Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 930 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 13945
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13180

    Memorie Lane

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? Saw she's back in town and I was thinking of seeing her.
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I saw her couple months ago after she returned. Service was great. BBFS, CIP. But she's fat (I never saw her before she left so can't compare) and pics are slightly misleading IMHO. I also saw black guy loitering around afterwards that I'm pretty sure was her pimp or whatever.

    I have not repeated.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtroCity123  [View Original Post]
    Last time I spoke with her she ghosted last minute, so I would avoid.
    I'm assuming we are talking about this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/memorable_smut

  2. #13179
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? Saw she's back in town and I was thinking of seeing her.
    Last time I spoke with her she ghosted last minute, so I would avoid.

  3. #13178

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by JKanach  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../PetiteQueenie

    Evening gentlemen just want some confirmation on this one. More on whether she's legit and overall performance.
    I would avoid, same photo on another ad, different number, different city. Agency, scammer, or rob, either way avoid.

    https://ladys.one/south-bay-escorts/...ueenie-i916635

  4. #13177

    $700/ hr for an Asian!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JKanach  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../PetiteQueenie

    Evening gentlemen just want some confirmation on this one. More on whether she's legit and overall performance.
    She is charging at least $700/ hr!

    You can get everything you need in Las Vegas from any Asian agency for half that price!

    Do some more research and have a more enjoyable time in Las Vegas.

  5. #13176

    Any info

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../PetiteQueenie

    Evening gentlemen just want some confirmation on this one. More on whether she's legit and overall performance.

  6. #13175

    Time waster max

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't agree more, that pic just reeks of bad attitude, ignorance and a "hood-rat" mentality, AVOID.
    She will drag you along until you're about to give up and then she will totally ghost you. Done it to me more than once. Avoid.

  7. #13174
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her but I see on her current ad the first picture is an F-you picture. Anyone posting this type of picture (girl or her pimp) tells me that this is the attitude you will be treated with. I would avoid her as CreamPieSeeker discovered.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7753828553/1
    Couldn't agree more, that pic just reeks of bad attitude, ignorance and a "hood-rat" mentality, AVOID.

  8. #13173
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who views it like that, I see them flipping the bird or acting gangster in pics and its a hard pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her but I see on her current ad the first picture is an F-you picture. Anyone posting this type of picture (girl or her pimp) tells me that this is the attitude you will be treated with. I would avoid her as CreamPieSeeker discovered.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7753828553/1

  9. #13172

    Memorie Lane

    I saw her couple months ago after she returned. Service was great. BBFS, CIP. But she's fat (I never saw her before she left so can't compare) and pics are slightly misleading IMHO. I also saw black guy loitering around afterwards that I'm pretty sure was her pimp or whatever.

    I have not repeated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? Saw she's back in town and I was thinking of seeing her.

  10. #13171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Alright last link for Mia.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...s/654009525821

    As for the comment about one arm, it does look like it but my guess is her arm is way back and the shadow / lighting is playing trick. She's not the one arm woman. Hopefully not.
    Quoted 200 massage 500 FS 1000 BBFS.

  11. #13170

    Macy

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Macy is terrible flake and time waster. She had incall just a few minutes from my place so downside was minimal for me. We would agree on appointment in 10 minutes, I'd show up and get radio silence. This happened at least 3 x and I stopped trying.
    I have never seen her but I see on her current ad the first picture is an F-you picture. Anyone posting this type of picture (girl or her pimp) tells me that this is the attitude you will be treated with. I would avoid her as CreamPieSeeker discovered.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7753828553/1

  12. #13169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Memorie Lane

    Has anyone seen her recently? Saw she's back in town and I was thinking of seeing her.

  13. #13168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Anahi & Macy

    Thank you y'all for the heads up, I'll try to look up for other options. Site seems to be working better today.

    Stay Safe fellas.

  14. #13167

    Macy

    Macy is terrible flake and time waster. She had incall just a few minutes from my place so downside was minimal for me. We would agree on appointment in 10 minutes, I'd show up and get radio silence. This happened at least 3 x and I stopped trying.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    The site's been having a lot of DB issues, etc. Between the (2) I pick Macy. She's been around, link to her old AD, noticed her rate is cheaper now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/184923884

    As for Anahi, one guy said it's a scam so I would avoid.

    https://callescort.org/702-601-4238

  15. #13166

    Macy

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. I'm having a hard time in doing some homework and reading reports today, website is giving me issues. I'm interested in this two. Had any of you meet with this girls?

    Ms Macy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/200767026#.

    Anahi.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/200856369
    The site's been having a lot of DB issues, etc. Between the (2) I pick Macy. She's been around, link to her old AD, noticed her rate is cheaper now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/184923884

    As for Anahi, one guy said it's a scam so I would avoid.

    https://callescort.org/702-601-4238

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape