Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 654 1154 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 18342
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16047

    Izavella, Fairfax


  2. #16046

    Can be had for less!

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Jesus. 7 + uber back and forth 🤧.
    Just need to negotiate a bit!

  3. #16045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-1fbb8054e139

    Wants 2500 for rent. Sent nudes etc. I looked her up she has record for battery.
    How did you find her rap sheet? (DM if you'd prefer). I hooked up once with an escort in HI who turned out to be wanted for felony theft in OK. Found her real name via her cell number. A search pulled up bunch of news articles!

  4. #16044

    Kiera

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-1fbb8054e139

    Wants 2500 for rent. Sent nudes etc. I looked her up she has record for battery.

  5. #16043
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Jesus. 7 + uber back and forth.
    I'm new to this world and am wondering what is average arrangements cost?

    I know it varies but I just want to get a estimate of how much I should negotiate.

    Specifically say for 20 yr olds.

    30 yr old.

    40 yr.

    Thanks.

  6. #16042
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1  [View Original Post]
    She is real, does not drive and needs an UBER. Def worth it. Damage was 7 bennies and she was enthusiastic with a very open menu.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c12e33b5-1a69-4c8b-8b95-c83aa0d6e8bc
    Jesus. 7 + uber back and forth 🤧.

  7. #16041

    She is real and she does require an UBER

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgerald  [View Original Post]
    Not yet. On random days she messages to meet after 11 pm in Manassas. She doesn't drive and has to be uBered. Her ask ppm is 500.
    She is real, does not drive and needs an UBER. Def worth it. Damage was 7 bennies and she was enthusiastic with a very open menu.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c12e33b5-1a69-4c8b-8b95-c83aa0d6e8bc

  8. #16040

    Dee

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-104bd191a3ac

    Delusional. Claimed 7 k to 10 k monthly. She's chunky too.

  9. #16039
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Not yet. On random days she messages to meet after 11 pm in Manassas. She doesn't drive and has to be uBered. Her ask ppm is 500.

  10. #16038

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    She randomly hmu after 9:30 pm on random days to meet at 11 pm when she gets off work. She doesn't drive and want to be uBered and hosted in Manassas.

  11. #16037
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    A POT sent me this picture, which looks vaguely familiar. Looking for a little help. Is she an SB or a Pro?
    Not a pro.

  12. #16036

    Erika

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-5d8951b0d972

    Hidden gem. Can host in Bethesda (or Rockville? Forget). Her profile pic is before she lost weight, in person she is a 9/10. Only mentioning her here because I can't get down to see her often enough. Very nice girl, will want to meet at the brewery in her building before anything. Cover required for FS.

  13. #16035
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed a pattern where it's the younger asian girls who seemingly only want a platonic situation. Is there something about asian or asian-american culture that makes sex sacred?
    No if anything there a shit ton more f*king going on in Asia then America.

  14. #16034
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Olivia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-889dd2597fec

    Attracted to the pics, but this one is wanting to play the long game. Wants 200 for each platonic meet until she's comfortable. I let her know I don't pay for meet and greets because were ultimately seeing if were interested in continuing and I only do allowances once we agree to what each other wants. She goes on about how she isn't a prostitute and that she knows that other women on the site may have sex easily for money but this is not her. I let her know that sex isn't all I want but if I feel like it's being withheld then I wouldn't be interested in an arrangement as I'm not withholding my generosity.
    I've noticed a pattern where it's the younger asian girls who seemingly only want a platonic situation. Is there something about asian or asian-american culture that makes sex sacred?

  15. #16033
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBro  [View Original Post]
    Angelina.

    Visiting from Vegas in February. Found some weak reviews on the Vegas sugar board. Wanted 2500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-1a33002a57c4
    That's disgusting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape