Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 5512
-
02-07-26 14:27 #5212Senior Member

Posts: 39Look for a reliable date
Hi all. I'm going to be in town this week from Detroit area and I'm looking for a reliable girl. I would prefer her to be average to skinny offering a bbj at minimum.
Escort or SB doesn't matter. If anyone has anyone to share it would be greatly appreciated. Tia.
-
02-06-26 08:43 #5211Senior Member

Posts: 36Abby #2
I was messaging her yesterday and the Pic she sent me doesn't match the pics on her ad. In the ad she looks pretty skinny but the Pic she sent was on the thicker side.
Originally Posted by LustBlusz
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 06:57 #5210Senior Member

Posts: 71Saw her in Potterville last summer. NW corner of town over the RR tracks at her residence.
Originally Posted by Weallbark
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 22:00 #5209Senior Member

Posts: 94Abby
Tried to schedule last week but stopped communicating when I showed up. Hate time wasters.
Originally Posted by JustTheTip2
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 10:42 #5208Senior Member

Posts: 39Another Abby
Anyone seen this one? Seems new and looks amazing!
-
02-04-26 22:16 #5207Senior Member

Posts: 72So where does she host? Her add says Grand Ledge, but she also mentions hosting in Potterville. I'd like to see her, but don't want to shit where I eat, LOL, but I work in one and live in the other. Roughly where in which town?
Originally Posted by Grizzle
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 21:13 #5206Senior Member

Posts: 475Inbox is empty.
Sorry, I took out the trash, it's open again.
Originally Posted by Earwig6768
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 17:10 #5205Senior Member

Posts: 406Mature in okemos
Haven't seen any reviews since she first hit the scene. Is she still providing top notch service? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...u/886709050993.
-
02-03-26 18:08 #5204Senior Member

Posts: 136Sasha
Hello everyone. Wanted to share my recent visit with Sasha.
Was feeling an itch and last minute booking with her. Comms were good, got location. No waiting an eternity in the lot.
She has lost some weight since I seen her last around 9 months ago.
Straight to business and went for BBBJ. Laid her on her back on edge of bed and proceed to fuck her mouth. She sucked unitl she complained about her jaw a few positions after.
After the cover went on I went HAM on the pussy. She can take cock and told me she has taken 2 simultaneous. I busted a load on her tits and jumped in her shower. Much better looking providers out there but she can be reliable. Thank you Sasha.
Additional details PM me. Stay safe and have fun.
-
02-01-26 12:43 #5203Senior Member

Posts: 215Gorgeous **** Lansing
Cannot find any reviews on this one.
https://tryst.link/escort/princess55-33xxyz#photos.
-
02-01-26 10:43 #5202Senior Member

Posts: 25Lola Red
Hello gentlemen. Trying to make an appointment with her. Did any one meet her? Any advice.
Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...y/695141515091
-
02-01-26 08:30 #5201Regular Member

Posts: 3Inbox is full but would love to see all of them.
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 20:40 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 36Mia
I believe she post pretty similar to how Sexy Redhead does and pretty close to tge same dates as Red. I've met her briefly when I saw Red a few months back, she is short and looks like a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by DTownOg710
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 15:53 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 66Miss Mia aka soul snatcher
Does anyone have a link for this soul snatcher? I'd love to see her and have her snatch my soul. Thanks in advance and happy hunting.
-
01-30-26 15:29 #5198Regular Member

Posts: 170The photos aren't her
I've never seen her, but the photos in the ad are of a porn star.
Originally Posted by Darwin2000
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





