Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16855
    Infinity is pretty good, it's like a 3 minute walk from K-spa. They have a decent lineup there this month. Worth checking out if you're in the west valley, it's probably the best option.

    Thanks for the info. Definitely will look into it. Just high traffic areas get busy and I get turned away. LOL. Not enough for us all.

  2. #16854

    More Action at nights?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSunDevil  [View Original Post]
    I think they were just slammed and wanted your business but couldn't room you right away.

    With that said, I enjoy day visits more, preferably morning. Nothing beats a morning nut, and for the day the girls will have less mileage on them.
    The place was pretty empty and I did get my nut in. However, I didn't get any of the extras that other people were getting. It was at the end when Inwas leaving that she proposed a night meeting.

  3. #16853

    Sunrise

    Amy is still at sunrise, seen her yesterday. There was a new girl also with curly hair that was cute but she was busy.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG  [View Original Post]
    NE Corner of AZ Ave and Warner. Place wasn't busy at all which was refreshing. Nice and spacious room. Standard setup with a monitor inside showing views from the security cameras set up so you can see when there's another monger at the desk. Forgot the masseuse's name already (Vicki?) but she was nice looking in her 40's with decent manmades. Experienced and all business. On the flip haggled pretty aggressively. Wanted $. 5 for L1 and $$ for L2. I've got a thing for titjobs and she settled for $. 7. Very fun experience after the haggling but was a little turned off by the haggling and how she snatched the money out of my hands as I was still counting it. May repeat in a pinch knowing what to expect.

    Anyone know if Amy is still at Sunrise on Galveston & AZ Ave? Looking for a good actual massage.

    Or may try one of the AJ LMPs (Beauty Reflexology or One) and report back. If anyone has seen their recent lineups please advise for fans of big ol titties.

  4. #16852
    Quote Originally Posted by Zixin  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if you guys noticed any difference in level of service between night and day. Last time I went to Cozy in the day time the lady told me to come back in the night and bring more money for a surprise. Are thr ladies more willing to please as we get closer to the end of the day?
    I think they were just slammed and wanted your business but couldn't room you right away.

    With that said, I enjoy day visits more, preferably morning. Nothing beats a morning nut, and for the day the girls will have less mileage on them.

  5. #16851

    Night vs Day

    Just curious if you guys noticed any difference in level of service between night and day. Last time I went to Cozy in the day time the lady told me to come back in the night and bring more money for a surprise. Are thr ladies more willing to please as we get closer to the end of the day?

  6. #16850
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 26

    I recommend Infinity!

    [QUOTE=DontKnowMe19;7514717]In the West Valley, looking for the correct spots to hit. Saw someone places on Peoria Ave and Sun City. But are there any other spots that don't attract the crowds? DM is open.

    Went to K-Spa, saw Coco, and she was decent looking. Good little body rub and teasing. Flip comes and we agree. Offered the 2 girl but declined. Good BBBJ with 69. RCG and missionary. Finished in doggy. Wet towel and water to go. The other girl, didn't get the name was better looking. 30 minute house fee. 4 and usual tip.[QUOTE]Infinity is pretty good, it's like a 3 minute walk from K-spa. They have a decent lineup there this month. Worth checking out if you're in the west valley, it's probably the best option.

  7. #16849

    Right Direction

    In the West Valley, looking for the correct spots to hit. Saw someone places on Peoria Ave and Sun City. But are there any other spots that don't attract the crowds? DM is open.

    Went to K-Spa, saw Coco, and she was decent looking. Good little body rub and teasing. Flip comes and we agree. Offered the 2 girl but declined. Good BBBJ with 69. RCG and missionary. Finished in doggy. Wet towel and water to go. The other girl, didn't get the name was better looking. 30 minute house fee. 4 and usual tip.

  8. #16848

    Chandler full service places on red alert.

    After LH, looks like Desert spa and its friend in the same plaza are hunted down by the cops. Another less known full service place got put down as well.

    So be extra careful in Chandler spas as you might be caught with your pants down.

  9. #16847

    Desert Spa & Massage Chandler

    NE Corner of AZ Ave and Warner. Place wasn't busy at all which was refreshing. Nice and spacious room. Standard setup with a monitor inside showing views from the security cameras set up so you can see when there's another monger at the desk. Forgot the masseuse's name already (Vicki?) but she was nice looking in her 40's with decent manmades. Experienced and all business. On the flip haggled pretty aggressively. Wanted $. 5 for L1 and $$ for L2. I've got a thing for titjobs and she settled for $. 7. Very fun experience after the haggling but was a little turned off by the haggling and how she snatched the money out of my hands as I was still counting it. May repeat in a pinch knowing what to expect.

    Anyone know if Amy is still at Sunrise on Galveston & AZ Ave? Looking for a good actual massage.

    Or may try one of the AJ LMPs (Beauty Reflexology or One) and report back. If anyone has seen their recent lineups please advise for fans of big ol titties.

  10. #16846

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Cashtalks25  [View Original Post]
    Sounding like a lazy LEO.
    Me? Lmao. Oh man, not even hahahaha.

  11. #16845

    Corner of Ray & Cooper

    Two places on the corner of Ray & Cooper.

    Cozy Corner Spa Massage.

    Massage H&why.

    Scoped each and both had milfs / gilfs greet me. Very friendly. Seems like a good massage with L1 finish but not much more. I did not have time to try it. Anyone TOFTT yet with either place?

  12. #16844
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 26

    Lily at Lucky Spa is awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Reddog1987  [View Original Post]
    I came and saw Lily. She was cute, nice smile and great body. She took me to a room for a great massage to start, almost licensed quality. I was sore, but only had 30 minutes, so I quickly flipped and she sucked BBBJ and took it deep. Meanwhile she let my fingers wander briefly inside her to get her wet. We quickly went to CFS and missionary for a long while. I pulled the cover off and finished with CIM after a little more DT sucking. It was nice that she kept going for a long time after I came to get every drop before she spit it out. She was fun. $160 plus normal h. F.
    I second this! My experience with Lily was very similar. She's a fantastic girl, takes instructions well, very all around excellent service. Loved her BBBJ and CFS with her was quite a great time. She's got a very fun personality and definitely worth a visit.

  13. #16843

    Spa 63 on Olive Ave and 67th ave. Next to liquor store

    Quote Originally Posted by EastsideJack  [View Original Post]
    Kiki is the new girl. She is the hottest one in Glendale right now. She's got me into the room and went straight to business and DFK, play with fingers, she just knows how to move and did everything I asked. I got some good P2 P rubbing in before putting on the cover. Not sure if there's an upcharge for more. I pulled the cover off when I blew my load and she sucked every last drop out and kept going and wouldn't stop playing with me afterwards. After a few minutes playing the other girl came in and gave me a kiss and said 2 girl next time. This is the place to go for the next 9 days until the end of the month. $160 tip, normal house fee. 30 min.
    Beautiful young Jessica is back here now. I saw her last time at Lucky Spa about 6 months ago when she was a FOTB girl, now she's got some experience and wow! Great. She said she's at Spa 63 for 1 more month. She's much younger than most, a taller than most any girls, almost too tall for me, but I still find her body and super long hair so attractive. She is wife material, and the cutest fuck-me smile. I only had time for a short massage 2 days ago, but I wanted people to know she's back. $170 is my normal tip for her. Get the full hour if you can.

  14. #16842

    Lucky spa - 96th ave and Peoria av

    I came and saw Lily. She was cute, nice smile and great body. She took me to a room for a great massage to start, almost licensed quality. I was sore, but only had 30 minutes, so I quickly flipped and she sucked BBBJ and took it deep. Meanwhile she let my fingers wander briefly inside her to get her wet. We quickly went to CFS and missionary for a long while. I pulled the cover off and finished with CIM after a little more DT sucking. It was nice that she kept going for a long time after I came to get every drop before she spit it out. She was fun. $160 plus normal h. F.

  15. #16841

    Oasis. Kelly

    Went to check out Oasis in Glendale and was met by a girl named Kelly at the window. She is 5'4"ish, 115 lbs, long brown hair cute face big tits beautiful smile. She led me to a room and took the $40 for the house. Left the room and came back and (in broken English) asked if I was there for massage or something else. We agreed on $160 for L3 and CBJ. She took her tits out and let me play with them before leaving. I guess that was to take the payment to the house. Gone for a few minutes and took a call at the door. I could see that because a closed circuit monitor screen is in the room. She came back in the room and immediately knelt down to blow me. Good deep BJ with a bit of gagging included. When I tried to throat fuck her a bit she pulled away and bent over the table, inviting me in. Immediately pulled me in deep and I pounded hard. She asked me to be quiet. Mostly just to pound less so the table didn't make so much noise. I kind of obliged. We went from K9 to standing mish. She actually came a few times. That was encouraging so we switched up to reverse CG. I didn't want to finish that way so we switched back to mish. I asked if I could finish on her face or in her mouth. I was denied and finished hard in the cover. Fucked for another minute or so after I finished but could tell she was done. She helped me clean up and after dressed, rubbed my rod and asked me to come back again tomorrow. Maybe not tomorrow, but I'll visit again soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape