Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55305

    Spot on 434

    I'm writing this a wee bit late. Over the weekend I stopped by a new-to-me place. Meizhifang, I've only seen one other report on this place and it inspired me to go. There I met Crystal. She told me she was part time. She is about 5'-5", really nice C cups, shaved kitty, sexy body, brown skin and a nice smile. Yet, still, I'm a bit disappointed by the overall experience. I got to the room and gave her the house fee. She then proceeded to ask for a $40 tip for a good strong massage. I was going to say, "After!" but gave in. I gave her the $40 tip upfront. I asked if they table shower. Nope, Just a tiny little cheap corner shower sized for a child. I took a quick shower and headed to the room. She proceeded to give me an average massage. Not bad but not, "Tip-up-Front" quality. On the flip there was a good amount of teasing then the negotiation. She was stuck on $$. But I wasn't going for it. I convinced her that I only had a bit less. The deal was made, she offered BBBJ but I didn't want that. Why'all might love it but I'm just not into it. I went in for a bit of the ol DATY but soon detected a bit of urine odor. Booooooooooooo! So I wrapped that up quickly. We proceeded to mish. I will say the kitty felt great. Fake or real. The moans and reactions were amazing. The kitty was worth the upfront tip. Upfront tips always bother me though. The overall amount paid was more than a visit to the BIG 3. But I'm paying for the discovery part of this endeavor too. I'm looking for a new homebase. One of the smaller shops where the ladies stay longer than a month. Some where reliable. Once found, when I need variety I can just hit-up one of the big three. In the mean time, the discovery process itself is variety enough for me. Will I go to this spot again. Probably not.

  2. #55304

    Good Problem to Have

    Quote Originally Posted by CopKoda  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the ones I've been with for an hour have all allowed msog.
    I envy the younger hobbyists who can have multiple orgasms in an hour. As an older hobbyist, I am strictly a one and done.

    A Meiji provider once teased me by asking "again?" after I climaxed near the end of our session. Her one word joke really made my day.

  3. #55303
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    Does Meiji girls offer msog on 1 hour appointments?
    Yes, the ones I've been with for an hour have all allowed msog.

  4. #55302
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    Cash only.

    https://meiji118.com/ phone number is on the site.
    Does Meiji girls offer msog on 1 hour appointments?

  5. #55301

    Riri at Meiji

    Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Riri. She is the latest Meiji provider and she is wonderful. Riri is a young and pretty Japanese woman. Estimated age early 20's and estimated height 5'4". Fit and trim body with nice sized natural breasts. Possibly Cs. Long black hair worn down. Has a small unshaved area but is extremely clean and hygienic. No tattoos. Very friendly with a great laugh that will make you laugh along with her. Very good English.

    Did the pre coital shower and received a sensual cleaning. To the bed where I laid down and she did a slow and sensual BBBJ to the J Pop music playing on her phone. Progressed to 69, DATO, RCG, MISH and back to 69 all leading to a powerful release. Riri is energetic and enthusiastic. She follows direction well and was very attentive for the entire session.

    We cuddled and spoke after release. She said that she was born in Kyoto but lives in Osaka and that this is her first time in Florida. Time just flew by with her and I had to hurry to complete the post coital shower. Meiji is on quite a run of skilled and friendly providers and Riri succeeds on both counts. Highly recommended.

  6. #55300

    Meiji Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Josiah711  [View Original Post]
    Does Meiji accept other forms of payment? Or is it cash only like most other places?
    Cash only.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStar1  [View Original Post]
    How does one find out the website or phone number for this place?
    https://meiji118.com/ phone number is on the site.

  7. #55299

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalFantasy  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth, I spoke with my doc regarding risks associated with this hobby. He said for BBBJ, risk is minimal, and is kinda one way street situation- meaning that the "giver" is more at risk of catching something than the "receiver. " He did preface the info with "this is somewhat unscientific, and just my experience. " He sees a lot of patients. He said, of hundreds of patients, he has never seen the receiver. Male get burned so to speak.

    BBFS, however. A real roll of the dice. Hope that helps, and isn't too far off topic of forum.
    That has been my experience w BBBJ. However, I have freaked myself out many times overthinking it.

    Once I had an issue w BBFS. And when it feels like you are pissing razor blades, you tend to use a rubber after that.

  8. #55298

    Meiji Payment Method Question

    Does Meiji accept other forms of payment? Or is it cash only like most other places?

    Quote Originally Posted by King86  [View Original Post]
    I was able to see Ayou at Meiji twice this weekend (Friday and Sunday) and can report she is a very cute, friendly and fun Japanese girl from Osaka. Met at one of the usual hotel spots that Meiji has been using and just to add my 2 c I think these spots are overall better than the "nicer" hotel across the street because of the open layout (rooms accessible from parking area) and the fact that if it's past 10 pm you do not need a room key to access the lobby / elevator.

    Anyways back to my report. Ayou is 21 years old and as others have reported her figure is one of her best features. She has a bit more of an ass on her than most of the Japanese girls we have seen here in Orlando and it's a perfect handful for me. I took advantage of several of her upgrades on my 2nd trip as I made sure to bring enough $ with me (200 $ for video /200 $ BB). Well worth it and I will try to see her at least one more time before she leaves (31st I think is her final day). Her English is also pretty good as I didn't have to use the translator once with her and she understood me the whole time. I was a bit sad when I heard Yamo left town early (happy I snuck one session in with her though!) however Ayou has been the perfect remedy.

  9. #55297
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyMatt123  [View Original Post]
    Are Meiji, Crystal and Tokyo all the same place?

    Thanks for the help.
    Crystal and Tokyo are the same place, was Tokyo but now Crystal people just still call it Tokyo. Meiji is an agency nothing to do with Crystal or Tokyo.

  10. #55296

    Risk vs reward

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalFantasy  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth, I spoke with my doc regarding risks associated with this hobby. He said for BBBJ, risk is minimal, and is kinda one way street situation- meaning that the "giver" is more at risk of catching something than the "receiver. " He did preface the info with "this is somewhat unscientific, and just my experience. " He sees a lot of patients. He said, of hundreds of patients, he has never seen the receiver. Male get burned so to speak.

    BBFS, however. A real roll of the dice. Hope that helps, and isn't too far off topic of forum.
    What about, when it comes to DATY / DATO?

  11. #55295

    Meiji / crystal / tokyo

    Are Meiji, Crystal and Tokyo all the same place?

    Thanks for the help.

  12. #55294

    Website or phone number

    How does one find out the website or phone number for this place?

    Quote Originally Posted by King86  [View Original Post]
    I was able to see Ayou at Meiji twice this weekend (Friday and Sunday) and can report she is a very cute, friendly and fun Japanese girl from Osaka. Met at one of the usual hotel spots that Meiji has been using and just to add my 2 c I think these spots are overall better than the "nicer" hotel across the street because of the open layout (rooms accessible from parking area) and the fact that if it's past 10 pm you do not need a room key to access the lobby / elevator.

    Anyways back to my report. Ayou is 21 years old and as others have reported her figure is one of her best features. She has a bit more of an ass on her than most of the Japanese girls we have seen here in Orlando and it's a perfect handful for me. I took advantage of several of her upgrades on my 2nd trip as I made sure to bring enough $ with me (200 $ for video /200 $ BB). Well worth it and I will try to see her at least one more time before she leaves (31st I think is her final day). Her English is also pretty good as I didn't have to use the translator once with her and she understood me the whole time..

  13. #55293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    Crystal (Tokyo) the Candy factor

    Quote Originally Posted by ProMonger1998  [View Original Post]
    Saw both of these gals individually. Bo Bo is a beauty, nice bottom, soft T's. Looks great bent over with back arched. She perform but is not very accomodating or patient. Crystal not as pretty but assumed the Tiffany position immediatly. Can take a face pounding, which I did to cim and she did not immediatly stop. Great time, but generally, thee girls will rush you. Most accomodating gal there is Candy, who seems to actually enjoy it. If you can go 2 rounds, start with any other girl then switch to Candy after the 1st pop for the same as 2 girl coin.
    interesting... I couldn't help but chuckle at that one, guess it's better than the 4 hand gamble, and for the same price she's kind of committed(unlike 4hand) sounds like a bargain!

  14. #55292
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalFantasy  [View Original Post]
    Visiting briefly. I see a ton of FS and hotel stuff, but looking for something more than a jack shack but offers good massage with L2 finish. FS joints have a tendency to give terrible / non-existent massages, but maybe why'all could point me to one that breaks that rule of thumb.

    I'm in Orlando area. Feel free to PM. I can offer guidance on the MI area, but clueless out here. TIA.
    Plenty of the FS spas have girls very capable of a therapeutic massage but there's more money in getting clients in and out the door. Traffic is unpredictable, there's no way to predict a slow time.

    If it was me I'd go to 5 Star and ask for Tiffany I've had high quality massages from her when time permits.
    and she gives one of the best blowjobs you can find i.e. the well reported tiffany position

  15. #55291

    Looking for something in the middle

    Visiting briefly. I see a ton of FS and hotel stuff, but looking for something more than a jack shack but offers good massage with L2 finish. FS joints have a tendency to give terrible / non-existent massages, but maybe why'all could point me to one that breaks that rule of thumb.

    I'm in Orlando area. Feel free to PM. I can offer guidance on the MI area, but clueless out here. TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape