Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 567 1067 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 17677
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16687
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Her friend took the money and patted you down. Was it her handler?
    No, it was a early 20's girl who didn't speak and appeared to be fucked up on something.

  2. #16686
    Quote Originally Posted by RainMaker18  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Parker today, she was amazing as always. She said she is just part time doing this right now due to her career, so her availability is limited. She told me it was okay to post, just not to give out her number aggressively because she does value her UTR status. But she's one of the best so if you haven't gotten to see her yet, now is the time! If you have had her number already, she has the same line, just reach out but remember she does have a career so if she doesn't get back right away that's probably why. It was, she's GFE, 300 for my half hour, full hour is 500. I don't think I need to go into details anymore on here about her services. It's across the board and on the vixen thread I believe. However anyone that knows her, knows that she is gold standard and it's hard to even get in to see her at all so don't take this post lightly.
    Saw her earlier this week. We are lucky to have her in St. Louis. She could be charging a lot more and she would get it. She is that good.

  3. #16685
    Thanks for the review! I definitely had my eye on this one. And talk to her recently. Does she look like the pics in the ad? Hope they not too filtered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Met up for BBBJCIM w / spit. She's young, cute, bubbly and has that teenage energy. Nice booty, small tits. Friendly, polite and nice. Treat her well. Damage was $. 2.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/200995498

  4. #16684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertie105  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6363124035

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/852042031493

    Any feedback on this one? Hoping to give her a test drive tomorrow.

    Thanks in advance for intel.
    She's a waste of time. I saw her precovid and she basically hates what she does for a living and is disgusted by dick. Handles it as it if we're a dead squirrel. Avoid.

  5. #16683
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    How saggy are we talking and what area was her incall in?
    Definitely not plump like pics. Not terrible, just average. She's by the airport.

  6. #16682

    Parker is back around for the time being!

    I just saw Parker today, she was amazing as always. She said she is just part time doing this right now due to her career, so her availability is limited. She told me it was okay to post, just not to give out her number aggressively because she does value her UTR status. But she's one of the best so if you haven't gotten to see her yet, now is the time! If you have had her number already, she has the same line, just reach out but remember she does have a career so if she doesn't get back right away that's probably why. It was, she's GFE, 300 for my half hour, full hour is 500. I don't think I need to go into details anymore on here about her services. It's across the board and on the vixen thread I believe. However anyone that knows her, knows that she is gold standard and it's hard to even get in to see her at all so don't take this post lightly.

  7. #16681

    Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    Just a little bit ago I posted in this thread asking about Henny's price, if it's still over 400 for the hour I'm out. I contacted Sunnybunny a few days ago. She face timed me to verify me. Her face looked so old, and at 300 for the hour the value just isn't there. So I booked with KVIP and for 80 more I got a 20 something year old beauty that was eager to please! 600 for an average mom bod is nuts.
    Have to agree on Henny. Guys must be paying the rate or she wouldn't be able to charge it. I used to see her weekly so she only charged $200 hhr for GFE which was fantastic. I took a break from the hobby for a bit and when I reached out a little while ago, she told me it would be $380 for hhr if we're doing GFE. That's a hard pass for me.

  8. #16680
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    She's cute, short, saggy boobs, little baby damage but not bad. Cute face and nice round, soft booty.

    BBBJCIM / spit for $. 2.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201035748
    How saggy are we talking and what area was her incall in?

  9. #16679
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    All grip no gag

    Granite City BLOND.

    Bbbjcimnqns for $.

    Seem like a light user but polite, friendly and attractive.

  10. #16678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    Star

    She's cute, short, saggy boobs, little baby damage but not bad. Cute face and nice round, soft booty.

    BBBJCIM / spit for $. 2.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201035748

  11. #16677
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    Courtney

    Met up for BBBJCIM w / spit. She's young, cute, bubbly and has that teenage energy. Nice booty, small tits. Friendly, polite and nice. Treat her well. Damage was $. 2.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/200995498

  12. #16676
    Just be careful I heard a couple of months ago she was robbing people. Things like she take you to a spot and once she give the money she get out the car and leave you there.

    And I know her personally. Not sure if she still doing that or only doing it to random guys and not regulars.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen red head bliss lately? She's been messaging me with deals but I'm concerned it's not her and maybe it's her pimp.

  13. #16675

    Bliss

    Anyone seen red head bliss lately? She's been messaging me with deals but I'm concerned it's not her and maybe it's her pimp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6038.jpg‎  

  14. #16674
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    Just a little bit ago I posted in this thread asking about Henny's price, if it's still over 400 for the hour I'm out. I contacted Sunnybunny a few days ago. She face timed me to verify me. Her face looked so old, and at 300 for the hour the value just isn't there. So I booked with KVIP and for 80 more I got a 20 something year old beauty that was eager to please! 600 for an average mom bod is nuts.
    You are spot on with Kgirls and I think the same way.

  15. #16673
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertie105  [View Original Post]
    Your description is spot on. I just got back and had a very similar experience. Won't be going back.
    Her friend took the money and patted you down. Was it her handler?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape