Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 12356
-
01-29-26 01:15 #11321Senior Member

Posts: 1001Dang those prices for steep, is it worth it?
Originally Posted by JRBonner
[View Original Post]
Any one have a picture of her without all the butterflies emojies covering her face?
-
01-28-26 20:07 #11320Senior Member

Posts: 128Dream
You can find her here:
https://tryst.link/escort/dream777
Originally Posted by PoonPadwan
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 18:23 #11319Senior Member

Posts: 42Portland Massage
Looks like new management. Didn't get a name, older 40-50 but petite if that's an interest to anybody. I got I'd checked so I guess they cater more to the older gentlemen. Hopefully they will get some other talents in.
-
01-28-26 18:13 #11318Regular Member

Posts: 23Dream
Would love to try a soapland style experience but can't find any listings and "dream" is so generic! Can you link to her ad?
Originally Posted by JRBonner
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 16:12 #11317Senior Member

Posts: 94I found it by the name offered. Second return on Goggle for me.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
It shows as "Spa at 82nd" in the return.
Edit: This forum changed the symbol to the text equivalent (“at”), so image attached.
-
01-28-26 14:59 #11316Senior Member

Posts: 144Please clarify.
What, exactly is the name of this place? I'm finding any "Spa at 82" or "Spa 82" on the AMP sites. Obviously a review of a place, good or bad, is worthless if no one can tell which place it is.
Originally Posted by PDX101
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 18:31 #11315Regular Member

Posts: 22Solid advice. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 12:45 #11314Senior Member

Posts: 1001I'd be careful parking at the church as I find church people to be nosey busy bodies especially if you are using their property for extracurricular activities.
Originally Posted by PDX101
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 10:23 #11313Senior Member

Posts: 119Jinye Tina. Bad joke confirmed
I wish you had posted this sooner.
Originally Posted by Kakamora
[View Original Post]
I stopped in at Jinye yesterday and had a similar experience. It was enough to make me never want to go there again.
Jinye management, if you're monitoring this forum, you've got a real clunker in Tina. She's bad for business.
-
01-27-26 01:23 #11312Regular Member

Posts: 10Jiyne with Tina
Went to Jiyne Spa this past weekend, and it was a horrible experience. Everything was off from the beginning. I gave her the money $$. 5 and she asked for more money. I told her that's all I brought. I usually only pay $$. I felt generous this time. She started massaging my back very light and quick for less than 5 minutes. Then tells me to flip, I told her I prefer the massage in the beginning, she still insisted to flip, so I went with it. She started with a BBBJ, wasn't good at all, quick, rough, like she wanted to do it and get done with it, she did it for a couple minutes and then put the cover on and straight to ACG, didn't even last a minute before she says change position to DS, she started to moan and act like it was good but was complete faking it which was a huge turn off for me. Not even 5 minutes goes by she lays on her stomach and asks me to massage her, as I am massaging her she tells me to use oil and tells me where to massage her back. I'm doing this for a good 10 minutes now. I said all done. I put my clothes back on and told her I was not happy and that the service was poor and all she wanted was more money and for me to serve her needs. I didn't care about the money because I knew if I asked for it would have been a scene and I wasn't sure if anyone else was in the shop getting a massage and didn't want to ruin it for them. So I left as quickly and quietly as I could. I was there for maybe 20 minutes total. Tina is a joke. Never ask for her. Will not repeat.
-
01-26-26 21:38 #11311Regular Member

Posts: 22There is back parking I think, not entirely sure. I parked in the Slavic Church lot and walked over there.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-26 12:46 #11310Senior Member

Posts: 1001Is there a back parking or back entrance to this place? I wanted to check it out a couple times but its directly next door to a busy coffee shop.
Originally Posted by PDX101
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-26 21:48 #11309Regular Member

Posts: 22Jessica
I like to explore new spa and was browsing google map for something new. Found Spa at 82 and maasage on 82nd st, their google map's updates are artful. Some of those updates are like, "The Astronomy of Relief. ", "The Ocean of Stillness Dive into treatment. " , "The Architecture of Ease. ", "The Time Machine of Touch. ". . Visited before noon, met Jessica inside. She was attractive with Cs. Wearing black inviting dress. Agreed for an hour long session and paid the house fee. Massage was better than many places I have been to recently. After the flip she asked what I want, I mentioned everything and agreed for $150. She got undressed. Her boobs were delicious. First DATY then a very passionate BBBJ then CBJ. She started with CG after sometime she lied on me still moving her ass slowly. We changed position, missionary then standing missionary. I wanted to try different position but there was another customer waiting. So BBBJ again and finally HE. She apologized a couple of times for rushing a little bit. Overall it was a positive experience. This place is large and no funky smell, they have table shower and also had Hershey's candy along with the usual ones. I will revisit.
-
01-25-26 13:17 #11308Senior Member

Posts: 371She is Heidi from Beauty.
Originally Posted by OGloc420
[View Original Post]
That said, I hate where Love is located. Door facing a busy street, bus stop right in front of door, and inside an office building.
-
01-25-26 12:05 #11307Senior Member

Posts: 95Just text them
I've never used and website for candy. If you google them their phone number shows up. They're pretty responsive to text. The current line up is pretty great imo.
Originally Posted by Ebech
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





