Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 13945
-
01-31-26 11:36 #13180Senior Member

Posts: 3424Memorie Lane
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
I'm assuming we are talking about this one?
Originally Posted by AtroCity123
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/memorable_smut
-
01-31-26 01:32 #13179Douchebag

Posts: 159Last time I spoke with her she ghosted last minute, so I would avoid.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 12:39 #13178Senior Member

Posts: 1898Avoid
I would avoid, same photo on another ad, different number, different city. Agency, scammer, or rob, either way avoid.
Originally Posted by JKanach
[View Original Post]
https://ladys.one/south-bay-escorts/...ueenie-i916635
-
01-30-26 08:56 #13177Senior Member

Posts: 54$700/ hr for an Asian!!
She is charging at least $700/ hr!
Originally Posted by JKanach
[View Original Post]
You can get everything you need in Las Vegas from any Asian agency for half that price!
Do some more research and have a more enjoyable time in Las Vegas.
-
01-29-26 22:34 #13176Senior Member

Posts: 49Any info
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../PetiteQueenie
Evening gentlemen just want some confirmation on this one. More on whether she's legit and overall performance.
-
01-29-26 17:48 #13175Senior Member

Posts: 45Time waster max
She will drag you along until you're about to give up and then she will totally ghost you. Done it to me more than once. Avoid.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 17:30 #13174Senior Member

Posts: 553Couldn't agree more, that pic just reeks of bad attitude, ignorance and a "hood-rat" mentality, AVOID.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 16:47 #13173Senior Member

Posts: 75I'm glad I'm not the only one who views it like that, I see them flipping the bird or acting gangster in pics and its a hard pass.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 16:20 #13172Senior Member

Posts: 582Memorie Lane
I saw her couple months ago after she returned. Service was great. BBFS, CIP. But she's fat (I never saw her before she left so can't compare) and pics are slightly misleading IMHO. I also saw black guy loitering around afterwards that I'm pretty sure was her pimp or whatever.
I have not repeated.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 14:35 #13171Senior Member

Posts: 2938Quoted 200 massage 500 FS 1000 BBFS.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 13:56 #13170Senior Member

Posts: 434Macy
I have never seen her but I see on her current ad the first picture is an F-you picture. Anyone posting this type of picture (girl or her pimp) tells me that this is the attitude you will be treated with. I would avoid her as CreamPieSeeker discovered.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7753828553/1
-
01-28-26 13:41 #13169Senior Member

Posts: 503Memorie Lane
Has anyone seen her recently? Saw she's back in town and I was thinking of seeing her.
-
01-28-26 09:41 #13168Senior Member

Posts: 377Anahi & Macy
Thank you y'all for the heads up, I'll try to look up for other options. Site seems to be working better today.
Stay Safe fellas.
-
01-28-26 08:50 #13167Senior Member

Posts: 582Macy
Macy is terrible flake and time waster. She had incall just a few minutes from my place so downside was minimal for me. We would agree on appointment in 10 minutes, I'd show up and get radio silence. This happened at least 3 x and I stopped trying.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 19:49 #13166Senior Member

Posts: 1898Macy
The site's been having a lot of DB issues, etc. Between the (2) I pick Macy. She's been around, link to her old AD, noticed her rate is cheaper now.
Originally Posted by Andry
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/184923884
As for Anahi, one guy said it's a scam so I would avoid.
https://callescort.org/702-601-4238










Reply With Quote






