Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 2740
-
01-26-26 00:18 #2365Regular Member

Posts: 18Janell55
Just recently found out about the cuddle sites while looking for a provider closer to home after being disappointed by the local AMP. Found this girl and was wondering if anyone had any experience with her?
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/janell55#reviews-tab.
-
01-25-26 22:42 #2364Senior Member

Posts: 94Cuddle fun
Who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by JayAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 09:45 #2363Regular Member

Posts: 22Loving hands or soft kitty
I'm coming into town and setting up an overnight with either loving hands or soft kitty. Any recommendations? Alternatives? I have a couple of recommendations for Raleigh if anyone comes up this way.
-
01-22-26 15:29 #2362Senior Member

Posts: 228I have found that the girls who know about this site tend to lie and make up stories to clients as a safety measure for them feeling exposed, knowing that some of the guys who reach out to them will now know they aren't the good virgin girls they've tried to portray themselves as. It's quite interesting to see.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 15:06 #2361Senior Member

Posts: 388Queeninbloom
Had a nice appointment with Queeninbloom. Excellent communication and easy contact. Gorgeous, petite, platonic. Pics are accurate and her. Completely platonic cuddle per CC guidelines. No extras. Had a timer set and another cuddle right after so don't be late or you screw up her client scheduling. Also she has installed cameras inside for her safety. This is not a hobbyist stop any longer. I did enjoy my time with her, she's got gorgeous blue eyes and an awesome personality.
She did mention negative attention from this website. People here have been sharing contact info and stalkers at her home. That needs to stop. She mentioned already speaking with LEO about stalkers and creeps or having to move because of the unwanted attention.
-
01-22-26 08:03 #2360Senior Member

Posts: 436Cuddlewithmebb
I've seen her. She's a cute girl, great cuddles but starts at an additional 150 just for the L1.
Originally Posted by Labowski
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 06:48 #2359Senior Member

Posts: 131Cuddlewithmebb
Anyone see cuddlewithmebb? She's here until the 24th.
-
01-20-26 16:00 #2358Senior Member

Posts: 718If you are open to a different and platonic experience, I think she's pretty amazing. Got to see her and did not regret the steep fee. When I do a CC meeting, I let it flow and if there is a hint of extras, great. No hints here and pretty sure they do not exist. But, if you want to give the platonic touch energy thing a go, she is the one to try with.
Originally Posted by Labowski
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 11:45 #2357Regular Member

Posts: 13Praline
Praline is fun and a super nice and chill visit. She's worth the extra time to coordinate your visit.
Originally Posted by DrPeeper
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 10:32 #2356Senior Member

Posts: 523Cuddlewithkhloe
Anyone got any info about cuddlewithkhloe? Planning on do a cuddle with her this weekend and I believe she use to go by Persianprincess.
-
01-19-26 16:36 #2355Senior Member

Posts: 353JoyBliss
JoyBliss looks interesting.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/joybliss
Traveling cuddler who says she likes to take clothing requests and does not give or take karma.
Has anyone seen her?
-
01-19-26 11:53 #2354Regular Member

Posts: 10Queeninbloom
I finally had a chance see Queeninbloom in my dreams last week.
YMMV. She let me in her private residence in Apopka. She has super short shorts in with no undies and a sports bra that zips for easy access. Cuddle session was nice a lot cof roaming. We connected at some point. A lot of DFK, unzipped her bra for breast and nip play. She started touching herself and I got her to pull her shorts down No fingers just petting her kitty whole she's spread open. A little daty then she offered to finish me off L1. I would come back however her 2 of her neighbors are being nosy. The guy next door was watching on whos parking and going in her house and the lady across is just lowkey intimidating.
-
01-19-26 01:06 #2353Senior Member

Posts: 1126IDK of anyone that's seen her. I've reached out and she can't host, wants a 2-hour minimum to come to Orlando and add a 60-120 travel fee on top of the 2-hours. It's a pass for me.
Originally Posted by OrlandoStrong
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 18:38 #2352Senior Member

Posts: 908You have 3 posts, all of which are asking about people and not 1 review.
Originally Posted by OrlandoStrong
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 13:45 #2351Regular Member

Posts: 4Darling Charlie
Anything on her? Fairly new getting hella reviews.











Reply With Quote






