Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 33189
-
01-22-26 23:53 #32409Senior Member

Posts: 309Anyone
Couple things here.
1. Is it remotely possible she is real?
2. Has anyone seen her?
3. Do we know for sure she is a female?
TIA.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/200548954#.
-
01-22-26 18:52 #32408Senior Member

Posts: 40Kiara Tegan
We recently got together in a mid level hotel near Mason. Comms were prompt and was not kept waiting long once I arrived. She suggested the side door entrance but it was locked. Luckily two utility workers that were smoking helped me out with entry.
Room was very well kept and it didn't seem like she lived there. No signs of drugs or that she was high. Conversation was good she was very friendly. As reported in the past she was just not into it at all but the BBJ was decent. Cowgirl with a mish finish was the routine. She got tired pretty quick on top. Her pictures are filtered she looks older in person but still attractive. I may repeat in a pinch.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...578/5139521541
-
01-22-26 15:53 #32407Senior Member

Posts: 110Kimmi
Had a dream about this one. Older than the pics but priced right and had a good time. Felt rushed but I did do a qv so that maybe why. No smoke smell and the place was safe and clean. YMMV but I enjoyed. Not enough to repeat but worth the $.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...df7a0ba87bb109
-
01-21-26 09:49 #32406Regular Member

Posts: 10Cerenity in Cincy
As described above, her incall is absolutely appalling. I laughed out loud at the potential meth lab described above. Her STG ad is accurate. Youthful, thin, cute face. She does not perform oral and her hygiene was not the best. After a sniff test dining was off the table. Her ass looks great in doggy. Would have loved Greek but she indicated that was never offered. Seems to have had a bad experience previously. I found her to be a genuinely nice lady as we broke the ice with a conversation about outdoor activities. One may find value in her price point but the hoarder esque incall, lack of oral and general lack of enthusiasm puts this in the "will not repeat" category.
Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 17:34 #32405Senior Member

Posts: 345I have seen her recently.
Originally Posted by ManMonkey
[View Original Post]
She's in a small apartment, sparsely furnished. She looks great, body banging as it ever was. Her comms were good and the meeting went very well (aside from everything covered at all times). She didn't get incoherent at any time, and was not visibly high when I saw her. Overall a positive experience.
-
01-19-26 18:42 #32404Senior Member

Posts: 1028Lilsexyme, Marcie
If anyone would like to help her family out there's a gofundme page set up by her daughter and you can PM me for the link if you don't already have it.
Originally Posted by JamTime
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 15:36 #32403Regular Member

Posts: 8Busty
Same here. I have dealt with incoherent Red before. What's weird is this seems different, almost like there is someone else behind the number. I got some stupid text about being like a lion instead of a sheep. Hope it's not the case because her recent pics look good. She put on a couple of pounds which she needed.
Originally Posted by ManMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 14:54 #32402Regular Member

Posts: 5Cameron
First time with Cameron did not disappoint. Pics on Tryst are 100% real. She's in her 40's, but looks like 30's. Girl-next-door face and body. A little extra skin in the tummy, but doesn't distract from the nice ass and natural tits (with 1/2" nips). She's a pleaser. Started with a massage (including prostate), then BBBJ, covered FS (multiple positions), and finished with another BBBJ & CIM. She just moved into a house in Norwood in a nice, safe neighborhood. No deposit; brief video chat before disclosing address since it was our first meet (didn't ask for any I'd or other forms of verification). No haggling. No clock-watching. She's a keeper.
https://tryst.link/escort/cameronboiling5377
-
01-19-26 14:43 #32401Senior Member

Posts: 89Busty update
I'm replying to my own thread as I almost TOFTT today with Busty. I had a great experience back in her Xavier days that I thought I would try again. Texting was somewhat quick to respond. Asked for weiner pick, no problem I guess. It wasn't quite awake yet. Anyways she shared rates 130/200/400 and then her address too. Has a "working" apartment near Norwood / Xavier. I tried to find reviews (my post below) but no one seems to have seen her lately. I ended up canceling and she went a little crazy and very incoherent in texts. I couldn't make out what she was trying to say so I'm guessing she's on something for buyer beware.
I then was going to an AMP. I'll leave that on new comment.
Originally Posted by ManMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 14:13 #32400Senior Member

Posts: 158Available
She's available if anyone has her digits you can reach out or if you need them let me know.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
I consider seeking utr but call it what you want she isn’t on stg or any other major site showing her number to everyone
-
01-19-26 12:46 #32399Senior Member

Posts: 1163Busty
She will request a ""weiner"" pic, I declined. Saw her a few yeasites back and wasn't an issue then. So don't be surprised by her request.
Originally Posted by ManMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 10:47 #32398Senior Member

Posts: 89Busty
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...673/5138490803
Anyone seen her since her return? I know who it is and know her recent visits but saw her before and loved my time with her.
-
01-19-26 00:51 #32397Forum Advertiser

Posts: 49Me as well please. I was giving it via Dm and deleted my messages, thank you kindly
.
Originally Posted by JimLastLong1
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 20:41 #32396Senior Member

Posts: 56Definitely interested in information. If you would PM me that would be great!
Originally Posted by Kfan75
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 20:25 #32395Senior Member

Posts: 390Sent you a pm asking for info.
Originally Posted by Kfan75
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





