Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 6701
-
01-30-26 17:54 #6071Senior Member

Posts: 114Yes that's her!!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 16:50 #6070Senior Member

Posts: 2954Julia
Since you said massage and a haircut, I'm guessing it's this Julia?
Originally Posted by Swift127
[View Original Post]
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...911720667.html
-
01-30-26 13:22 #6069Senior Member

Posts: 114Julia On Craigslist
I was needing your basic sensual massage and happy ending and I contacted my old reliable Julia. Her add is on Craigslist where she offers a massage and haircut. As most of you know she is strictly L1 and no touching whatsoever. However her edging techniques are unbelievable and I always have a nice relaxing and satisfying time when I see her. I wish she offered more since even with scrubs on you can tell she would have a rockin body.
-
01-29-26 10:47 #6068Senior Member

Posts: 90Liz / Lizz / Liss
Back after a several year hiatus from the forum and the hobby.
Saw Liz this week. Not much I can say that hasn't already been said. She is not quite as pretty as her ad pics, but still quite attractive. Perhaps a little thicker. Not meant to be negative, just informative. She is a little more on the pricey side, for what she offers (L1/ L2), but I am a big fan of a good massage, with a fair amount of teasing and slow build-up, by an attractive woman with a happy ending. This has always been difficult to find in Orlando, in my opinion, but she definitely delivers. I opted for L2. Would definitely repeat.
-
01-28-26 15:50 #6067Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Not sure!? What poster meant by all upgrades!?
In my experience there's only been happy endings with roaming allowed and sometimes topless, that's the extent in my experience so I'm not sure what the previous poster is insinuating by "All upgrades! It's definitely NOT like an AMP or an "anything goes" type of place etc. This place in a nutshell is basically a body rub with a happy ending!
Originally Posted by Mp9457
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 11:21 #6066Senior Member

Posts: 179Lily Oriental Mobile Body Rubs
Visiting next week and she looks interesting. Any input from you fellows? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3413302
-
01-25-26 10:41 #6065Senior Member

Posts: 115Ak
How much $ for all upgrades.
Originally Posted by NoteIt
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-26 07:38 #6064Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Bebe weight is within ideal range
She's not necessarily petite but she's not obese or fat at all but she could stand to lose 10 lbs-20 lbs like majority of people but her weight is fairly proportional to her height but I wouldn't refer to her as petite and age wise I would say late 30's at least in looks because I don't know for sure but definitely not in her 20's etc. But she does look nice in a next door girl type of way and she has a nice quirky personality but screening is required before she sets up appointments for a "play" session. But definitely the ad pics are NOT her and she keeps a large pet dog for company and security at her place.
Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 00:27 #6063Regular Member

Posts: 3AK Spa on Semoran
Great massage and extras. All Latina.
-
01-23-26 18:01 #6062Regular Member

Posts: 23Bebe
Anyone know when Bebe is back in town? Haven't heard back from her since early Dec.
-
01-23-26 15:21 #6061Senior Member

Posts: 237Bebe
Is she petite?
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 10:58 #6060Senior Member

Posts: 629Go ahead if you want. Hot yes in a botox kind of way. Warm and sensual and caring. Only in an eastern European manner. Pricey - you're damn straight. In a gps kind of way. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 06:53 #6059Senior Member

Posts: 958Looks super close but not sure. Different number Worth a shot!
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 06:26 #6058Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Bebe ad pictures are NOT real but she is Hispanic looking
The photos in BEBE's ad are NOT of her but she does have a darker Hispanic skin tone and darker brown hair. Also she offers strap on play where she'll enter you from behind with a strap on extended dildo thing LOL. Nothing bare and no full service plus you can only touch "skin only" and can't touch any orifices or sensitive or intimate areas.
Also you can't use your mouth only your hands which she might make you clean several times with hand sanitizer during the hour long session.
She is a nice person but only likes playing it safe and is more sensual than sexual.
Go see her if you enjoy a tease and what I would describe as foreplay and you'll get a CBJ and a HJ happy ending!
-
01-22-26 14:27 #6057Senior Member

Posts: 344Is this the Milan of which you speak?
https://ftlauderdale.5escorts.com/Er...33989159163398
Originally Posted by PseudoRican
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





