Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 824 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 12351
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11316

    Please clarify.

    What, exactly is the name of this place? I'm finding any "Spa at 82" or "Spa 82" on the AMP sites. Obviously a review of a place, good or bad, is worthless if no one can tell which place it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by PDX101  [View Original Post]
    I like to explore new spa and was browsing google map for something new. Found Spa at 82 and maasage on 82nd st, their google map's updates are artful. Some of those updates are like, "The Astronomy of Relief. ", "The Ocean of Stillness Dive into treatment. " , "The Architecture of Ease. ", "The Time Machine of Touch. ". . Visited before noon, met Jessica inside. She was attractive with Cs. Wearing black inviting dress. Agreed for an hour long session and paid the house fee. Massage was better than many places I have been to recently. After the flip she asked what I want, I mentioned everything and agreed for $150. She got undressed. Her boobs were delicious. First DATY then a very passionate BBBJ then CBJ. She started with CG after sometime she lied on me still moving her ass slowly. We changed position, missionary then standing missionary. I wanted to try different position but there was another customer waiting. So BBBJ again and finally HE. She apologized a couple of times for rushing a little bit. Overall it was a positive experience. This place is large and no funky smell, they have table shower and also had Hershey's candy along with the usual ones. I will revisit.

  2. #11315
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    I'd be careful parking at the church as I find church people to be nosey busy bodies especially if you are using their property for extracurricular activities.
    Solid advice. Thanks!

  3. #11314
    Quote Originally Posted by PDX101  [View Original Post]
    There is back parking I think, not entirely sure. I parked in the Slavic Church lot and walked over there.
    I'd be careful parking at the church as I find church people to be nosey busy bodies especially if you are using their property for extracurricular activities.

  4. #11313

    Jinye Tina. Bad joke confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakamora  [View Original Post]
    Went to Jiyne Spa this past weekend, and it was a horrible experience. Everything was off from the beginning. I gave her the money $$. 5 and she asked for more money. I told her that's all I brought. I usually only pay $$. I felt generous this time. She started massaging my back very light and quick for less than 5 minutes. Then tells me to flip, I told her I prefer the massage in the beginning, she still insisted to flip, so I went with it. She started with a BBBJ, wasn't good at all, quick, rough, like she wanted to do it and get done with it, she did it for a couple minutes and then put the cover on and straight to ACG, didn't even last a minute before she says change position to DS, she started to moan and act like it was good but was complete faking it which was a huge turn off for me. Not even 5 minutes goes by she lays on her stomach and asks me to massage her, as I am massaging her she tells me to use oil and tells me where to massage her back. I'm doing this for a good 10 minutes now. I said all done. I put my clothes back on and told her I was not happy and that the service was poor and all she wanted was more money and for me to serve her needs. I didn't care about the money because I knew if I asked for it would have been a scene and I wasn't sure if anyone else was in the shop getting a massage and didn't want to ruin it for them. So I left as quickly and quietly as I could. I was there for maybe 20 minutes total. Tina is a joke. Never ask for her. Will not repeat.
    I wish you had posted this sooner.

    I stopped in at Jinye yesterday and had a similar experience. It was enough to make me never want to go there again.

    Jinye management, if you're monitoring this forum, you've got a real clunker in Tina. She's bad for business.

  5. #11312

    Jiyne with Tina

    Went to Jiyne Spa this past weekend, and it was a horrible experience. Everything was off from the beginning. I gave her the money $$. 5 and she asked for more money. I told her that's all I brought. I usually only pay $$. I felt generous this time. She started massaging my back very light and quick for less than 5 minutes. Then tells me to flip, I told her I prefer the massage in the beginning, she still insisted to flip, so I went with it. She started with a BBBJ, wasn't good at all, quick, rough, like she wanted to do it and get done with it, she did it for a couple minutes and then put the cover on and straight to ACG, didn't even last a minute before she says change position to DS, she started to moan and act like it was good but was complete faking it which was a huge turn off for me. Not even 5 minutes goes by she lays on her stomach and asks me to massage her, as I am massaging her she tells me to use oil and tells me where to massage her back. I'm doing this for a good 10 minutes now. I said all done. I put my clothes back on and told her I was not happy and that the service was poor and all she wanted was more money and for me to serve her needs. I didn't care about the money because I knew if I asked for it would have been a scene and I wasn't sure if anyone else was in the shop getting a massage and didn't want to ruin it for them. So I left as quickly and quietly as I could. I was there for maybe 20 minutes total. Tina is a joke. Never ask for her. Will not repeat.

  6. #11311
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Is there a back parking or back entrance to this place? I wanted to check it out a couple times but its directly next door to a busy coffee shop.
    There is back parking I think, not entirely sure. I parked in the Slavic Church lot and walked over there.

  7. #11310
    Quote Originally Posted by PDX101  [View Original Post]
    I like to explore new spa and was browsing google map for something new. Found Spa at 82 and maasage on 82nd st, their google map's updates are artful. Some of those updates are like, "The Astronomy of Relief. ", "The Ocean of Stillness Dive into treatment. " , "The Architecture of Ease. ", "The Time Machine of Touch. ". . Visited before noon, met Jessica inside. She was attractive with Cs. Wearing black inviting dress. Agreed for an hour long session and paid the house fee. Massage was better than many places I have been to recently. After the flip she asked what I want, I mentioned everything and agreed for $150. She got undressed. Her boobs were delicious. First DATY then a very passionate BBBJ then CBJ. She started with CG after sometime she lied on me still moving her ass slowly. We changed position, missionary then standing missionary. I wanted to try different position but there was another customer waiting. So BBBJ again and finally HE. She apologized a couple of times for rushing a little bit. Overall it was a positive experience. This place is large and no funky smell, they have table shower and also had Hershey's candy along with the usual ones. I will revisit.
    Is there a back parking or back entrance to this place? I wanted to check it out a couple times but its directly next door to a busy coffee shop.

  8. #11309

    Jessica

    I like to explore new spa and was browsing google map for something new. Found Spa at 82 and maasage on 82nd st, their google map's updates are artful. Some of those updates are like, "The Astronomy of Relief. ", "The Ocean of Stillness Dive into treatment. " , "The Architecture of Ease. ", "The Time Machine of Touch. ". . Visited before noon, met Jessica inside. She was attractive with Cs. Wearing black inviting dress. Agreed for an hour long session and paid the house fee. Massage was better than many places I have been to recently. After the flip she asked what I want, I mentioned everything and agreed for $150. She got undressed. Her boobs were delicious. First DATY then a very passionate BBBJ then CBJ. She started with CG after sometime she lied on me still moving her ass slowly. We changed position, missionary then standing missionary. I wanted to try different position but there was another customer waiting. So BBBJ again and finally HE. She apologized a couple of times for rushing a little bit. Overall it was a positive experience. This place is large and no funky smell, they have table shower and also had Hershey's candy along with the usual ones. I will revisit.

  9. #11308
    Quote Originally Posted by OGloc420  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Wendy the other day. When I first saw her, I'm pretty sure she was Heidi from beauty spa. I asked her if she was but she denied it. If you like Heidi then you like Wendy too. She's about 5'1 or 5'2 small petite girl. Probably mid to late 20's. Gave me good massage with some tease. Started licking my back the turned over for some BBBJ, 69, mish. 2. 0 damage. Good attitude.
    She is Heidi from Beauty.

    That said, I hate where Love is located. Door facing a busy street, bus stop right in front of door, and inside an office building.

  10. #11307

    Just text them

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got an updated site for candy? Nothing listed on or. 38spa.com anymore.
    I've never used and website for candy. If you google them their phone number shows up. They're pretty responsive to text. The current line up is pretty great imo.

  11. #11306

    Love juju

    As someone in a few posts ago has mentioned, the shop I frequent located above the crystal shop in downtown Beaverton does not have an impressive lineup this month, but I will continue to update you guys next month when I do a recon. So I drove over to Love today. I wasn't happy with them the last time I went there, but now that there's Juju and her mouth skills, I think I will repeat before she leaves at the end of the month. BBBJCIM 1. 5.

  12. #11305
    Anyone got an updated site for candy? Nothing listed on or. 38spa.com anymore.

  13. #11304
    Quote Originally Posted by OGloc420  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Wendy the other day. When I first saw her, I'm pretty sure she was Heidi from beauty spa. I asked her if she was but she denied it. If you like Heidi then you like Wendy too. She's about 5'1 or 5'2 small petite girl. Probably mid to late 20's. Gave me good massage with some tease. Started licking my back the turned over for some BBBJ, 69, mish. 2. 0 damage. Good attitude.
    Would not surprise me if you were right on this one. There was a previous girl from Beauty with the glasses that ended up at Love and she pretended to not know me. Starting to feel like they just make the rounds between shops here for a couple months before going back to where they came from.

  14. #11303

    Feeback

    Hi Just every now and then. Once or twice a week you see an Ad on CL in the health and wellfare section. Any one call the number and check them out. One time I did and it was not much of a massage but a nice bang session with a young girl from Venezuela. Nice and hard body. Might be time to get a burner phone and see what you can get, Just looking for others who have tried.

    I know you NEVER give money in advance for meeting. Yes the number is posted in other cities. But sometimes we should follow up all leads on services.

    Cheers. Just wishing the weather was about 10 degrees warmer. For the places with not much heat. I hate being cold or cool on the table.

  15. #11302
    I stopped at K Spa and went inside and was greeted by Mary she's a larger woman but she's not bad looking brought me to the room and paid the house fee and she left for me to get undressed. The massage was okay not great and didn't last very long before she started tearing the boys she reached under and played with jr for a bit then had me flip over and asked if I wanted her to take her top off and of course I said yes she gave a good performance until I finished cleaned me up and sent me on my way over all a good experience. 6.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape