Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27618

    Brandy

    I saw her like 5 weeks ago. She's not a scammer. I did have to share a pic. Unlike other reports, the pic she shared with me was her.

    Although, she did look better in the pic than in person.

    She's sort of cute and has a decent petite body. She was hosting in Carmel at the time. Mentioned that she lives near Frankfort and hopes to host up there eventually.

    It looks like she's now hosting in Westfield. Her current ad: https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...911904041.html.

    Massage was undraped. She's definitely not trained in massage. Not a good massage, but a fine FULL body rub. She rubs everywhere, and spends a lot of time grazing jr and the boys. Like even fully touching, but no holding or stroking, if you will. Unfortunately, I never asked for an L1, and never received one. She allowed a little otc touching, but I didn't try much. She's friendly and very chatty.

    So, I think L1 is quite likely to be available, but I can't say for sure. I will probably repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diddy1103  [View Original Post]

  2. #27617

    Off Day or Differing Tastes

    With the return of the Legendary Bobo, thought it was time to make the effort to get to the north. Left work early and made the trek through the ice, snow and various yahoos that don't understand how roads work. Arrived and she was with another, so the waiting and debating began until she popped her head out and said hello, come in. Went back and eventually opted for the hhr. She immediately got naked (very impressed) and started with a very light massage. It was almost too light, but as she moved the exploration and teasing began. She said to flip then more exploration of her body and teasing by her until she asked what finish. Seemed to push more L1, but for the Bobo experience it seemed L3 was more appropriate. Settled on $. 5 for that and she started with HJ, then came the cover and climbed up top, She did very well and success was faster than anticipated. Helped clean up and then the time was over.

    Now don't think there was disappointment, but the overall experience didn't live up to what was expected. Yes, a lot of that could be not asking for specific things or being a first timer she didn't go all out. She was good, no doubt about it, but perhaps the vibe wasn't there or perhaps it was a fluke. If it was an easier place to visit, repeat visits would happen to build that comfort. Many of you have had amazing experiences with her, but its distance is too great to pursue that endeavor regularly. If you're in the area, please stop in and enjoy with her, she was very good at what was done. Happy for the experience.

  3. #27616

    South Bend

    If you are around South Bend, take a little to Beauty Spa in Granger. Just spent two weeks there and visited there twice. Paid for a hour for one of the two girls. The second saw not busy and joined in. Hade a great 4 hand massage. On the flip received a BBJ from one while the other kept busy up top. When done finished out the hour with foot and scalp massage. The second visit was the same great massage on the flip received a BBJ from both girls. The best experience I have ever had at a spa or anywhere else. Fortunately, I live here or I would be poor.

    NV.

  4. #27615
    Quote Originally Posted by IlikeHJs  [View Original Post]
    First it was China Happy Feet. Then Total Reflexology Studio. Tried a couple of times. Nude massage. No extras.

    Then it was J. Mogin. 1st time, nuthin. Second time, decent level 1.

    Now, they seem to be making an effort and another name change: Jinny Spa.

    https://www.jinnymassage.com/

    https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...6d6c917c037824

    "Intimate Hours"? "Private sanctuary"? What struck me is them advertising 4 hands both on their web site and in their ad. I've never had four hand. I'm looking to stick with level 1, but I'd love to try a four hand massage. I've tried to do a search doe opinions on four hand, but can't find much. So two questions;.

    1. Has anyone been to Jinny Spa and can share some info, either in DM or here?

    2. Anyone have experience with two girls massaging you?
    I liked the petite girl at J Mogin. Wish I knew where she went. We 69 often. Tasted incredible. New owner at Jinny is horrible. Lies about talent and new talent. Candy looks good clothed. That's all. Offered L2 for $. Horrible smokers breath. Owner claimed busy when no one was there. I don't plan on repeating.

  5. #27614

    Four-hand

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    I have not been to Jinny spa. But I've had 4 hand massage a few times. This is obviously just must my experience so take this as you will. Not worth it. It has never lived up to the porno I have in my head (expectations). Each time I have thought, well this is a different place and different women who sure look and act like they want to fuck my brains out. Nope. Kinda meh. Is it cool that one is jerking me off while other massages another part of my body, well yeah. But for me that was once. I turn it down every time since then. Give it a shot and let us know. It's only money. LOL jk.
    If you have done the deed with both of them individually, pay up front and expect lots of wipe downs between acts, then go for it. On occasion I have had one get a little freaky when the other has her back turned (DFK after DATY of the other without wiping mouth.) Look for the ones that smile during L2 and view the act as naughty fun, giggling, talking dirty and encouraging.

  6. #27613

    FYI. Spa Advertising

    Most of these women can barely speak English so they can't read it either. Navigating the internet is a chore for them. So what they usually do is pay someone else to advertise for them. From the little I've heard, they get ripped off, but whatever. The girls nor owners write these ads. They barely know they exist. They pay someone to advertise and get told the websites. I've been asked to look up these ads for them. They'll show me a text that says SkipTheGames and ask if I can help. I look it up, find their store's ad and show them. They scan my phone with theirs so they can read it.

    Idk who decides how explicit the ads are. It does seem the ones that claim to offer sex are spas that are more willing to offer L2 and L3 but just from what I've noticed. What a spa truly offers is 100% up to the girl working.

    Obviously these ads lie because there are not 24 yr old girls at all of these spas. There is also a disclaimer at the bottom of every ad. Just like reports here, I've gone to a place where someone receive more than L1 and been denied & I've been to places that generally don't offer more and received full menu.

    A side question, do any spas offer anal? I've seen reviews where FIA is allowed but have never found any allowing any type of penetration. Some of these gals have really beautiful back doors.

  7. #27612
    Quote Originally Posted by IlikeHJs  [View Original Post]
    First it was China Happy Feet. Then Total Reflexology Studio. Tried a couple of times. Nude massage. No extras.

    Then it was J. Mogin. 1st time, nuthin. Second time, decent level 1.

    Now, they seem to be making an effort and another name change: Jinny Spa.

    https://www.jinnymassage.com/

    https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...6d6c917c037824

    "Intimate Hours"? "Private sanctuary"? What struck me is them advertising 4 hands both on their web site and in their ad. I've never had four hand. I'm looking to stick with level 1, but I'd love to try a four hand massage. I've tried to do a search doe opinions on four hand, but can't find much. So two questions;.

    1. Has anyone been to Jinny Spa and can share some info, either in DM or here?

    2. Anyone have experience with two girls massaging you?
    I have not been to Jinny spa. But I've had 4 hand massage a few times. This is obviously just must my experience so take this as you will. Not worth it. It has never lived up to the porno I have in my head (expectations). Each time I have thought, well this is a different place and different women who sure look and act like they want to fuck my brains out. Nope. Kinda meh. Is it cool that one is jerking me off while other massages another part of my body, well yeah. But for me that was once. I turn it down every time since then. Give it a shot and let us know. It's only money. LOL jk.

  8. #27611

    317

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohn500  [View Original Post]
    Everyone from 317 is 100% legit. Anyone who has said otherwise is lying.
    I've been there a few times several years ago. Got lucky one time with L1. I forget her name but 40's, nice rack. She said we had to be careful bc the owners keep a close eye on things. Someone posted recently that she passed away last summer. My friend knows red head Denise and I know a couple here dm'd me. She's a sex machine in real life but her sessions only allowed self service.

  9. #27610
    Quote Originally Posted by IlikeHJs  [View Original Post]
    Cozy Spa? Gone. Sun Spa? Gone. The new Ruyi Spa up north has no extras. We've had four new spas pop up on the north side and all are legit. Looking around close to home I found something interesting.

    Foot Euphoria in Castleton has always advertised no walk-ins, appt only. Now, they allow walk-ins. I noticed an additional new business owner as of last spring. Now here's the kicker. Om their website they advertise a table shower and have a picture of it.

    I plan on checking them out, but I wonder if any of you have been there in the past year or recently? I love finding UTR spots as a nice change of pace.
    Checked it out twice. Seems to be the same old crew running things with no extras, just different advertising. Solid massage, not teasing and absolutely a bait and switch to get you in the door. Although they advertise a table shower, I asked and they said they do not have one. I spoke with Bing their first time. From what I gather she's a manager from the past, who left then came back last fall.

    You're welcome!

  10. #27609

    Eva Spa

    Been twice since new management. REALLY good massage. On the flip, teasing, then asking of it's okay to touch THERE. Nice HJ and took direction well. Not just jackhammering, but tugs on the balls, rubs lower stomach. Makes an effort. Sweet 40 ish gal with glasses. With the lack of good options on the north side, nice to find a place with a really good massage followed by an equally strong finish.

  11. #27608

    Yet another name change - 6050 E 10th

    First it was China Happy Feet. Then Total Reflexology Studio. Tried a couple of times. Nude massage. No extras.

    Then it was J. Mogin. 1st time, nuthin. Second time, decent level 1.

    Now, they seem to be making an effort and another name change: Jinny Spa.

    https://www.jinnymassage.com/

    https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...6d6c917c037824

    "Intimate Hours"? "Private sanctuary"? What struck me is them advertising 4 hands both on their web site and in their ad. I've never had four hand. I'm looking to stick with level 1, but I'd love to try a four hand massage. I've tried to do a search doe opinions on four hand, but can't find much. So two questions;.

    1. Has anyone been to Jinny Spa and can share some info, either in DM or here?

    2. Anyone have experience with two girls massaging you?

  12. #27607

    Pregnant & P?

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has gotten anything above and beyond at 317 with either Nikki or Caitlyn, please shoot me a PM. Thanks!

    P.S. It looks like Nikki is very pregnant if any of you are into that.
    Through SB, I met a pretty and 8 months pregnant Black girl about two years ago. She said she was very horny and her BF wouldn't even touch her. She also said I made her cum 5 times!

    Thinking about iher and all the other pussy I've enjoyed. It's all the same. "P" is "P".

  13. #27606

    Angel Spa South

    Thanks for report about plowing into driveway bc I just had to plow into Jessica again. Driveway is accessible now. No cars parked and got most of my visit uninterrupted. She did a medium massage this time and it's probably slightly below average, imo. Her light teasing is great which led to main event. Same routine as other visits and other reports. Luckily door rang during B2 B and not 5 min later or worse. Came back, BBBJ, 69, you don't have to ask, she going to turn BBBJ into straddling your face. Took her laid out sideways on the table while standing. I'm a little big for her so when I wanted to plow into her guts like that driveway needed plowed, I eased it in until it was buried. She appreciated the care taken and took it all for a minute. Held it in driving in up into her belly watching her reaction. Backed off and she had a relief plus that was nice reaction then worked it around more comfortably for her before increasing speed with great released deep inside.

    I thoroughly enjoy her and if there are other providers who offer similar experience, please PM. She hits all of the check marks for me. Body, size, engaged, sensual BBBJ, vocal but not ridiculous BS you get from some. She's an actress though, just play along. FYI, I've made her cum before and she'll say she came if she doesn't during 69. That just means she's ready to move on. I wasn't super hungry so yeah, let's get to the boom boom please. If money and distance wasn't an issue, I'd hit that daily for awhile. I got the engine started for next guy so enjoy.

    Got the 'other girl go to NY I'll give you better massage next time' like every visit. YMMV but I think her performance is standard. Happy hunting.

  14. #27605
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohn500  [View Original Post]
    Everyone from 317 is 100% legit. Anyone who has said otherwise is lying.
    There was a girl who went by Leslie years ago. I got a basic finish with under the clothes roaming. She was no longer there when I tried to make another appointment a few days later.

    I gave the place couple more tries with two different girls no extras.

    So yeah strictly legit and the owner monitors the girls pretty closely.

  15. #27604

    317

    If anyone has gotten anything above and beyond at 317 with either Nikki or Caitlyn, please shoot me a PM. Thanks!

    P.S. It looks like Nikki is very pregnant if any of you are into that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape