Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27609

    Eva Spa

    Been twice since new management. REALLY good massage. On the flip, teasing, then asking of it's okay to touch THERE. Nice HJ and took direction well. Not just jackhammering, but tugs on the balls, rubs lower stomach. Makes an effort. Sweet 40 ish gal with glasses. With the lack of good options on the north side, nice to find a place with a really good massage followed by an equally strong finish.

  2. #27608

    Yet another name change - 6050 E 10th

    First it was China Happy Feet. Then Total Reflexology Studio. Tried a couple of times. Nude massage. No extras.

    Then it was J. Mogin. 1st time, nuthin. Second time, decent level 1.

    Now, they seem to be making an effort and another name change: Jinny Spa.

    https://www.jinnymassage.com/

    https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...6d6c917c037824

    "Intimate Hours"? "Private sanctuary"? What struck me is them advertising 4 hands both on their web site and in their ad. I've never had four hand. I'm looking to stick with level 1, but I'd love to try a four hand massage. I've tried to do a search doe opinions on four hand, but can't find much. So two questions;.

    1. Has anyone been to Jinny Spa and can share some info, either in DM or here?

    2. Anyone have experience with two girls massaging you?

  3. #27607

    Pregnant & P?

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has gotten anything above and beyond at 317 with either Nikki or Caitlyn, please shoot me a PM. Thanks!

    P.S. It looks like Nikki is very pregnant if any of you are into that.
    Through SB, I met a pretty and 8 months pregnant Black girl about two years ago. She said she was very horny and her BF wouldn't even touch her. She also said I made her cum 5 times!

    Thinking about iher and all the other pussy I've enjoyed. It's all the same. "P" is "P".

  4. #27606

    Angel Spa South

    Thanks for report about plowing into driveway bc I just had to plow into Jessica again. Driveway is accessible now. No cars parked and got most of my visit uninterrupted. She did a medium massage this time and it's probably slightly below average, imo. Her light teasing is great which led to main event. Same routine as other visits and other reports. Luckily door rang during B2 B and not 5 min later or worse. Came back, BBBJ, 69, you don't have to ask, she going to turn BBBJ into straddling your face. Took her laid out sideways on the table while standing. I'm a little big for her so when I wanted to plow into her guts like that driveway needed plowed, I eased it in until it was buried. She appreciated the care taken and took it all for a minute. Held it in driving in up into her belly watching her reaction. Backed off and she had a relief plus that was nice reaction then worked it around more comfortably for her before increasing speed with great released deep inside.

    I thoroughly enjoy her and if there are other providers who offer similar experience, please PM. She hits all of the check marks for me. Body, size, engaged, sensual BBBJ, vocal but not ridiculous BS you get from some. She's an actress though, just play along. FYI, I've made her cum before and she'll say she came if she doesn't during 69. That just means she's ready to move on. I wasn't super hungry so yeah, let's get to the boom boom please. If money and distance wasn't an issue, I'd hit that daily for awhile. I got the engine started for next guy so enjoy.

    Got the 'other girl go to NY I'll give you better massage next time' like every visit. YMMV but I think her performance is standard. Happy hunting.

  5. #27605
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohn500  [View Original Post]
    Everyone from 317 is 100% legit. Anyone who has said otherwise is lying.
    There was a girl who went by Leslie years ago. I got a basic finish with under the clothes roaming. She was no longer there when I tried to make another appointment a few days later.

    I gave the place couple more tries with two different girls no extras.

    So yeah strictly legit and the owner monitors the girls pretty closely.

  6. #27604

    317

    If anyone has gotten anything above and beyond at 317 with either Nikki or Caitlyn, please shoot me a PM. Thanks!

    P.S. It looks like Nikki is very pregnant if any of you are into that.

  7. #27603

    Jjq

    Swore I posted about this but didn't see my post.

    Went about 2 weeks ago just scouting and wanting to see the spinner QiQi another poster reported.

    I got the other girl who's name now escapes me. My guess 50's but solid body. Went with L2 covered and while technique was 7/10 tenacity was 11/10. Once it got to the point where most girls would try to go for a hand finish, she stood me up got on her knees and had men face fuck her to completion.

  8. #27602

    The 'business' of life!

    Quote Originally Posted by Erebeb  [View Original Post]
    How do you go about offering work for these ladies? Post holidays I find myself in need of either side cash or saving on hobbying.
    Build trusting relationships for mutual satisfaction.

    Sir- I will send you a PM later this evening (or maybe tomorrow morning) after I return from helping the two spas in Ft Wayne.

  9. #27601

    Lucky sunshine -south

    As the roads are really f'ed up, was just checking AMP's nearby home. Got to visit this sunshine spa at meridian st. It is located on strip next to Mexican restaurant / salon. They have a pretty big reception area. MT name Wendy received me. She started giving LFK as if I was a regular customer. Well I missed this in my past visit to angel spa. She was wearing a black tight tee, she got firm, natural c's. Big bottom and flat tummy. She looks may be early 30's. Hhr house Fee. Started with massage, gave me a 10 minutes massage, I started played with her pussy, shaved and moist. She took the hints and started playing with junior and was praising junior size. Haha. Fluent English, I would say. Paid $. 30 for FS. She left the room to ge the cover. Started kissing body while on the flip and reached junior and started licking and sucking balls. Took it slow and by this time she totally licked my groin area. Went on to give CBJ. But asked if bbj is fine to which she nodded yes and said " you suck me, I suck you". Did 69. Enjoyed licking her kitty. Bbj skills were 7/10. Cover on. Moved on to mish, rcg. She was not bothered about time as it was almost my time. She is very patient and never looked at the clock. Busted inside her. Luckily there was another provider who took care of a monger in between.

    Happy mongering and stay safe.

  10. #27600

    Bobo Lesley

    Seems like the famous BoBo is back to her den and has said she is going to stay for a while here.

  11. #27599
    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    Agree 100% with NH!

    At her request, I have set up an appointment tomorrow to go help a lady at an Indy spa.

    And then on Wednesday to go help with some facilities enhancements at a Ft Wayne spa.
    How do you go about offering work for these ladies? Post holidays I find myself in need of either side cash or saving on hobbying.

  12. #27598

    Live in

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexy0721  [View Original Post]
    If any day made me more aware I need a live in Asian to do things to me, that would be swell. Hope you all are being safe.
    I am positive. I could hook you up with a living would not be Asian though, and they would probably be about 20 years old, but they would have to be comfortable with you.

  13. #27597

    KK Spa

    Has anyone been to KK recently? Is it worth the trip over to the east side?

  14. #27596
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohn500  [View Original Post]
    Everyone from 317 is 100% legit. Anyone who has said otherwise is lying.
    That is just inaccurate.

  15. #27595

    Big Truck

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    You just flew into that driveway and didn't get stuck? I've had the pleasure of seeing Jessica twice and my, she is a treat. Congrats on an uninterrupted visit. There needs to be two MTs there. Ill probably just opt for hhr next time bc ain't no way I'm not getting interrupted with an hr when snow clears up.
    Big'ol 4 x4 Truck and the will to use it LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape