Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 17671
-
01-29-26 10:23 #16666Regular Member

Posts: 23This is what I was expecting to pay. Maybe she's trying to get out of the game LOL.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 10:12 #16665Senior Member

Posts: 71I concur. Those pics are not a $600. Violetta is a nice choice, maybe the play is a couple rounds with Charlotte for $300, still the best value in the Lou.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 09:35 #16664Senior Member

Posts: 105Roxy
Exactly. $200 or $300. Sure. $600? I wouldn't consider it for a moment.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
"Next!
-
01-29-26 09:01 #16663Senior Member

Posts: 447I had her for 200 a while ago. She was fun but at 600 would have been a huge no go.
Originally Posted by Lunch
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 06:37 #16662Senior Member

Posts: 241Seriously? She's enthusiastic but No way worth 600. Mr Garcea is right on. Or save 50 more and go see Violetta
Originally Posted by Lunch
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 22:41 #16661Senior Member

Posts: 457I'm sorry but 600 an hour is crazy. She's a 40's woman with a decent body, but nothing in my opinion that registers that amount. And if you have to get validation from somebody else that it's worth it, I promise you after you do it you'll have a regret. Go with your gut and find something better. Like a hot Korean for under four for an hour or just a touch over five depending on your options.
Originally Posted by Lunch
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 19:34 #16660Regular Member

Posts: 23Roxy
Went to hit up Roxy today after reading some great reviews. She's charging 600 an hour now. I think that's double from just a month ago. These prices are getting crazy. Those that have seen her, is it worth it?
https://tryst.link/escort/roxy-d-lish9
-
01-28-26 18:03 #16659Regular Member

Posts: 13Kash
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6363124035
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/852042031493
Any feedback on this one? Hoping to give her a test drive tomorrow.
Thanks in advance for intel.
-
01-27-26 20:44 #16658Senior Member

Posts: 876She's been doing this a while now and when she first started out she wasn't charging that much. I recall seeing her advertising for Vegas for 600/ hr at the time but has a list of rules a mile long. Fast forward to about 18 months ago and she was over $1200 and hour but the rules were all gone. Was never going to meet her but I reached out to get an idea of what was offered and she said everything. Anal, bbfscip, recording, etc. Anything you wanted she would do. Now I see her ad show up and she wants 3 k an hour and I just laugh. If she is getting that kind of coin, good for her. Get it while you can because it's not a long trip to being back asking for 500 an hour when the money dries up.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 10:47 #16657Senior Member

Posts: 850Go to this link and then click on her good morning Britain to interview.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
https://vipnycescort.com/petite-model-nyc
-
01-27-26 01:05 #16656Senior Member

Posts: 417Nothing showed up!
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-26 11:08 #16655Senior Member

Posts: 850The delusion is absolute hilarious.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
https://x.com/GMB/status/15242800400...tTweetUser=GMB
-
01-24-26 08:57 #16654Senior Member

Posts: 457Just search Amonie on EB.
Originally Posted by Laketime636
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 02:17 #16653Senior Member

Posts: 417Ugh. No phone number I can text and laugh at. Prob smart on her part.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 22:04 #16652Regular Member

Posts: 9https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...303/5736739139
Originally Posted by Laketime636
[View Original Post]
I believe she's in and out of St. Louis but she said if she's got an ad up she's probably available.








Reply With Quote





