Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16858

    Aloha spa

    The other day I was doing some gig work delivering groceries. I got this order and one of the items was a 12 pack of condoms. I jokingly said to myself I bet this is for a massage parlor. Surprisingly it was so I headed to Aloha spa near Glendale and 54th Ave. I expected to be greeted by a tiny Asian woman as expected from these place but I was shocked when a thick Latina walked out. Huge tits, fat ass that was probably a bbl, pretty face. She was hot. I just wanted to see if any of you have been to this spa before I try them out. Since I know Latina spas are generally more expensive with less mileage.

  2. #16857

    Precise Locations

    Quote Originally Posted by ChumDizzle  [View Original Post]
    I wish we had a post that showed the locations off all the places we talk about in here. It's so hard to tell where each is since there are so many references. LOL. I need ones that are north Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, etc. Sometimes it's hard to tell where the good places are. LOL. Anyone got a master list somewhere so I know which ones to focus on?
    I concur. I always try to post a Mapquest or website of the location that I reviewing or discussing in a post. For example, my favorite place for older mongers is ANFU in Glendale.

    https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/anfu-spa-26575407

  3. #16856
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 159

    Lovely Lulu at Gold Panda

    Stopped by Gold Panda Massage in Sun City today hoping for a visit with the famous Crystal, instead I drew the new girl Lulu who was enchanting in her own unique way.

    Lulu made a terrific first impression on me, she was looking fucking sexy as hell in her light blue cocktail dress that really highlighted her figure. She's got a pretty girl next door face, soft skin, and a nice pair of beautiful C cups that felt great to play with. Also she's got a magnetic smile that just puts you at ease and pulls you in. I felt comfortable with her at first sight. Paid her the house fees and tip upfront and booked her for the hour. Started things off with a nice massage. It was soft, sensual, and very skillful. She applied good pressure to my lower back, which is where I needed the most work, and focused on my legs and ass, giving gentle teases between my legs, reaching for the goods when she would pass around. When I was ready for more, I gave her the signal by squeezing her ass, and she began to lick behind my ears and around my neck, slowly working her way down my back to lick my taint and balls.

    After a while, I flipped over, and she then focused her attention on my cock, giving me a fantastic BBBJ, with some solid DT action. Making it sloppy and cranking my shaft with her hands and mouth to give that awesome BBBJ. I returned the favor with some 69, and that sexy little pussy tasted delicious. At this point I was pretty rock hard and ready to fuck, so she put the raincoat on me for some CFS. Started things off by placing her in ACG, she was good at twerking those hips to bounce on top of my cock. Riding skills are top-notch. I then flipped her over for some RCG, and that sexy ass looked nice grinding on my meat. I had to give it a few good smacks. We shuffled around to K-9, with my dick balls-deep, and full hands on those nice booty cheeks. Her moaning, and the feeling of her tight pussy, so wet and warm, really had me going.

    We tried all the moves until my cock just couldn't handle the tightness of her pussy any longer, and I busted deep inside her, filling up the bag, as she pulsated her pussy on my cock. Post-nut BBBJ for clean-up, and she had me toe-curling within seconds. I got dressed, gave her a big hug, and she escorted me down the hall. Lulu is sexy and sensual with her service. She's amazing at what she does and I'll definitely be repeating with her.

  4. #16855
    Infinity is pretty good, it's like a 3 minute walk from K-spa. They have a decent lineup there this month. Worth checking out if you're in the west valley, it's probably the best option.

    Thanks for the info. Definitely will look into it. Just high traffic areas get busy and I get turned away. LOL. Not enough for us all.

  5. #16854

    More Action at nights?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSunDevil  [View Original Post]
    I think they were just slammed and wanted your business but couldn't room you right away.

    With that said, I enjoy day visits more, preferably morning. Nothing beats a morning nut, and for the day the girls will have less mileage on them.
    The place was pretty empty and I did get my nut in. However, I didn't get any of the extras that other people were getting. It was at the end when Inwas leaving that she proposed a night meeting.

  6. #16853

    Sunrise

    Amy is still at sunrise, seen her yesterday. There was a new girl also with curly hair that was cute but she was busy.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG  [View Original Post]
    NE Corner of AZ Ave and Warner. Place wasn't busy at all which was refreshing. Nice and spacious room. Standard setup with a monitor inside showing views from the security cameras set up so you can see when there's another monger at the desk. Forgot the masseuse's name already (Vicki?) but she was nice looking in her 40's with decent manmades. Experienced and all business. On the flip haggled pretty aggressively. Wanted $. 5 for L1 and $$ for L2. I've got a thing for titjobs and she settled for $. 7. Very fun experience after the haggling but was a little turned off by the haggling and how she snatched the money out of my hands as I was still counting it. May repeat in a pinch knowing what to expect.

    Anyone know if Amy is still at Sunrise on Galveston & AZ Ave? Looking for a good actual massage.

    Or may try one of the AJ LMPs (Beauty Reflexology or One) and report back. If anyone has seen their recent lineups please advise for fans of big ol titties.

  7. #16852
    Quote Originally Posted by Zixin  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if you guys noticed any difference in level of service between night and day. Last time I went to Cozy in the day time the lady told me to come back in the night and bring more money for a surprise. Are thr ladies more willing to please as we get closer to the end of the day?
    I think they were just slammed and wanted your business but couldn't room you right away.

    With that said, I enjoy day visits more, preferably morning. Nothing beats a morning nut, and for the day the girls will have less mileage on them.

  8. #16851

    Night vs Day

    Just curious if you guys noticed any difference in level of service between night and day. Last time I went to Cozy in the day time the lady told me to come back in the night and bring more money for a surprise. Are thr ladies more willing to please as we get closer to the end of the day?

  9. #16850
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 26

    I recommend Infinity!

    [QUOTE=DontKnowMe19;7514717]In the West Valley, looking for the correct spots to hit. Saw someone places on Peoria Ave and Sun City. But are there any other spots that don't attract the crowds? DM is open.

    Went to K-Spa, saw Coco, and she was decent looking. Good little body rub and teasing. Flip comes and we agree. Offered the 2 girl but declined. Good BBBJ with 69. RCG and missionary. Finished in doggy. Wet towel and water to go. The other girl, didn't get the name was better looking. 30 minute house fee. 4 and usual tip.[QUOTE]Infinity is pretty good, it's like a 3 minute walk from K-spa. They have a decent lineup there this month. Worth checking out if you're in the west valley, it's probably the best option.

  10. #16849

    Right Direction

    In the West Valley, looking for the correct spots to hit. Saw someone places on Peoria Ave and Sun City. But are there any other spots that don't attract the crowds? DM is open.

    Went to K-Spa, saw Coco, and she was decent looking. Good little body rub and teasing. Flip comes and we agree. Offered the 2 girl but declined. Good BBBJ with 69. RCG and missionary. Finished in doggy. Wet towel and water to go. The other girl, didn't get the name was better looking. 30 minute house fee. 4 and usual tip.

  11. #16848

    Chandler full service places on red alert.

    After LH, looks like Desert spa and its friend in the same plaza are hunted down by the cops. Another less known full service place got put down as well.

    So be extra careful in Chandler spas as you might be caught with your pants down.

  12. #16847

    Desert Spa & Massage Chandler

    NE Corner of AZ Ave and Warner. Place wasn't busy at all which was refreshing. Nice and spacious room. Standard setup with a monitor inside showing views from the security cameras set up so you can see when there's another monger at the desk. Forgot the masseuse's name already (Vicki?) but she was nice looking in her 40's with decent manmades. Experienced and all business. On the flip haggled pretty aggressively. Wanted $. 5 for L1 and $$ for L2. I've got a thing for titjobs and she settled for $. 7. Very fun experience after the haggling but was a little turned off by the haggling and how she snatched the money out of my hands as I was still counting it. May repeat in a pinch knowing what to expect.

    Anyone know if Amy is still at Sunrise on Galveston & AZ Ave? Looking for a good actual massage.

    Or may try one of the AJ LMPs (Beauty Reflexology or One) and report back. If anyone has seen their recent lineups please advise for fans of big ol titties.

  13. #16846

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Cashtalks25  [View Original Post]
    Sounding like a lazy LEO.
    Me? Lmao. Oh man, not even hahahaha.

  14. #16845

    Corner of Ray & Cooper

    Two places on the corner of Ray & Cooper.

    Cozy Corner Spa Massage.

    Massage H&why.

    Scoped each and both had milfs / gilfs greet me. Very friendly. Seems like a good massage with L1 finish but not much more. I did not have time to try it. Anyone TOFTT yet with either place?

  15. #16844
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 26

    Lily at Lucky Spa is awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Reddog1987  [View Original Post]
    I came and saw Lily. She was cute, nice smile and great body. She took me to a room for a great massage to start, almost licensed quality. I was sore, but only had 30 minutes, so I quickly flipped and she sucked BBBJ and took it deep. Meanwhile she let my fingers wander briefly inside her to get her wet. We quickly went to CFS and missionary for a long while. I pulled the cover off and finished with CIM after a little more DT sucking. It was nice that she kept going for a long time after I came to get every drop before she spit it out. She was fun. $160 plus normal h. F.
    I second this! My experience with Lily was very similar. She's a fantastic girl, takes instructions well, very all around excellent service. Loved her BBBJ and CFS with her was quite a great time. She's got a very fun personality and definitely worth a visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape