Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 8727
-
01-29-26 11:22 #8397Senior Member

Posts: 216Donny, Thanks for adding that! I thought I had done so.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 10:52 #8396Senior Member

Posts: 1533Re: Queen Nessa
Haven't seen Queen Nessa and no immediate intel. Just adding link, pics, and number for added info.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...0/692593708564
860-XXX-3122
475-XXX-5360
-
01-29-26 10:28 #8395Senior Member

Posts: 216Queen Nessa
Anyone have info on her? Maybe seen her before. Looks familiar and I searched her name found nothing?
Tia.
-
01-29-26 10:21 #8394Regular Member

Posts: 4Which one went down I wana fuck Tattoo while she eats the big girl.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 18:16 #8393Senior Member

Posts: 977They are both on FL also. Both seem large. I was interested in the other (tattoos) but lost contact. I too am open to feed back and want to make my way to the valley at some point.
Originally Posted by Pussylicker420
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 16:36 #8392Senior Member

Posts: 746I meant to post about hem a few months ago but forgot. I saw them two or three times. They are both bbw so if that bothers you don't see them. I had never seen two at once before and was surprised by it when I arrived. Both are good At what they do and willing to please. BBBJ and covered sex. Each were good but only one would lick the others pussy. The amount donated for two is what you will donate to a single girl so from that perspective it was good. They are located in a home near downtown Shelton. Overall a good experience and I would see them again. That said I thought we had a good time and I don't think I said anything to offend them, but they haven't responded when I've reach out to see them Again.
Originally Posted by Pussylicker420
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 05:42 #8391Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone seen them?
Anyone have info on these 2?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...k/813852050713
They gave me 2 one price I am interested in a 3 some.
-
01-26-26 15:11 #8390Senior Member

Posts: 107Complainer?
Really? That's pretty sad. I especially feel like those are the worst kinds of providers. As hobbyists, we aren't "forcing" anything. Providers engage in these acts willingly and of their own free will, in exchange for donations that they set themselves. In fact, many would rather be a provider than work a traditional job, since it's often 'less' work. So my question is: why complain or provide poor service, yet still expect donations? I also wonder about some of the women who consistently get bad reviews or under perform but continue posting—who is keeping these women afloat out here? LOL.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-26 14:27 #8389Senior Member

Posts: 693You mean you still get sex? My ME is no sex. Old joke. The different kinds of married sex: Newlywed sex is when you do it everywhere and all the time. Married with children is only in the bedroom and need to keep things quiet. Old sex is hall sex. That's when you pass each other in the hall and yell 'fuck you!' That's me now LOL.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-26 08:58 #8388Senior Member

Posts: 1234We've had GFE & PSE forever, now maybe there's ME, Married Experience. No BJ's and she complains the whole time.
Originally Posted by MoHoes
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-26 21:46 #8387Senior Member

Posts: 142I forget where I Read review, I thought it was here but she was strict no bbj, everything covered. The review said the head was still fire despite it but sounded like she was strict. Wish I had the review to link for you.
Originally Posted by BbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-26 20:00 #8386Senior Member

Posts: 524I was interested in her when I saw the pics. The phone number was enough to make me decide not to proceed.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-26 13:24 #8385Senior Member

Posts: 107Wetta then her?
Has anybody seen this provider her body is definitely intriguing to me. Since I like thick women with PA but I was wondering what her service is like I preferably don't like seeing providers who are strict no GFE strict cover usage. Has anybody seen he? Or have been able to build a rapport with her and eventually get a true GFE with her no cover BBJ at least?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...d/037154663016
-
01-25-26 10:40 #8384Senior Member

Posts: 142Mia / Miaa. Refreshing PAWG Provider
I've seen a few people post about her but never looked like she was overly popular. I had a feeling from the reviews and photos that she'd be a fun time and I saw her cameltoe in one of her older posts and I love a fat pussy. I had called her the same day Dolce scammed me but was so over games, I ended up not seeing her due to some miscommunication. We eventually lined up another time for an hour and half GFE session and man, I don't exaggerate when I post, she was one of the best providers I've seen. There's nothing better than when you connect with a provider and it turns from a paid fuck session to you both truly enjoying it.
She's staying at a nice hotel in Milford and I had her bend over so I could see that phat ass and pussy from behind. She's a PAWG. I saw other folks talk about her looks, she's not a model but I thought she was really cute and her body is stacked (if you like PAWGs). We started off with a BJ, the skill was amazing, she deep throated it and then I had her turn so I can 69 as she did it. She tasted immaculate and the BJ got better as time went on. I eventually had her grind on me to get me worked up and she worked herself up to an orgasm rubbing her clit on me; I knew this was going to be fun.
We started with cowgirl, switched to reverse cowgirl, moved back to BJ. Then I got behind her and man, that ass was sight to behold. All positions she felt tight, grippy and wet, and she took it as hard / fast as you gave it. We ended up finishing in missionary with her legs pinned to her head and she took it all without complaining in pure joy.
Real down to earth chick; I've kinda been tired of this game lately with scammers, people overcharging, disgusting women who smell / have ailments, etc. - she's a good one and I told her I wanted to keep her under wraps and not advertise so she could be my regular but I think she deserves the business. If you want a down to earth, clean, safe, enthusiastic provider, see her & Treat her well. If it wasn't snowing today, I'd see her again today.
Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/983551496421.
203-5 xx-8006.
Name is Mia but forum won't let you search 3 letter words / names so adding Miaa so people can search her and hopefully everyone puts Miaa so easy to search for others.
Happy mongering, stay safe.
-
01-24-26 07:33 #8383Senior Member

Posts: 329I went to meet her, she sent me a pic scabs on her knuckles. I was like ok whatever shit happens. Get to room, scabs on face near mouth just turned me off so I left. She does look like her pictures though for what its worth to yall. Just I couldn't stick around due to the scabs and what not. Maybe its harmless medical condition but I didn find out.
Originally Posted by PewPew96
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






