Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 17740
-
01-28-26 19:34 #16660Regular Member

Posts: 23Roxy
Went to hit up Roxy today after reading some great reviews. She's charging 600 an hour now. I think that's double from just a month ago. These prices are getting crazy. Those that have seen her, is it worth it?
https://tryst.link/escort/roxy-d-lish9
-
01-28-26 18:03 #16659Regular Member

Posts: 13Kash
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6363124035
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/852042031493
Any feedback on this one? Hoping to give her a test drive tomorrow.
Thanks in advance for intel.
-
01-27-26 20:44 #16658Senior Member

Posts: 884She's been doing this a while now and when she first started out she wasn't charging that much. I recall seeing her advertising for Vegas for 600/ hr at the time but has a list of rules a mile long. Fast forward to about 18 months ago and she was over $1200 and hour but the rules were all gone. Was never going to meet her but I reached out to get an idea of what was offered and she said everything. Anal, bbfscip, recording, etc. Anything you wanted she would do. Now I see her ad show up and she wants 3 k an hour and I just laugh. If she is getting that kind of coin, good for her. Get it while you can because it's not a long trip to being back asking for 500 an hour when the money dries up.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 10:47 #16657Senior Member

Posts: 852Go to this link and then click on her good morning Britain to interview.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
https://vipnycescort.com/petite-model-nyc
-
01-27-26 01:05 #16656Senior Member

Posts: 418Nothing showed up!
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-26 11:08 #16655Senior Member

Posts: 852The delusion is absolute hilarious.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
https://x.com/GMB/status/15242800400...tTweetUser=GMB
-
01-24-26 08:57 #16654Senior Member

Posts: 457Just search Amonie on EB.
Originally Posted by Laketime636
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 02:17 #16653Senior Member

Posts: 418Ugh. No phone number I can text and laugh at. Prob smart on her part.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 22:04 #16652Regular Member

Posts: 9https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...303/5736739139
Originally Posted by Laketime636
[View Original Post]
I believe she's in and out of St. Louis but she said if she's got an ad up she's probably available.
-
01-23-26 13:53 #16651Senior Member

Posts: 307Holy gps
I just saw this https://tryst.link/bdsm/submissivegf and I was like. Holy shit gps. Her site says 100 k for 5 days. How the fuck do you think you are worth that? Most pornstars on porncompanions.com are <2 k an hour. She's asking for a minimum of 8 k!!
-
01-23-26 11:29 #16650Senior Member

Posts: 340Sunbunny off Hampton and 44
Those prices are what I was quoted as well, but my experience was different than the OP. I went for the hhr given the price of admission and honestly thought it was worth it. We chatted for a bit while my hands roamed her body and slowly but surely, she lost her clothes. A bit of light kissing and I headed south for quite a while for some delicious DATY. After multiple O's, I came up and straddled her face for some BBBJ. On went the cover for mish, some other positions with me on top, then flipped her over for doggy. Definitely went over my time and she didn't mention a word about it. I'll repeat for sure.
Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 10:52 #16649Senior Member

Posts: 247Thanks to you and Dubberman for responding, I think I'd be a little nervous going thru an alley in that area.
Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 01:07 #16648Senior Member

Posts: 411Autumn
Checked out the 23 year old autumn on escort babylon. She wanted pics and stuff, but I declined, simply saying that I was driving. Picked her up and found a spot for her to get to work. She was cute, nice, soft spoken. Those are probably more important to me after finding a Chinese throat goat, but BBBJCIM, spit out the window for a 100.
-
01-22-26 21:08 #16647Senior Member

Posts: 375Susan
No I was quoted 150 qv 200 hr. I did notice that in her older ads she put down 3 so I guess she forgot about it. Went for the hour since 150 is steep for just a quickie.
Originally Posted by Aragorn
[View Original Post]
My bad, tell your friend that I said she's somewhere near the Sippi bar. Speaking of which, anyone ever try that place?
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 17:34 #16646Senior Member

Posts: 174I text her and she said Cherokee St. In south city, so I'm guessing Cherokee and Gravois. Not the best and not the worst area's.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






