Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 388 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 5818
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4768

    Keep the J-Girls coming

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    The supply is there. Unfortunately there are a lot of Chinese guys that are willing to pay top dollar and it skews shit so bad that getting a 22-24 year old good looking c-girl? 500 hr no problem.

    But we can get really cute j girls 20-24 for 360 hr all day.
    Sad but true. Those who have the means do what they want to do because THEY CAN. That's the mentality of this country is becoming. Can't help but just feel sad where we are heading. At least for the political front, we can cast our vote the way we see fit.

    Keep the high prices in NY and encourage the J-girls come here. HT, do you hear?

  2. #4767

    You aren't required to

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunker  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys! Long time lurker, first time poster here. Noob question here, do you tip the provider on top of the donation or no?
    I don't think most girls expect it. Best way to tip is to repeat or give her a really good review here or on the other site.

  3. #4766

    Tips?

    Hi guys! Long time lurker, first time poster here. Noob question here, do you tip the provider on top of the donation or no?

  4. #4765

    First timer question

    Hi guys, long timer lurker, first time post. Do you tip the provider on top of the donation?

  5. #4764

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    I have heard crickets, as well as their affiliate bunny factory. I do know they have other affiliates in other cities that are still operating though. So I am hopeful they will be back.
    Ugh this makes me sad. They were my all time favorite, consistently reliable and the girls were so fun (and sexy)!

  6. #4763
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    I trust your words Genghis but am surprised. As many Chinese are in Flushing, NY in general, I would think the supply is plentiful as well as demand. But NY is a high cost area so that may contribute to the price but still, 500 is a bit much IMHO. Please keep those prices in NY, LA, but not ATL. LOL.
    The supply is there. Unfortunately there are a lot of Chinese guys that are willing to pay top dollar and it skews shit so bad that getting a 22-24 year old good looking c-girl? 500 hr no problem.

    But we can get really cute j girls 20-24 for 360 hr all day.

  7. #4762
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlClubScout  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard anything about the status of AM? I am starting to think its gone for good.
    I have heard crickets, as well as their affiliate bunny factory. I do know they have other affiliates in other cities that are still operating though. So I am hopeful they will be back.

  8. #4761

    Asian Muse Info?

    Anyone heard anything about the status of AM? I am starting to think its gone for good.

  9. #4760

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLove01  [View Original Post]
    Any one try kitty yet??
    I have tried her the other day. She is very petite. Looks very young, in the 20's I think. A bit akward. B cup natural. The box is a bit tight but not too tight. If you are on the large size, I wouldn't recommend her. Both of you will feel uncomfortable. BBBJ was the highlight, very sensual. Not much of a DFKer. Overall, she's ok if you are looking for a young spinner every once in a wild. Hope this helps.

    Cheers,

  10. #4759

    Omg

    Any one try kitty yet??

  11. #4758

    A. I.

    Quote Originally Posted by Android13  [View Original Post]
    Just saw that they added a new girl Hwasa. Read the reviews in her pics and she seems like a must try. Hope someone can share some experience with her soon! I took a little break since AM is still offline it seems.
    Most of that Hwasa post is literally A.I.

  12. #4757

    Booty Rating

    Quote Originally Posted by SirMisterG  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hwasa on the 18th and she's definitely worth a visit! Great face, body, skills. She's got a few tattoos, but has a great personality. A chatterbox if you enjoy having conversation. She understands and speaks English well.
    Appreciate the post. Any time there is a girl that is advertised with a nice butt it perks my ears up. Sadly the last girl was a little disappointing. On a scale from flat and boney to Miss BumBum contestant what would you rate her? Any advise would be appreciated.

  13. #4756

    Saw Hwasa on the 18th

    Quote Originally Posted by Android13  [View Original Post]
    Just saw that they added a new girl Hwasa. Read the reviews in her pics and she seems like a must try. Hope someone can share some experience with her soon! I took a little break since AM is still offline it seems.
    Saw Hwasa on the 18th and she's definitely worth a visit! Great face, body, skills. She's got a few tattoos, but has a great personality. A chatterbox if you enjoy having conversation. She understands and speaks English well.

  14. #4755

    Pricing

    I just want these agencies to remember this is Atlanta not NYC or LA. I don't want to see the other agencies start moving their prices up as well.

  15. #4754

    Surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    I live in Flushing NY which is almost all Chinese. The prices for girls like this is the same up there if not more. They have plenty of Chinese customers.
    I trust your words Genghis but am surprised. As many Chinese are in Flushing, NY in general, I would think the supply is plentiful as well as demand. But NY is a high cost area so that may contribute to the price but still, 500 is a bit much IMHO. Please keep those prices in NY, LA, but not ATL. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape