Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 1842
-
02-04-26 11:32 #1287Regular Member

Posts: 12Baby Liz
Looks like Baby Liz is coming from Indianapolis. She has a few reviews on the Indianapolis board if anyone was interested.
-
02-03-26 19:14 #1286Senior Member

Posts: 40Thanks for the detailed info. Yes, you are correct that I am verified with KP. So I will try your suggestion. Your information about HKPD is right and I have used these Chicago Asian apt without verifications. I will try the places you suggested. Thanks again for quick response!!
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 18:46 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 835The rentry has a lot of general places wherever you travel (not everything but enough to start). So you are missing CCG in your list. But I have two comments on that specific instance. First you said verification not needed, but you appear to have verified with Korean Palace in Chicago in 2024 after failing previously. As that is a likely Korean allied group, chances are maybe you can use their verification and skip it with CCG, I don't know anything about that just saying you can try. Please don't ask me for any details beyond what I just wrote, it is not my field.
Originally Posted by JanFromNoma
[View Original Post]
SSG needed information although it was fairly minimal but still more than just showing up so if you don't want to give a redacted I'd, then don't, it's fine. And there's also no girl there right now anyway. Depending on how long you are staying, maybe there will be later.
SS88 didn't need verification from me when I went but I believe they may have known who I was. Regardless, a more recent interview suggested they did require verification, so just text if you want to try your luck.
I had to do some digging to recall this as it is also not in the rentry but from what I could see HKPD was noted as https://chicago521.com/ right? So they use a similar format as SS88 and partially similar text. Meaning they may be allied, so you can try seeing if you can leverage your experience or bookings from there with SSG and SS88. But don't mix streams. KP for CCG, HKPD for SSG and SS88. That's just my opinion though. I never had references.
As far as massage parlors, feel free to visit the massage thread and just ask and see what someone feels like telling you. We have lost a lot of recent places but it's not like they all vanished. I just don't have strong recommendations for specific places anymore.
-
02-03-26 18:13 #1284Senior Member

Posts: 40Visiting
Hi fellow mongers, I am in your Music city and would like visit any apartment / parlor with FS option. I can see two name- SS88 and SSG but not able to find any info. I would appreciate info on these two or any other place where verification not needed. Just don't want to give personal information for one visit only. You can reply here or DM me. Jr. And I are eagerly waiting for some information! thanks.
-
02-03-26 08:00 #1283Senior Member

Posts: 64I wonder if Angelina would blank my blank? .
Originally Posted by SamsungBlue
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 22:21 #1282Senior Member

Posts: 297Angelina
$700/ hr! Quite the price jump.
Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 17:55 #1281Senior Member

Posts: 35My experience was BBBJ no BBFS.
Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 11:36 #1280Senior Member

Posts: 835Huh too bad. I figured she would sort of stay in with this kinda crowd since I've spotted some other former cast member's familiar representative photos over in Indianapolis https://asianlove520.com/.
Originally Posted by Rebccu
[View Original Post]
But all good, it's just watch and wait mode for me in either case.
-
02-02-26 09:21 #1279Senior Member

Posts: 73Ami
I can confirm for you, that it is not the same Ami. That Ami has returned to AMP work.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 18:51 #1278Senior Member

Posts: 156Angelina
Looks like she is coming back independently. I did not get a chance to see her on her last visit with CCG. Does she do BBFS? Thank you!
https://tryst.link/escort/angelina-blanc
-
02-01-26 11:42 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 91CCG is killing it!
Thanks for the advanced intel on Beni! Sounds like my type. Will definitely make it over to visit.
Originally Posted by SweetDog
[View Original Post]
CCG is really on fire lately. I'm afraid I missed the last 2 models but sounds like they were exceptional. I was back for another dream of Elien who may now be by ATF, such a sweetheart. Amazing kisses and an absolute beauty. Going to miss her. For those that haven't visited, I think Tuesday is her last day.
Hope CCG can keep the great talent flow. At this rate, no need to visit other agencies.
-
02-01-26 00:44 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 271Beni CCG
Looks like Beni is coming this week. Saw her last March and she was a lot of fun. Several reviews on the Chicago board if you want to search there. Definitely worth a visit if you like a tight fit little body. My review below.
Originally Posted by SweetDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 22:15 #1275Senior Member

Posts: 835Unlikely to be so, but of course, I can never guarantee it.
Originally Posted by Zenith540
[View Original Post]
However, the details of his story line up for the most part about where she's been. You may refer to this post and click on "Sachie".
I'm sorry your experience wasn't great. Good to know she's chubby so I have my expectations set appropriately. But if you saw the NY photos with less filters, seemed like she had bigger tits to go with the bigger body? I feel like I can still work with that (the only other chubby girl this group had that I saw was Nana way back). Haru was kinda close but as I had noted there, I thought her "distribution" was better so I enjoyed my time with her a lot. I feel like she's probably closer to Haru but it might just be wishful thinking.
Originally Posted by Rivaled2
[View Original Post]
But her duration being short means if I go, I'll be like one of her last day or two appointment so it's almost better for me to wait so I don't miss the next one. I'll just see how I feel Sunday-Monday. But again thanks for the heads up. This winter fallout has made a lot of choices for me haha.
-
01-31-26 16:53 #1274Senior Member

Posts: 48That may be the Ami that was at SS88. Appearance and performance sounds about the same. TER reviews posted recently have a different experience, though.
Originally Posted by Rivaled2
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 23:03 #1273Regular Member

Posts: 15SSG Ami
I saw Ami today and my experience wasn't great. I was greeted by her at the door no cleanerbro in sight. She seemed rather young maybe in her 20's I'm not sure how to tell sometimes. She was chubby which is not something I usually see with these agency girls, but I'm fine with that assuming the actual experience is good.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
I follow her in and there's several condoms just sitting out on the third floor outside the room. We go into the room and the bed had nothing but a mattress cover. There was not much stuff around the room making it look like maybe she hasn't started moving in yet? I'm not sure I forgot to ask, but it was later in the day when I saw her so I figured she would have already gotten moved in. We get undressed and she skips the BT and goes straight to the shower. I didn't ask for BT as I didn't feel the need for it so she'd probably be willing to do so. For the shower experience she just sprayed me essentially just getting me wet before rubbing some soap on my genitals and playing with junior a bit before we leave the shower. In the room she asks me to lay face up and starts with a HJ that she mixes up with a bbj that was good. After awhile she reaches for a condom but I stop her and ask to give her oral which she accepts. She does have a Bush down there but the real problem was that she was too sensitive? For me to really give her any oral or use hands so I gave up after trying for a bit and we went into some cowgirl to start. The experience in cowgirl wasn't great she basically just stayed in the same spot and did a short quick up and down motion for a bit before asking if there was another position I liked. I switched to doggy and managed to finished after a bit. She gave me some tissues and asked me to take the condom off and set it aside. She then asks about going to shower which I agree to so we go back in the shower then dry off. I make a bit of small talk with her after drying off. She said she's new to America came to New York for about 5 days working and now she's come to Nashville as her second city in the US. She plans to do the same here staying about 5 days before going elsewhere (wasn't sure yet) and she's from Tokyo. I was kind of just over the experience at this point so even though there's still time I get dressed and leave. Apparently she ordered Ubereats and it arrived during our appointment as its sitting in front of the door when I leave so I hand her the food and say bye. Overall was not impressed with the service and while she was friendly enough it felt like the service was your average Nashville escort, but with a shower.











Reply With Quote





