Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 2740
-
02-05-26 10:26 #2380Senior Member

Posts: 67More reviews please instead of inquiries
Look guys I kno you all want to gather info on potential success stories bit I've been a lot of asking and "any info" on selected profiles but these are reviews pages we test out the waters and drop off the info, so let's do the recon and share, let's that's part of the fun there's ups and downs as a senior member and many would agree more reviews please.
-
02-05-26 07:38 #2379Senior Member

Posts: 131Savannahd82
Hey fellas,
Has anyone met with savannahd82? Looks promising. But her profile has a bit of rules.
-
02-04-26 01:31 #2378Senior Member

Posts: 44I got something with her scheduled for this week I'll report back.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 18:54 #2377Senior Member

Posts: 436AutumnNichole
I've exchanged some messages with her, and I'm definitely interested just haven't pulled the trigger. I should probably TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Treemont12
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 17:12 #2376Senior Member

Posts: 94Info
Anyone know or seen these three cuddle providers I can't find any detailed info on them. Any help would be appreciated before I take one for the team.
JustJess143.
Dawnblackwell.
Jay4 Tay.
Thanks in advance guys!
-
02-02-26 11:19 #2375Senior Member

Posts: 76Based on her friends list on profile and picture she could be legitimate pro cuddler just my observations.
Originally Posted by Treemont12
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 09:29 #2374Senior Member

Posts: 44AutumnNichole
Looks like she's visiting. Her profile is interesting. Sounds like a unique type of session. Curious if anyone has visited her since she's been in Orlando.
-
02-01-26 14:21 #2373Regular Member

Posts: 9100% platonic. No extras, don't t even bring it up. But an awesome platonic cuddle.
Originally Posted by Treemont12
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 15:01 #2372Regular Member

Posts: 9Savannahd82
Does anyone have any info on her? Alot of karma about a month ago then nothing. Still active on CC. Thanks.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Savannahd82
-
01-31-26 12:59 #2371Senior Member

Posts: 215HuggieBri. Thanks
I can't believe anyone would pay those prices. Guess I need to find a new line of work.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 11:38 #2370Senior Member

Posts: 1126She's got some reviews in another city, I think it was Virginia or Maryland, where they said she has massive GPS and no FS.
Originally Posted by WillPayForFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 14:10 #2369Senior Member

Posts: 140Looks like she moved to Dallas.
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 20:03 #2368Senior Member

Posts: 347Search on this board. She's been reviewed a couple times already.
Originally Posted by ThaDudeAbides
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 18:22 #2367Senior Member

Posts: 215HuggieBri
Bri recently came into the Orlando scene. She is attractive, hosts and asks a reasonable donation. Wondering if anyone has connected with her and has anything they would like to share. Thank you in advance for taking the time to share.
-
01-28-26 20:33 #2366Senior Member

Posts: 660Cuddlecloud67
Anyone see her while she is here? Thanks seeing if I can schedule thanks.












Reply With Quote






