Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1091

    Emily at Sunny Ocean Oside

    Really tall provider just came into the rotation. (5'8") Emily greeted me at the door. Only shorter than me by 2 inches. Limited English. What a beautiful girl! 30 years old. Hot dayum what a body. She's got a very model-esque body. Tall, thin, curvy with hips and a round ass. Beautiful face, pretty smile, pale skin and bolt on C cup titties. House fee (60 HR) Standard massage. Good pressure as you would expect from a taller girl. Put both hands on that ass when getting massage so she knows I'm business. Tip discussed ($140) Obligatory nipple suck after I turned over. I go for FIV as she's sucking my nipples. Allowed. Excellent sucking skills on the BBBJ. Flip to eating her out at the edge of the table. 69. Eat her ass out in 69. Some Russian before some light french kissing. Slides cover on with her mouth and slips it in Asian CG. Got to ask for doggy to take full benefit of those curves. End in mish as I suck on her titties and light kissing. No DFK. What a rare body type though and opposite of my usual petite craving.

  2. #1090
    Quote Originally Posted by Abr123  [View Original Post]
    Anyways I make note to not contact them again until a Japanese talent comes in because I want to hear the Japanese moans.
    I bet you're jealous because I've been to Japan and had sex with Japanese girls and heard actual Japanese moans.

    I'll just tell you, your chance of finding a Japanese girl providing services here in San Diego will be non-existent.

    Majority of the adult ads you see saying they have "Japanese girls" are actually Chinese massage parlors and the girl is Chinese, not Japanese.

    I learned it the hard way, I fell for one of those trap ads. The ad showed an address for a massage parlor. I went there. Yes, I know how to speak Japanese and when I spoke Japanese to the girl, she couldn't speak a word of Japanese. Yet, she spoke perfect Mandarin Chinese to the mama-san. LMAO.

    If you go to Japan, vast majority of the Japanese sex workers can't speak English, let alone Mandarin Chinese, so Japanese language skill is crucial.

    A place in America where you'll have a high chance of finding Japanese sex workers would be New York City. There are legit Japanese agencies operating there.

  3. #1089
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 55

    Latina Fernanda at MMW

    I walked in and rang the doorbell, I was greeted by a new Latina girl. She told me her name was Fernanda. She took me into the room then gave me a big hug and some French kisses and she told me that she loves to get fucked. It really doesn't get better than that. From the start, she was enthusiastic and full of life during the massage.

    When the real good stuff started, she was enthusiastic and into everything. She sucked my dick really good and took it all the way in her mouth, she is a bit older, but she's provide amazing BBBJ. If you only like young ones, then she's not your type.

    She had a cover on, but I did not even feel it. When I started to fuck her finally, it was really good shit.

    She's tight and she was incredibly wet. We did all the positions I could think of and I finished hard. Her pussy was so wet and she was sweating. Just some good old-fashioned fucking that really pleased me. I can't wait to see her again soon.

  4. #1088
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    Qq spa danna

    There's a Latina at QQ Spa her name is Danna. She has an average build but some soft natural Ds and a large grabbable ass. She has a tattoo on her left leg.

    This is my first time with her so she was a bit shy at first but when I started teasing she was a lot friendlier. Massage was relaxing and sensual. When I flipped over she gave some nice BBBJ with good suction. Ball licking. Tongue swirling. Wet. I tried her in missionary. The sight of her D cups bouncing with each stroke is sexy as hell. We switched to doggy. Seeing her tits swinging in the mirror had me reaching to grope them every few strokes. Her ass felt so comfortable in doggy. The slapping noise was on point with each thrust. We switched to CG to get another great site of her bouncing tits before going back to standing doggy where I shortly finished in the glove. She pulled away when I tried to kiss but everything was on point. Very friendly!

  5. #1087

    Massage on Ashford

    Hi, been seeing 2 bedpage posts on Ashford, and I know one of them is serenity. Anyone happen to know the other one? Anyone tried?

  6. #1086
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorOlds  [View Original Post]
    Not all mongers are created equal. While you and I know that what was paid was well within reason, that are others who are always trying to get the best service for the cheapest rates. They usually give us a bad name by trying to bargain for a solid massage, BBBJ and multiple massage for 120 or less. If you talk to providers enough, you'll find some that have been threatened with poor reviews if they don't give champagne service for ripple prices. There's always some cheap ass jerk out there making the rest of us look bad, IMHO.
    Couldn't agree more.

  7. #1085
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 55

    Earliest and latest

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorOlds  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if there are any FS spas that open a bit earlier than others and also if any particular spa stays open just a little later than others. I'm an early morning person and there's been times when I'm a night owl and have been in the mood with no outlet. About 2 years ago, I recall calling A to Z spa around 11 pm because an ad for them had just posted. They were closed, but Hamadan did text back for me to come in. I live in Chula Vista and work by SDSU. I'd love to find a place that opens around 7 if possible, but I'm not holding my breath.
    Some FS spas are flexible with scheduling and will take very early or very late appointments if you call.

  8. #1084

    Spinner type Zoe Arjons Spa

    Zoe is a person skin hottie. Young and thin the way I like them. The session started out as a good massage, beginning with my lower back. Wasn't shy to play around with the ass either definitely put some oil in my crack leading to the boys. After a few minutes, Zoe moved to the head of the table and worked on my shoulders, leaning in close as she did. I had already made it clear I was open to extras, so I reached up and lightly stroked the outside of her thighs. There was no hesitation at all—she actually leaned in a bit more, which made it easy to let my hands wander over her curves.

    She eventually shifted her position slightly, still massaging my shoulders but giving me more room to reach her front. I kept things light at first, just brushing my hands over her skin, and she responded by widening her stance. The chemistry felt very natural, no awkward pauses, no resistance—everything just flowed.

    Around the 30-minute mark, we were both clearly ready for the flip, and honestly it was one of the smoothest transitions I've had in any commercial setting. The teasing was on point, with great body contact and a confident, relaxed pace. She's very attractive and clearly knows what she's doing. Her technique and timing showed real experience, and she kept things engaging from start to finish.

    Overall, this place really impressed me. I left completely satisfied and already planning a return visit. As always, YMMV, but for me this was an outstanding experience.

  9. #1083
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 21

    Dora At Healthy Spa

    Door and I was all about exploring that ass LOL. On this trip, I paired got paired up with her at the door. She is a little taller than most, thin with long black hair and a great body and rack. Strolled in after lunch and Tina greeted me at the door. To me, she is a stunner, young and beautiful. My guess would be mid 20's. Paid the house for an hour and off to the room we went. Tip on the table, she helped me undress and gave me a nice DFK, and transitioned to some nice and wet BBBJ. We got up on the table and 69'd. She was sweet and wet, grinding my face at times as she was getting into it. On went the cover and she climbed on top, not CG but laying on top of my entire body taking her time letting my cock work its way full in. Her long hair brushed across my chest which made it a little more e. Than most. We switched to doggie, and the view of her ass and long torso was more than inspiring. We switched to mish and I finished in the bag. She would be a keeper in my rotation.

  10. #1082

    UFS. Leyla

    Leyla is a short girl. Was wearing a tank top with black leggings that shows off her short but nice figure.

    She allowed BBBJ, BBBJCIM, DFK, ,FOV, Doggie Missionary ACG.

    She seemed a little quiet at first but as soon as she knows what your there for she goes straight into DFK. Placing my hands on her nice round ass. And as quickly as I walked in the room and said our hello's she's but ass naked taking me to the table shower. In the table showers she slid her naked body and perfekly perky b's all over my body then a good amount of TUMA. Until She did a few more slides then had me turn over where she had ac combination of using the hot water to suck my dick. But we moved to the room quickly after that. Where it was right back to it like two teenagers after prom. She absolutely kept the pacing going straight into a sloppy DT. She wrapped me up then hopped ontop For ACG she was tight and I knew I wasn't going to last long. So I swapped fast to Doggy and Just tried to pund her tight pussy as much as I possibly could told Her I wanted to cum in her mouth. So turned around and sucked me dry until I emptied everything I had.

  11. #1081
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockasians  [View Original Post]
    $50 Half hour house fee plus $150 tip for FS is spot on market rate and is not overpaying.
    Not all mongers are created equal. While you and I know that what was paid was well within reason, that are others who are always trying to get the best service for the cheapest rates. They usually give us a bad name by trying to bargain for a solid massage, BBBJ and multiple massage for 120 or less. If you talk to providers enough, you'll find some that have been threatened with poor reviews if they don't give champagne service for ripple prices. There's always some cheap ass jerk out there making the rest of us look bad, IMHO.

  12. #1080
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzox36  [View Original Post]
    Way overpaid for hhr. Also, where is "suite#5" ?
    $50 Half hour house fee plus $150 tip for FS is spot on market rate and is not overpaying.

  13. #1079
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzox36  [View Original Post]
    Way overpaid for hhr. Also, where is "suite#5" ?
    50+150 is overpaying?

  14. #1078

    Relocated BV

    Quote Originally Posted by Nzox36  [View Original Post]
    Way overpaid for hhr. Also, where is "suite#5" ?
    It's off Carroll Way. If you reach out by phone they will let you know. I've gone a few times and been fairly happy.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ans-75239.html

  15. #1077
    Quote Originally Posted by BearD  [View Original Post]
    I rarely do FS at AMPs now but decided to switch it up. Checked out Lena at suite#5. She is probably early to mid 20's, very pretty face, slim body, nice natural Cs, possibly D given how thin she is. Not anorexic thin, just slim asian girl thin. First time here, seems to be a Chinese spot.
    ...
    Just gave her 200 when paying house fee for hhr. Would definitely come back if she sticks around.
    Way overpaid for hhr. Also, where is "suite#5" ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape