Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6734

    Dec. - YTD

    Seeking updates. All sub 500 (most except 1, sub 4).

    Genesis - https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-51e620c51523.

    Spicy Latina that can throw it back. Very chill girl that loves daytime sessions at her condo in Meridien.

    August - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-cb5a8d1faae0.

    Real Estate agent with a craving for cock. She was the most expensive of the bunch but given her location (says Greenwich, but she lives in Norwalk), 400 is not a bad deal. She came to my hotel in Greenwich and we hit it off. She knows what she's doing.

    Ari - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-c59c83092526.

    Ridiculously body on this one. She is the horniest girl I've seen on seeking. Fucks like a champion.

    Allie - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-2e537ba93597.

    Haven't sealed the deal here yet but we did have a drink last night. So, she is real. Looks exactly like black dress picture. To me, her face in the white shirt and black pants looked scary; I told her that. She laughed. She has much softer features in person. Made out a bit. She might be coming to my room tonight (as I'm back in Greenwich). If she does, you'll find out in my next report.

  2. #6733

    Elizabeth

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys any info on Desirable Elizabeth in the Enfield area? Older 54 redhead. Thanks.
    Anybody got her contact info?

  3. #6732

    Any info on this one?

    Might know her anyone ever try anything with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-8c5d26be4f38

  4. #6731
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinder818  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Hillary? I've been chatting with her for a couple of days. But something seems off with her. Especially when you get into her backstory. She's married. She's really open about her employment history. And she explains that she needs money for her "body reconstruction" surgerys. I guess the thing that concerned me the most was that for married woman you would think she wants discretion. But she posts real pictures and she gives our her REAL number. Maybe it's just me, but I think it's all odd and I probably won't pull the trigger.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-2a59cb6ad08e
    Saw the part about the 5 and the Vernon hotel. I did (reluctantly) cough up the 5 but it was worth it. One of the best BBJ's I've had in recent years, but not sure where the Vernon hotel part came into play- she met at Holiday Inn and I didn't pay for the room. Maybe I got sloppy seconds, not really sure but it was worth it. I would repeat. Not at the Vernon hotel though, WTF?? Also there was no trans dude, thankfully. That part never came up. She was alone and actually stayed off her phone the entire time, until we were done. Got a few hours in and two rounds. Was nice considering they usually sit on their phone the phone time. I don't know if she's married or not. Can't say I really care.

  5. #6730
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonma  [View Original Post]
    Was chatting with her, told her I wanted a friends with benefits situation, we moved off the app, then she told me she wanted to paid platonic meets. Told her no thanks.
    Thanks!! I had the same experience, I thought she didn't like me that's why she started this drama of get to know etc.

  6. #6729
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Was chatting with her, told her I wanted a friends with benefits situation, we moved off the app, then she told me she wanted to paid platonic meets. Told her no thanks.

  7. #6728

  8. #6727

    Naii

    Thanks for sharing. Ya, they're all like that if you give them enough rope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jutah501  [View Original Post]
    She was a fun time, I dumped a 100 loads in her for a couple years, but she got to be annoying constantly asking for money at all hours of the day for complete nonsense. I get it your a single mom of 5 with 5 kids but get a job or 2. I had to eventually block her, enjoy it before she eventually does the same shit to you.

  9. #6726
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She's looking for new friends. She's in Vernon and can host. I've seen her a couple of times. Reliable hottie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-3f7fbb369a62
    She was a fun time, I dumped a 100 loads in her for a couple years, but she got to be annoying constantly asking for money at all hours of the day for complete nonsense. I get it your a single mom of 5 with 5 kids but get a job or 2. I had to eventually block her, enjoy it before she eventually does the same shit to you.

  10. #6725

    SugarLifeNow

    Hey everyone Dave here, new fun SLN girl in Puntnam, her name Alley and she is 23. She said she likes basically everything including anal, and likes being fucked rough and hard, including choking, spanking, and being slapped. She said she likes giving head and can deep throat like a pro. She also likes cute girls and would be willing to do a 3 sum MFF and also MFM. She has never done a 3 sum with 2 guys, but the thought of it turns her on. She wants a mid range ppm allowance and is ok with BBFS as long as recently tested.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Beanybabie02/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-01-18 at 8.16.26 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2026-01-18 at 8.16.51 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2026-01-18 at 8.17.07 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2026-01-18 at 8.17.28 PM.png‎  

  11. #6724

    One and done

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinder818  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her?

    Says she's been off the site for awhile, but just got back on.

    I'm supposed to meet up with her Thursday.

    Thanks in advance for any intel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-25eade0124c0
    My review is copied above. She is aight. But didn't do it for me.

  12. #6723

    Naii

    She's looking for new friends. She's in Vernon and can host. I've seen her a couple of times. Reliable hottie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-3f7fbb369a62

  13. #6722
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadstam  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker but thought I'd be helpful. I add money to my Google pay balance via credit card, then use that to pay for SA. At least I only have Google charges on my CC that way. Would think the same method might work with apple pay. Can also probably use the prepaid CCs to fund the Google / apple balances. Good luck married giys.
    Thanks for the guidance. Similar to Darkclouds, if prepaid won't work I'm just not going to spend the time, and I expect will see that effect in their numbers soon enough. Fetlife is an easy fallback.

  14. #6721

    Keep trying

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could say it was me. Still trying to get her attention, LOL!
    Whoever is seeing her today, she's warmed up! I was all up in there yesterday. Enjoy my seconds.

  15. #6720
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you guys is hanging with Kat tomorrow?
    Wish I could say it was me. Still trying to get her attention, LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape