Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 13318
-
01-31-26 11:02 #13123Senior Member

Posts: 353I always look at the ba ground in pics, if she can't keep her area clean most likely she can't keep her pussy clean.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
All of my positive experiences the living area is clean, all my negative experiences looked like a mess.
-
01-31-26 10:31 #13122Regular Member

Posts: 5Disgusting. Who would and why see with such trashy room photos?
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 21:52 #13121Senior Member

Posts: 384Another provider with a totally crash room. Took a picture through a mirror looks like smeared with cum. Do not pass go RUN.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 19:38 #13120Senior Member

Posts: 324
-
01-26-26 23:30 #13119Senior Member

Posts: 384I agree an posted many times. I look at all the pictures even what is on the sink when they show it. If they can't keep the room clean that pussy won't be clean.
Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-26 12:14 #13118Senior Member

Posts: 473Siah
Has anyone actually seen her other than the person offering contact info? I have her info and have exchanged text messages with her. PM me with any helpful info from any mongers that have actually seen her. PM me. NO I will not share contact info with anyone who does not already have it. Only Pm me if you have seen her.
.
Originally Posted by Mrc68
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-26 15:10 #13117Senior Member

Posts: 231This girl could be a nine (she isn't) and I wouldn't see her. The way some of these women present themselves and the crap you can see in their pictures (pig stye). There's a provider I've seen that I swear the second time I went to her place the same dirty dishes were still in the sink from the previous visit. If they can't maintain their own place what does that say about there own general cleanliness and hygiene? Even if the service is up to par, and it very often isn't, it makes me wonder if another visit is worth my time / money. Just my. 02 cents.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
Luv.
-
01-24-26 11:31 #13116Senior Member

Posts: 331Mara
Thanks for the great intel. You're right, several reports on the Dayton board, mostly very good. Hopefully, she will do an outcall to northern Cincy.
Originally Posted by SafelyAnon
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 11:19 #13115Senior Member

Posts: 1419Mara
Yes this is Mara. She is in Springfield not far off 70 in a hotel. Saw her for a B&G last time I was in Springfield. Her room is very lived in as she has been there for some time. Doesn't like to catch but always fun and sensual. Has dreads, little hippy-ish. Doesn't shave anything.
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 05:24 #13114Senior Member

Posts: 150I believe you are right
One picture where she is not showing her head looks like a picture she used when she had her name on her picture. If so she is good but the other pictures make her look better. She was very good but I have not seen her in awhile.
Originally Posted by SafelyAnon
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 22:08 #13113Senior Member

Posts: 60Mara
I think her name is Mara. I haven't seen her but I'm pretty sure there are older reports in the Dayton forum. I think she is located in Springfield.
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 19:09 #13112Senior Member

Posts: 331Anyone experienced this slim MILF
Searched, but nothing comes up. Spinners are hard to find.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...l/874162990140
-
01-23-26 15:33 #13111Senior Member

Posts: 353Is she the petite black girl?
Originally Posted by Mrc68
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 14:09 #13110Senior Member

Posts: 158Siah from seeking
She's cute, petite and tight. She's host in walnut hills and I've always had fun meeting her. If anyone needs her digits message me no reason to pay for seeking. She's trying to meetup some before the storm hits idk think.
-
01-21-26 19:57 #13109Senior Member

Posts: 353She's all yours, ewww.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





