Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 183 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 2740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2380

    More reviews please instead of inquiries

    Look guys I kno you all want to gather info on potential success stories bit I've been a lot of asking and "any info" on selected profiles but these are reviews pages we test out the waters and drop off the info, so let's do the recon and share, let's that's part of the fun there's ups and downs as a senior member and many would agree more reviews please.

  2. #2379

    Savannahd82

    Hey fellas,

    Has anyone met with savannahd82? Looks promising. But her profile has a bit of rules.

  3. #2378
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    I've exchanged some messages with her, and I'm definitely interested just haven't pulled the trigger. I should probably TOFTT.
    I got something with her scheduled for this week I'll report back.

  4. #2377

    AutumnNichole

    Quote Originally Posted by Treemont12  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's visiting. Her profile is interesting. Sounds like a unique type of session. Curious if anyone has visited her since she's been in Orlando.
    I've exchanged some messages with her, and I'm definitely interested just haven't pulled the trigger. I should probably TOFTT.

  5. #2376

    Info

    Anyone know or seen these three cuddle providers I can't find any detailed info on them. Any help would be appreciated before I take one for the team.

    JustJess143.

    Dawnblackwell.

    Jay4 Tay.

    Thanks in advance guys!

  6. #2375
    Quote Originally Posted by Treemont12  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's visiting. Her profile is interesting. Sounds like a unique type of session. Curious if anyone has visited her since she's been in Orlando.
    Based on her friends list on profile and picture she could be legitimate pro cuddler just my observations.

  7. #2374

    AutumnNichole

    Looks like she's visiting. Her profile is interesting. Sounds like a unique type of session. Curious if anyone has visited her since she's been in Orlando.

  8. #2373
    Quote Originally Posted by Treemont12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I read some of the reviews here and seems like no extras but wondering if anyone had a different experience.

    Even if no extras, does she allow roaming? And how does she react to a dude being rock hard against her? Just curious if I should try her out. Feel free to dm about any experiences.
    100% platonic. No extras, don't t even bring it up. But an awesome platonic cuddle.

  9. #2372

    Savannahd82

    Does anyone have any info on her? Alot of karma about a month ago then nothing. Still active on CC. Thanks.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Savannahd82

  10. #2371

    HuggieBri. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    She's got some reviews in another city, I think it was Virginia or Maryland, where they said she has massive GPS and no FS.
    I can't believe anyone would pay those prices. Guess I need to find a new line of work.

  11. #2370
    Quote Originally Posted by WillPayForFun  [View Original Post]
    Bri recently came into the Orlando scene. She is attractive, hosts and asks a reasonable donation. Wondering if anyone has connected with her and has anything they would like to share. Thank you in advance for taking the time to share.
    She's got some reviews in another city, I think it was Virginia or Maryland, where they said she has massive GPS and no FS.

  12. #2369
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Search on this board. She's been reviewed a couple times already.
    Looks like she moved to Dallas.

  13. #2368
    Search on this board. She's been reviewed a couple times already.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDudeAbides  [View Original Post]
    Just recently found out about the cuddle sites while looking for a provider closer to home after being disappointed by the local AMP. Found this girl and was wondering if anyone had any experience with her?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/janell55#reviews-tab.

  14. #2367

    HuggieBri

    Bri recently came into the Orlando scene. She is attractive, hosts and asks a reasonable donation. Wondering if anyone has connected with her and has anything they would like to share. Thank you in advance for taking the time to share.

  15. #2366

    Cuddlecloud67

    Anyone see her while she is here? Thanks seeing if I can schedule thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape