Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 26928
-
02-02-26 08:47 #26118Senior Member

Posts: 178Fa&fo
As they say, fu k around and find out.
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]
Let us know if she thrills or chills.
-
02-02-26 08:07 #26117Senior Member

Posts: 1636Go fo it and let us know how it goes LOL.
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 01:15 #26116Senior Member

Posts: 152Look who's back!
https://tryst.link/escort/bellabb
I have never had the chance to see her. People say she is insane and to steer clear. I have always wanted to see her, just because of all the warnings. It's like touching a plate after the waiter warns you it's hot. You still want to touch it and find out for yourself.
-
02-01-26 14:52 #26115Senior Member

Posts: 116Looking for reports
Just a few ladies I'm interested in seeing thinking about going on an all-out blitz. Just wondering if any of you have a word to spare on any of these.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/201160652 - Present.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/201150622 - Honey.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/201106017 - Catt.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/201098030 - China.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/201164933 - Sasha.
Thanks,
TJ.
-
01-31-26 17:11 #26114Senior Member

Posts: 69Sxl
I usually tend to frequent the AMPs. Is this the SXL in Michigan? That one isn't on my radar. How bad is the $ damage?
Originally Posted by BuffaloBear
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 12:43 #26113Senior Member

Posts: 34Spots for QV
Hello y'all, was wondering if any of you can give your 2 cents about any suggestions. I am looking for a spot for a couples hours that's cheap to rent near midway or slightly further out. I know of this hotels / motels off Cicero but seeing if anyone give suggestion for one or recommend a better one that's cheaper. I'm more interested in cheaper the better but also maybe somewhat safeish?
-
01-29-26 21:18 #26112Senior Member

Posts: 28Went to visit after reading. Overall good time. Damage was reasonable for what I got. Set a time and was in my car at that time. Great BBBJ, accurate on the duck lip filler lips, nice lady, young middle age white woman with large tits and ass. We did a car date BBBJ. Would repeat once we can get a room. Her spot for car dates isn't bad but all it takes is one unlucky patrol car.
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 14:14 #26111Senior Member

Posts: 44Mia-Albany Park
I saw her last week, kinda mid experience. Okay if you just need a quick go to get your rocks off. Pictures aren't accurate, the one's she sent look more like her but they're all angeles shots of just her ass. $. 20 for qv, half assed BJ / HJ combo, lackluster riding, okay doggy I guess. Probably should have gone somewhere else. If anyone has any Latina recommendations I am all ears, I might try to hit up Lorena, Sofia or Alexis. Or might just bite the bullet and go up to SXL.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/200967272
-
01-29-26 10:06 #26110Senior Member

Posts: 234I have, pictures not her or they're dated flabby with no tit definition. Nice massage before but no BJ and kept me from entering deeper an I'm average size. Limited English YMMV but maybe just no chemistry.
Originally Posted by Bobasek
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 05:02 #26109Senior Member

Posts: 180Petite for sure in stature & body mass. She doesn't have an ass at all presently.
Originally Posted by Chigod7
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 19:49 #26108Regular Member

Posts: 12Have you seen this one?
She has some reviews from last year but thought I'd ask first if anybody seen this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9295481276
-
01-28-26 18:30 #26107Senior Member

Posts: 298Nice
Great message.
Was she a bigger gal or petite? Her pics are a tad big in the middle.
Originally Posted by DeeSke2021;7512693[URL
-
01-28-26 12:14 #26106Senior Member

Posts: 180Initially a bill, but since she regined, on 2nd pop she threw me 20 back.
Originally Posted by Dtbj69
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 11:29 #26105Senior Member

Posts: 132What was the damage?
Originally Posted by DeeSke2021
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 10:12 #26104Senior Member

Posts: 244Katrina BBBJ
Was going to be out near O'Hare to pick up a friend recently and searched for a convenient provider nearby. Katrina popped up and I realized that I've seen her over the years several times for a qk car date BBBJ. Reached out to her beforehand and agreed to pick her up for the usual. Drove over to a discreet area in her neighborhood and she went to work with that juicy wet mouth and cartoon lips. Shot a humongous load into her mouth and instructed her to suck and squeeze everything out. She opened the car door, spit everything out and I dropped her back off in front of her place. Totally satisfied.
She doesn't look like her fake posted pics other than being a white girl. She's thick from baby making and very minimally cute. All-American white trashy, but she's easy going and takes direction well. I've never found her attractive enough to fuck but the excitement of getting my dick sucked raw during the day by an average white girl in a suburban neighborhood, is fun enough. Her old ad had real pics of her when she was a young hottie, but I can't find those anymore. Rates are fair and you can get her for less.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/200911882











Reply With Quote





