Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 8723
-
02-02-26 10:30 #8408Senior Member

Posts: 75Cassie
Any intel on this one? The whole ad is like a schizo-post so already feels like a red flag.
There is also 3 numbers listed:
203-6890.
203-xxx-8841.
475-xxx-0180.
Goes by Cassie.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...r/546252751499
-
02-02-26 05:16 #8407Senior Member

Posts: 625Stay away. She will rob you, she did me.
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 23:00 #8406Senior Member

Posts: 102She has been reported to rob and set people up. I don't remember what her name is and I have not seen her, but she has reviews on here.
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 21:05 #8405Senior Member

Posts: 345Hamden Branford CT
Has anyone seen this one says she is in hamden looking to see if see is legit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...h/894856079518
-
01-31-26 20:30 #8404Senior Member

Posts: 329Mine was just a cardate bbj so I only saw her tits and face. All her teeth present didn't have the awkward walk, hunch, or complain about anything. I'm not an expert. So Like I said I didn't see any signs of drug use. Was fully coherent too. Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. But my date it wasn't evident she did.
Originally Posted by Joenova
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 13:27 #8403Senior Member

Posts: 30That's funny, post 8400 says definitely demons. I wonder what he saw that you didn't.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 16:29 #8402Senior Member

Posts: 329She came and gave me a really good cardate BBJ. Cute girl. Absolute pain in the fucking ass in terms of showing up on time. I waited multiple hours more than once before she finally came through. I only really decided to see her because she owed me $. Service was good. Nice body. Good smile, full teeth, no drug use evident by the looks of things. Honestly seems like a pretty sweet girl, so if she can figure out the being stupidly late thing I'd say go for it. I enjoyed her skills.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 16:02 #8401Senior Member

Posts: 398Jessika
Yes. She goes by Jessika, with the k. I've been seeing her for a couple of years, and I've never seen her advertise on STG. I'm pretty sure those pics aren't hers; although, they are in the ballpark.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Barnes.
-
01-30-26 15:35 #8400Senior Member

Posts: 62Once you get good comms, quick and easy 120 qv, BBBJ, bbfscip, DFK, has real soft skin. Def has demons.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 16:05 #8399Senior Member

Posts: 1533Re: Jessica aka Jessika
Ive seen her in the past I believe and wasn’t very impressed. Went by Jessika with a K.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aven/200876108
https://newhaven.myescort.network/fe...4-541ebaa6db80
475-XXX-1832
Always drop links and pics please. Nothing was showing on stg when I tried to search.
-
01-29-26 15:56 #8398Senior Member

Posts: 398Jessica: Latina ending in 1832
Gentlemen,
I saw Jessica recently. CBJ was good, but her mish / doggy / CBJ performance was uninspired and, overall, in the average range, which is typical for her. She looks great, though. She tends to be a little chunky. But she's as slim as I've ever seen her. She must be on a diet. Don't know for how long she'll be fit and trim.
Looks: A-.
CBJ: B.
Mish / doggy / cg: C.
Barnes.
-
01-29-26 11:22 #8397Senior Member

Posts: 216Donny, Thanks for adding that! I thought I had done so.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 10:52 #8396Senior Member

Posts: 1533Re: Queen Nessa
Haven't seen Queen Nessa and no immediate intel. Just adding link, pics, and number for added info.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...0/692593708564
860-XXX-3122
475-XXX-5360
-
01-29-26 10:28 #8395Senior Member

Posts: 216Queen Nessa
Anyone have info on her? Maybe seen her before. Looks familiar and I searched her name found nothing?
Tia.
-
01-29-26 10:21 #8394Regular Member

Posts: 4Which one went down I wana fuck Tattoo while she eats the big girl.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






