Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 813 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 12188
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #10763

    Yuri FFC

    Yuri provided top service of all the agency girls I've visited in the past year. I've seen maybe 6 or so. She had nice tits and a decent face and backside. But her service is where she excelled. She was friendly and knew enough English to hold conversation. If you're looking for DFK then she's your girl. Lots of attention especially during BBJ. Never had someone who paid that much attention to the bros below. Had multiple positions and she seemed to enjoy herself or was a good actor but either way it was top. Told I wanted to finish CIM and she jumped back on it. I had a huge load but she took it like a champ. She stayed on it until I finished unloading and didn't spill a single drop. She sucked on it like a straw and reached for the tissues laughing "wow that was a lot". Ruined her mascara and left happy.

  2. #10762

    Familiar pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Bagbacker  [View Original Post]
    Drove up to Tyson before the storm got worse but Lissa made the trip worth it. Lissa is a viet service queen. Went for a short period of time. She has a great tone body and has great hospitality. She lets you kiss her on her lips and suck her boobs. She gave a nice bare BJ. She rode me first and was great to see her boobs bounce while her pussy is swallowing my dick. I turned to doggy and was a great sight to see her pink pussy and grab her boobies and watch them dangle in the mirror. Finally I moved to missonary and exploded in the bag while being inside her tight and warm pussy.
    Those pics are same as used by a girl from another agency a few weeks back. I think she bounced around with 2 agencies. Is this the same girl or someone reusing the pics?

  3. #10761
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 144

    Poppy AB888

    I hope everyone is staying safe in this storm. I was on my way back from the casino and decide to pass by and try Poppy. Photo arent too accurate I would say the photo without the top is the most representative of her.

    I was there for mostly BBBJ. The usual routine -I layed myself on the bed and told her to just give me a BBBJ and I will be satisfied. She complied and gave a really good head game.

    I'm not sure if I was super tired or she is good at her game. Anyway I played her for abit and going back and forth from BBBJ to kisses. Eventually I nutted on her tits just because I want to see them outside on the body. Only booked half hour, quick shower, hug and kiss and left happy.

  4. #10760
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 83

    Lisa AB888

    Drove up to Tyson before the storm got worse but Lissa made the trip worth it. Lissa is a viet service queen. Went for a short period of time. She has a great tone body and has great hospitality. She lets you kiss her on her lips and suck her boobs. She gave a nice bare BJ. She rode me first and was great to see her boobs bounce while her pussy is swallowing my dick. I turned to doggy and was a great sight to see her pink pussy and grab her boobies and watch them dangle in the mirror. Finally I moved to missonary and exploded in the bag while being inside her tight and warm pussy.

  5. #10759
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 83
    Quote Originally Posted by TrynewJG  [View Original Post]
    Was met by Reina who was wearing great sexy lingerie. Her photos are pretty accurate. She is is really sweet and attractive. She was accommodating and took care to ensure our time together is enjoyable. We chatted for about 5 minutes then she started w a BBBJ which was great, then DATY for a bit, then the cover. Hit missionary, reverse cow girl, and doggie. Renia was lightly moaning throughout and accommodating. During the doggy, I pulled her hair back, she was moaning even sexier. We went at it for about 5 minutes where I finished in the bag. She cleaned me up. Then I was on my way. Really enjoyed the session with Reina.
    Reina from AB you mean?

  6. #10758

    Rei AB888

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkie15  [View Original Post]
    Hope everyone got their pussy in before the storm.
    Looks like a lot of guys did because I've never ran into so many guys at the extended stay before. I pulled in with like 5 other cars and between my way to the building and back to my car I ran into like 10 different guys LOL.

    Anyway, saw Rei (Rina 1010) and man she's a beauty.

    She has such a pretty face and nice body. Photo accurate but in person she looks more GND cute and approachable while her pics like more sexy rather than cute.

    Nothing notable happening in the shower, but on the bed she started with a DFK with lots of tongue and kisses. Licked and kissed all over my body and start licking and sucking my balls before started a BBBJ. Lots of licking, tongue swirling, decent amount of spit, and jerking. She then opened my legs and put my thighs on her lap and gave me a tit job, which is the first time I've ever gotten one from a jgirl. Nice sized natural D cups, so it felt pretty nice and she started sucking my dick again while she was squeezing her tits up and down on it. She uses some lube and starts in CG where she can ride pretty good. Started bouncing on her knees while also doing a bit on her feet. Flipped to missionary with lots of DFK throughout and nut after another 2 minutes because her pussy is small and tight.

    She's pricey at 500/ hr but in her own words, she wants to give good service to customers and given how pretty she is I felt the experience was worth it. She has everything going for her to be a star.

  7. #10757
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    Reina JB

    Was met by Reina who was wearing great sexy lingerie. Her photos are pretty accurate. She is is really sweet and attractive. She was accommodating and took care to ensure our time together is enjoyable. We chatted for about 5 minutes then she started w a BBBJ which was great, then DATY for a bit, then the cover. Hit missionary, reverse cow girl, and doggie. Renia was lightly moaning throughout and accommodating. During the doggy, I pulled her hair back, she was moaning even sexier. We went at it for about 5 minutes where I finished in the bag. She cleaned me up. Then I was on my way. Really enjoyed the session with Reina.

  8. #10756
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 144

    AB888 Rei

    Rei is about 5'0 with huge tits and a nice ass. She has an attractive face as well, the photo in the blue dress is the most similarI think.

    She and her big titties greeted me with a warm hug and LFK. Her skin is really soft and she's very tender in the way she kisses. She started undressing me and took me to the shower.

    After the shower she gives me a great BBBJ on the bed. She get's into a sideways BJ position so that I can start squeezing and playing with a single melon while she gobbles my junior. Then, finally comes up and places those cannons my face so I can show her my best skill. After several minutes of burying my face in those tits, she starts grinding in cowgirl and the whole time those coconuts are either in my hands or in my mouth.

    Next, she pivots to reverse cowgirl and shows me what her ass can do. Then doggy, she goes face down ass up and lets you pound away to your heart's content.

    I'm getting close and I've got the twins on my mind, so I ask her to tittyfuck me to completion. I blew my load between her tits and she licked my tip to make sure it was all out. It was glorious.

    I gave her an extra at the end I feel like she did a lot extra for me, and I'm grateful for it. Sweet girl, treat her well if you see her.

  9. #10755
    Hope everyone got their pussy in before the storm.

    New girls:

    Rei AB888 was in NYC as Rina 1010.

    Poppy AB888 was in NYC as Sui 1010 and Asuka RS8.

    Lisa ABFY looks hot.

  10. #10754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Directory of agencies (cities and links)

    https://rentry.org/kgirls

    Apologies if this has been posted previously. I just stumbled across it today.

  11. #10753
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansonl  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody observed that joyfulbay keeps increasing their prices. It seems the new minimum for them is now $400. Utter bullshit. I won't be going there anymore to protest. How soon before the other agencies follow. Thoughts?
    It's probably just going to get higher everywhere cause inflation.

    I'm sure other agencies will follow suit as they already seems to be.

  12. #10752

    JB Emma

    First time poster as I'm from Richmond, Emma from JB was great, I'm not adding anything new from previous posts so I'll just say book with confidence. A Latina in an Asian agency is a gem 8/10 times, Latina looks / Asian service and willing to please.

    P. S: whenever I'm up north I search this thread for the master list of agencies, if there's a way to pin this link I'm sure it would avoid redundant posts asking for it.

  13. #10751

    Joyful Bay Prices Keep Increasing

    Has anybody observed that joyfulbay keeps increasing their prices. It seems the new minimum for them is now $400. Utter bullshit. I won't be going there anymore to protest. How soon before the other agencies follow. Thoughts?

  14. #10750
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    JB Emma

    She looked just as stunning as the picture. I'm not sure if the picture is her but she is still hot in my opinion. We greeted with a hug and a kiss and she took my jacket with the donation in it while I went to go take a quick shower. Once I came out, she was waiting for me in bed so I sat down next to her and we started with some DFK. I took her robe off and she strutted around to show off her perfect ass in that little string before giving me some BBBJ. I asked her to lay her head over the side of the bed for a supine BJ while I played with her pussy. Then at my request, we switched positions a bit and she sat on my face so I could taste her sweet pussy. After a bit of this, I wanted to get into it so she put on a cover and we went through CG, missionary and some standing doggy next to the couch. Busted in her nice asss while grabbing her tits from the back.

    Afterwards, we just spent some time chatting before I realized my time was up. I took a quick shower and headed out but never felt rushed at any point, which don't feel too transactional.

  15. #10749

    Reina AB88888

    Felt the itch and I decided to see if there was anything interesting that had popped up. That is when I noticed that a new girl had started at AB888888 - Reina.

    When the door opened, I was greeted by a cute girl wearing platform heels and this nice one piece mesh, lace body suit that hugged her form, and covered with a little robe that accentuated her legs. Her proportions were perfect, but what caught me the most were her expressive almond eyes.

    I must have had a huge smile on my face as she smiled upon seeing my silly grin. I walked in and took care of business right away by placing the envelope on the counter upon entering, and asking a bit about herself. She complimented my shirt and was all laughs and being flirty from the go. It all flowed easily, not forced or mechanical. We talked and joked for about a minute before we took a shower.

    The shower was simple, uneventful, and just cleaned important parts. Back in the room, and we lay on the bed side by side. Soon we were making out, and I was exploring her body and her doing the same to me. She was very sensual and not shy. Seeing her little mouth around me and feeling her tongue working the tip of my cock is a memory that I will never forget. The look and enthusiasm of her in cowgirl was intense. I was definitely hitting something inside she liked; we laughed a lot in between trying a few positions. Mish was another highlight where I could spread her legs wide and thrust her deeper and harder. Pacing was perfect as we ended the hour with her thighs around my head and her panting from the attention I paid to her little pussy.

    Def worth a visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape