat feed. But I can't be for sure. I'm assuming it's Hatti, as Mimi had four pictures and this was the fourth picture after three of Hatti. Anyone who has been with her or Mimi could verify.
    It is Hatti. I can confirm. She left Nashville a few days ago.

  12. #1263

    Hatti?

    This picture was posted on the S88 WeChat feed. But I can't be for sure. I'm assuming it's Hatti, as Mimi had four pictures and this was the fourth picture after three of Hatti. Anyone who has been with her or Mimi could verify.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mmexport1769291884897.jpg‎  

  13. #1262
    Quote Originally Posted by SnackLord  [View Original Post]

    I put Angelina up there with Yu-Hee but I know she doesn't fall in the Asian category.
    I personally wasn't putting any strict rules on it. I think any agency girl you saw in 2025 was my goal, but like if someone wants to do their favorites of all time or non Asians it's totally open. There's just no difference for my ranking LOL.

  14. #1261

    Yu-Hee and other provides

    I saw Eileen the other day. She reminded me of Yu-Hee.

    Very sexy attractive women. Enjoyed my time with her.

    I one difference what sets Yu-Hee apart was the welcoming part. Yu-hee opens the door and the session starts right there with lots of DFK and she rubbing on me. We entered the room and there is some more DFK. She helped me getting ready for the shower. She even gave me a pre-shower BBJ preview. More sensual touching and BBJ in the shower. Yu-Hee was extremely engaging in this area where I feel that some providers are rather cold.

    Eileen started to show her strength after the shower. BBJ before moving on the bed. From there Yu-Hee and Eileen were very similar. I know I'm generally a klutz and everyone experience things differently.

    Yu-Hee definitely number 1.

    Eileen top 3 Asian providers.

    I haven't seen too many Asian in the past. I generally try to travel the world.

    I put Angelina up there with Yu-Hee but I know she doesn't fall in the Asian category.

    Stay safe in this weather.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox1117  [View Original Post]
    My favorite is Mary followed by Yu-Hee and Angela.

  15. #1260

    ATFs

    All Time Favs, in descending order:

    Leila / Layla TER 370219.

    Seven TER 390665.

    Ellen / Elien TER 395373.

    Riri TER 411322.

    Roya TER 390539.

    Peony TER 380505 (LA. Koreatown).

    Baby Moon TER 388214.

    Layla / Leila is a super-hot bond girl right out of Central Casting, with great English and a super-sultry devilish voice. She missed her calling. She should have been an actress.

    Peony was so stunning, I booked her for 2 full days, including a dinner date and clubbing in LA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape