Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 183 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 2740
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2365

    Janell55

    Just recently found out about the cuddle sites while looking for a provider closer to home after being disappointed by the local AMP. Found this girl and was wondering if anyone had any experience with her?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/janell55#reviews-tab.

  2. #2364

    Cuddle fun

    Quote Originally Posted by JayAllDay  [View Original Post]
    This tracks with that I thought, at first I thought maybe she actually was just a horny divorced chick looking for some fun without $, but her being a pro makes a lot more sense, LOL, thanks.
    Who are you talking about?

  3. #2363

    Loving hands or soft kitty

    I'm coming into town and setting up an overnight with either loving hands or soft kitty. Any recommendations? Alternatives? I have a couple of recommendations for Raleigh if anyone comes up this way.

  4. #2362
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice appointment with Queeninbloom. Excellent communication and easy contact. Gorgeous, petite, platonic. Pics are accurate and her. Completely platonic cuddle per CC guidelines. No extras. Had a timer set and another cuddle right after so don't be late or you screw up her client scheduling. Also she has installed cameras inside for her safety. This is not a hobbyist stop any longer. I did enjoy my time with her, she's got gorgeous blue eyes and an awesome personality.

    She did mention negative attention from this website. People here have been sharing contact info and stalkers at her home. That needs to stop. She mentioned already speaking with LEO about stalkers and creeps or having to move because of the unwanted attention.
    I have found that the girls who know about this site tend to lie and make up stories to clients as a safety measure for them feeling exposed, knowing that some of the guys who reach out to them will now know they aren't the good virgin girls they've tried to portray themselves as. It's quite interesting to see.

  5. #2361

    Queeninbloom

    Had a nice appointment with Queeninbloom. Excellent communication and easy contact. Gorgeous, petite, platonic. Pics are accurate and her. Completely platonic cuddle per CC guidelines. No extras. Had a timer set and another cuddle right after so don't be late or you screw up her client scheduling. Also she has installed cameras inside for her safety. This is not a hobbyist stop any longer. I did enjoy my time with her, she's got gorgeous blue eyes and an awesome personality.

    She did mention negative attention from this website. People here have been sharing contact info and stalkers at her home. That needs to stop. She mentioned already speaking with LEO about stalkers and creeps or having to move because of the unwanted attention.

  6. #2360

    Cuddlewithmebb

    Quote Originally Posted by Labowski  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see cuddlewithmebb? She's here until the 24th.
    I've seen her. She's a cute girl, great cuddles but starts at an additional 150 just for the L1.

  7. #2359

    Cuddlewithmebb

    Anyone see cuddlewithmebb? She's here until the 24th.

  8. #2358
    If you are open to a different and platonic experience, I think she's pretty amazing. Got to see her and did not regret the steep fee. When I do a CC meeting, I let it flow and if there is a hint of extras, great. No hints here and pretty sure they do not exist. But, if you want to give the platonic touch energy thing a go, she is the one to try with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Labowski  [View Original Post]
    Noticed she will be coming Jan. 17th to the 20th. Profile info is very long, so hard to tell. Lots of karma. Anyone reach out, exchange numbers or get a hint if anything extra is available?

  9. #2357

    Praline

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPeeper  [View Original Post]
    I had a session with velvet. I recommend but no play 1st time. I may repeat as I think more play is available. I have been in contact with Praline through cuddlecompanions, she travels it seems so hard to connect.
    Praline is fun and a super nice and chill visit. She's worth the extra time to coordinate your visit.

  10. #2356

    Cuddlewithkhloe

    Anyone got any info about cuddlewithkhloe? Planning on do a cuddle with her this weekend and I believe she use to go by Persianprincess.

  11. #2355

    JoyBliss

    JoyBliss looks interesting.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/joybliss

    Traveling cuddler who says she likes to take clothing requests and does not give or take karma.

    Has anyone seen her?

  12. #2354

    Queeninbloom

    I finally had a chance see Queeninbloom in my dreams last week.

    YMMV. She let me in her private residence in Apopka. She has super short shorts in with no undies and a sports bra that zips for easy access. Cuddle session was nice a lot cof roaming. We connected at some point. A lot of DFK, unzipped her bra for breast and nip play. She started touching herself and I got her to pull her shorts down No fingers just petting her kitty whole she's spread open. A little daty then she offered to finish me off L1. I would come back however her 2 of her neighbors are being nosy. The guy next door was watching on whos parking and going in her house and the lady across is just lowkey intimidating.

  13. #2353
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoStrong  [View Original Post]
    Anything on her? Fairly new getting hella reviews.
    IDK of anyone that's seen her. I've reached out and she can't host, wants a 2-hour minimum to come to Orlando and add a 60-120 travel fee on top of the 2-hours. It's a pass for me.

  14. #2352
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoStrong  [View Original Post]
    Anything on her? Fairly new getting hella reviews.
    You have 3 posts, all of which are asking about people and not 1 review.

  15. #2351

    Darling Charlie

    Anything on her? Fairly new getting hella reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape