Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 7987
-
02-02-26 16:19 #7492Senior Member

Posts: 1693The ads are real however they make the point of being an agency you show up at the door and you don't know who will answer it sometimes they look great and the service is good and sometimes not so much. I've answered the ads a number of times and sometimes I've had a great experience and sometimes I've just turned around and walked away. MJ.
Originally Posted by Bigbuford13
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 10:51 #7491Senior Member

Posts: 129Traveling Asians.
Note the fine print: "We are an agency and serve many cities photo are likeness of the females presented but may not be 100% accurate!
Originally Posted by Bigbuford13
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 01:10 #7490Regular Member

Posts: 21I thought the same
I saw these ads too and I was wondering the same thing. They seem pretty fake.
Originally Posted by DWayne134
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 13:14 #7489Senior Member

Posts: 129Sapphire
She's a sweety and looks even better than the pics. Reasonable rates also.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/93071541
-
01-31-26 10:21 #7488Senior Member

Posts: 28She wants a deposit I told her no.
Originally Posted by RichardH
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 10:08 #7487Senior Member

Posts: 1693Mmmmmm I guess I won't be seeing her after all! I don't do deposits for anyone regardless of how they look or how good their reviews are. Also she wants some incredibly personal information I don't give my personal IDs such as driver's license and things of that sort to any provider. I'm happy to talk with them on the phone or do a video chat with them but that's about as far as I will go that coupled with her high prices are the nail in the coffin for me. MJ.
Originally Posted by RichardH
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 09:37 #7486Senior Member

Posts: 234Harper VIP
No I did not. She will also take a selfie with you holding up today's date on it.
Originally Posted by RichardH
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 17:28 #7485Senior Member

Posts: 143Harper
She is on tryst also. https://tryst.link/escort/asianharper.
Originally Posted by Theeb32
[View Original Post]
I see she wants a deposit? Did you pay it? I don't do deposits.
-
01-30-26 14:52 #7484Senior Member

Posts: 1693Thanks for the tip Theeb! I'll definitely check her out. MJ.
Originally Posted by Theeb32
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 10:01 #7483Senior Member

Posts: 234Harper VIP p411
If any of you guys are p411 members, Harper VIP is in Birmingham for a week, just seen her, and she is awesome, looks just like her pics, small frame great tits.
-
01-30-26 07:04 #7482Senior Member

Posts: 1693If you look at her pictures you can see the evolution of her face and that should give you a very big tip as to some of what is going on with her. It could be meth or something else but I can tell you this girl very likely has a substance abuse problem just look at her face. Additionally her menu is very very limited and her price is quite High while her body still seems to be pretty nice I would say this girl is definitely on a downhill Road and for the money that she's asking there's definitely better choices to be had. MJ.
Originally Posted by Vulcanon26
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 21:09 #7481Senior Member

Posts: 100Rampant GPS
Bro they all have gps now. All these chicks really start at 5-600 now and it's laughable. Wonder if things will ever settle down again because I miss the 300 hr days. Now even the not so attractive ones are asking for 500 plus lmao. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by RichardH
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 17:02 #7480Senior Member

Posts: 143Real
If I remember correctly. Tried to set up with her first time here. Comms are slow. Major GPS, Rule City, and wants FT before visit. There are tons of reviews on her that match my thoughts.
Originally Posted by Vulcanon26
[View Original Post]
To answer your question, she is real and she is hot AF though...Last edited by RichardH; 01-29-26 at 17:04. Reason: Addition
-
01-29-26 08:25 #7479Senior Member

Posts: 64Back in Town
I think there were some recent posts on her, but anyone have any dreams to report on?? She looks TGTBT. Thanks!!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/200967766
-
01-21-26 18:26 #7478Senior Member

Posts: 416Deposit
You're 100% right -- and -- Ally (April -- NOT the current Allie formerly Soccer Mom) was the last one to get me for $25 as she needed gas to come over.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
Even long term regulars will turn on you. Nope, cash is king.










Reply With Quote




