Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 18167
-
02-02-26 11:25 #16892Senior Member

Posts: 628Seleste
Finally had the time to see Seleste the other day. Can't really add anything more to what's been said. Super cute, very young and petite little thing. Very coherent, 0 signs of drug use and I hope she stays that way because she is very sweet. I had a sugar baby stand me up Sat night so I had some extra cash to burn. Seleste will do BBFS for an upcharge just so everyone is aware. I know that's not everyones thing but before the deed once I saw that body out of clothes I had to ask. CIP is not allowed however.
-
02-01-26 14:52 #16891Senior Member

Posts: 239Seleste
Finally got a chance to meet up with Seleste and wow am I glad I did! Very cute and sexy small spinner with a perfect body and cute little A-cups (guessing). Seleste really gets into the session. Definitely felt like I was with a girlfriend. Can't wait to see her again! I'm not the gatekeeper so don't ask for the digits.
-
02-01-26 13:17 #16890Senior Member

Posts: 33Sylvia Hope69
Thank you Sylvia for a great time! Everything I read on here was spot on. Great comms, easy setup, very accommodating and pleasant to talk to, not to mention a very fun time. I look forward to next time.
Tempe.
-
01-31-26 11:46 #16889Senior Member

Posts: 284Was trying to change things up a bit after getting bored of AMP. Contacted Seleste. Amazing girl if you are looking for a true spinner. Had some small talk and she was very easy to just chill with. Says she's getting a nicer apartment in March around winter garden. Very good coms. Takes direction well. Also swallows which is a plus. Does moan a lot but I didn't mind. Treat her well and keep her busy. Not a clock watcher at all. Will add her to my rotation. Need to find more girls like her.
-
01-31-26 09:00 #16888Senior Member

Posts: 632Seleste
Saw her recently but this time I went to her place. Crappy motel but her place is actually very clean. Amazing bbj as always with dt and spit, awesome. Dfk, alittle daty, Covered up and she road me very nice, the only thing I didn't like too much is her moaning, obviously she's faking, you can tell and that fine but it was a little over the top for me. Then in K9 I started pounding away and she had to tap out a couple times but eventually I filled the bag. I wish she could take a hrad pounding like csb and miah. Anyway that head game of hers is amazing so Ill probably just stick to that.
-
01-31-26 08:53 #16887Senior Member

Posts: 742Seleste
So I seen Seleste the other day she is very sweet and young. Everything else that was mentioned here is true. Area doesn't seem as bad to me as other have said I've been in worse neighborhoods in Orlando compared to this location. Plus is it's very clean inside and is very easy to get to from almost anywhere in Orlando. My only complaint was I didn't get my full time and she seemed very rushed to get me in and out LOL other than that she is fun cute young and petite. If you were afraid of her incall location to me it's honestly not that bad like I said I've been in worse areas and you have probably as well just didn't realize it. I am on the fence about seeing her again because she is very cute and attractive and has very good oral skills but don't like feeling rushed when you give for a full hour GFE without negotiation I am thinking maybe she is very busy and was squeezing me in but should say this and say can't do the full hour lets do a shorter time instead of taking the full hour knowing she is heavy booking and will be rushing you back out the door. I will not be giving out her number to anyone she already has a gatekeeper reach out to him if you have other questions about the encounter feel free to reach out to me in PM.
-
01-30-26 10:14 #16886Senior Member

Posts: 159Inbox is clear.
Originally Posted by Charlie155
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 10:02 #16885Senior Member

Posts: 200Sarah Maitland
I am going to be in Maitland next Tuesday and I DMed Sarah Monday asking for her contact for a visit when I'm there. She has not responded and I was hoping one of you seniors could provide me with her contact. If she doesn't want her info shared I understand, thanks. SB.
-
01-30-26 09:23 #16884Senior Member

Posts: 65Everyday J clear your inbox
I'm hoping you will send me Seleste's contact info please.
-
01-29-26 20:08 #16883Senior Member

Posts: 73Seleste
Dream starts with her showing me luv by agreeing to hh for $. 6. All reports have been spot on. Location-No Bueno, Looks-pretty baby face, Body-spinner, Bbbjdt-above average. Her skin is soft and sooo smooth, dfk. Made me hard as brick. Several positions (wow), no daty. Took the bag of and finished bbbjws, she's a keeper and YMMV. Awsome provider but I like the roads I travel to have more curves. If you like spinners she's top tier.
HH out!
-
01-29-26 17:30 #16882Regular Member

Posts: 21Sophia
In my dreams I Sophia recently and she lived up to all the reviews. Met at her apartment and greeted me wearing her red lingerie. As we made it to the room the fun began. There's nothing quite like eye contact while gasping for air during a BJ. All the fun was had and she has everything you need to clean up. I hope to have the dream again.
Thanks GR for the connection.
-
01-29-26 10:37 #16881Senior Member

Posts: 1147It happens
[QUOTE=PlanetSide;7512944]I've been sitting on this for a while, but now that I'm back home again, I guess I'll share it. Last year when I was in Orlando, I got to see Jenna and she completely blew me away. It was such an incrdible meeting that she indicated that she would be happy to see me again whenever I came back down to the area and she gave me several methods of contacting her just in case one of them might fall through. I felt very complimented by this and never had any reason to suspect anything other than sincere interest. I occasionally kept in touch with her for a few months, and when I finally got word that I was able to come back again, I let her know as much back in October. She seemed 100% willing to meet again, and discussed things from our previous meeting which confirmed to me that I had nothing to fear. After she spelled out the very specific details of our last encounter and said that she would be willing to do the same and more. She asked for a small deposit. Again, I didn't think I had any reason whatsoever to be suspicious, so I went ahead and sent it. Just as soon as I did, she went radio silent. I figured she was busy and I wasn't going to pressure her too much, but I should have done a better job keeping up with the board because I didn't see any of the drama surrounding her until after I had gotten to Orlando. I don't know why she pulled this stunt, and I guess I am at fault for falling for it. It would be nice to get the deposit back, but I guess I can only chalk this up to trusting somebody..[QUOTE]I can't lie I've been suckered more than once, especially by girls I have seen on a regular basis. Its " my kids sick" or " I need uber money" etc. I admit I'm a sucker sometimes especially when I know they have kids and feel like maybe they need help. Considering she's gone gone I don't see any chance of getting it back. I feel like at some point they will all test someone they feel they can get it from.
-
01-29-26 08:48 #16880Senior Member

Posts: 164Swap numbers??
Hi,
I will be staying in Orlando couple weeks. Looking a girl who can come to my hotel (not looking pro).
Anyone want to swap numbers if you have some good girl.
I have contact. NC, Manhattan ny, philadelphia pa, Virginia.
Pm me. Only Seniors members.
-
01-29-26 08:00 #16879Senior Member

Posts: 632Sorry to hear that
CSB has tried that with me but I made it clear the 1st she asked, I don't dn that. Now Jenna I always trusted, like many of us because she always paid it back towards the date and sometimes at a very discounted rate. I've sent her $50-100 several times and she never fucked me over. Now, I will say once she got her RV, she would ask for $ so she could get the room and we could have our date, I never sent it because something didn't sit right. Hearing these stories I glad I didn't. I don't think youll ever see your deposit back bro.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 22:23 #16878Senior Member

Posts: 129Re: Yara
Are you referring to Yara Brazil? The mature Blonde Brazilian with the 3-hole special? She allowed me to film & take pics during my session with her.
Originally Posted by PlanetSide
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





