Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55324
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrin  [View Original Post]
    Back in Our Landon in Feb and was wondering if anyone had insight of lineups for next month?

    Thanks.
    Little birdie told me last night that Kelly will be back at Tokyo / Crystal in Feb.

    I'll let Happ confirm that though, guessing he wants first dibs when she walks off the plane. Hahaha!

  2. #55323

    Altamonte Spas

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefStick  [View Original Post]
    There are many spas in Altamonte Springs that provide very good Level One service. Lee's Spa, Magic Spa and Oriental Health are within a 1/2 mile of each other on State Road 436 also know as Semoran Blvd. There are others in at zone too, but I haven't been to those recently.
    I have no experience with Oriental Health. I visited Lee Spa several months ago and have not gone back. I have been going to Magic off and on for 15 years with no complaints. However, young is not a description for any provider I have seen at either of those places.

  3. #55322

    L1 AMP Reviews for Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by GuptaNom  [View Original Post]
    I have been looking over this forum and most of the reviews are for FS. Any recs for place with young cute providers offering L1 with mutual touch? I look forward to proving my own reviews after I sample!
    There's an entire USASG thread/blog dedicated to this topic for the Orlando area. Here's the link directly to the page for "L1 AMP Reviews":

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...L1-AMP-Reviews

  4. #55321

    Search for Spas in Altamonte Springs

    Quote Originally Posted by GuptaNom  [View Original Post]
    I have been looking over this forum and most of the reviews are for FS. Any recs for place with young cute providers offering L1 with mutual touch? I look forward to proving my own reviews after I sample!
    There are many spas in Altamonte Springs that provide very good Level One service. Lee's Spa, Magic Spa and Oriental Health are within a 1/2 mile of each other on State Road 436 also know as Semoran Blvd. There are others in at zone too, but I haven't been to those recently.

  5. #55320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by GuptaNom  [View Original Post]
    I have been looking over this forum and most of the reviews are for FS. Any recs for place with young cute providers offering L1 with mutual touch? I look forward to proving my own reviews after I sample!
    "Young, Cute" at L1 or actually anywhere is rare..Might try a FS spa like Orchid, or Crystal, or 5 star ect. ect. And let them know what you want? Might even be cheaper with the set rates and no negotiations. and the girls do a good job at trying to look young and cute 🤣

  6. #55319

    Orlando area rec

    I have been looking over this forum and most of the reviews are for FS. Any recs for place with young cute providers offering L1 with mutual touch? I look forward to proving my own reviews after I sample!

  7. #55318

    Oriential Spa

    Was in the Altamonte area and in the mood for a quick fix. Called this place and Mia was available. Very friendly and not a bad body for a middle aged lady. Paid the house fee and as always she said to get undressed on the table. She started a nice massage and I went for an OTC feel to let her know I was interested in more. She said, nice massage first, then more. She did her massaging which was average for Asian massage parlor for 15 min or so. On the flip she provided a pillow and saw junior was ready for some relief. I already knew this was an L1 place so did not expect much other than a HJ finish. She slid off her shorts and put my hand on her shaved pussy. Said, have fun but no boom boom sex. Full body roaming was permitted and she gave a very nice slow sensual HJ to finish me. After clean up she took her time and gave me an excellent leg and foot massage. It was a very nice relaxing hour of enjoyment. If you are into Foot massage and a nice HJ finish I recommend stopping in to see Mia.

  8. #55317
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by ButchKid  [View Original Post]
    I'm in my '70s, and I have no problem with multiple orgasms. The trick is to wait a week for the second one!
    LOL. Don't know if I can wait a week between my rounds. But if I could it would save me a hell of a lot of money. Some days I need an hour break in between and then some days I'm ready to go with just a 10 or 15 minute break. Selina (Amber) and Kelly have got me to pop three times before in a two or three hour session, but that doesn't happen often.

  9. #55316
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by WillWall101  [View Original Post]
    I believe I remember someone in an older post mentioning that Blue used to be known as Monica. Does anyone know if she is the same Monica that used to go back and forth between the now closed King and New Day spas a few years ago? She was always one of my favorites.
    Yes, Blue is Monica and Yuki (as mark mentioned) she is definitely an exceptional provider.

  10. #55315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    Orchid Spa... formally (m&y)

    Quote Originally Posted by WillWall101  [View Original Post]
    I believe I remember someone in an older post mentioning that Blue used to be known as Monica. Does anyone know if she is the same Monica that used to go back and forth between the now closed King and New Day spas a few years ago? She was always one of my favorites.
    Yes, same girl...aka yuki
    another popular girl from king days is Tiffany at five star now.... both have taken care of themselves, and still are outstanding.

  11. #55314

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Safe bet you're excluded from Candy's deal at Crystal i.e. #55238 🤣

    for the price of a 4hand she offers to come in after original girl gets one pop and get a second pop out of you
    I'm sure she would decline. LOL.

  12. #55313

    Is Blue the former Monica?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    OK, I was just informed that Mona and Blue will both be at Orchid on the 18th joining the current lineup that is there, however they are only working part part-time and mainly in the afternoons throughout the evening and only seeing select customers. The other four girls that are currently there now will remain.
    I believe I remember someone in an older post mentioning that Blue used to be known as Monica. Does anyone know if she is the same Monica that used to go back and forth between the now closed King and New Day spas a few years ago? She was always one of my favorites.

  13. #55312

    Msog

    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    I envy the younger hobbyists who can have multiple orgasms in an hour. As an older hobbyist, I am strictly a one and done.

    A Meiji provider once teased me by asking "again?" after I climaxed near the end of our session. Her one word joke really made my day.
    I'm in my '70s, and I have no problem with multiple orgasms. The trick is to wait a week for the second one!

  14. #55311

    Change of lineup at big 3 for February?

    Back in Our Landon in Feb and was wondering if anyone had insight of lineups for next month?

    Thanks.

  15. #55310
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    Crystal formally Tokyo candy deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Mp9457  [View Original Post]
    Pt 141 and 20 mg cialis. I stay hard all day but 2nd pop is a very tiring endeavor. Usually takes an hour of hard pounding.
    Safe bet you're excluded from Candy's deal at Crystal i.e. #55238 🤣

    for the price of a 4hand she offers to come in after original girl gets one pop and get a second pop out of you

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape