Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 424 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 6357
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6132

    Famous JAV Star Oda Mako at C-Org

    https://www.seattle-mumu.com/2-details

    If you're ever wanted to book a JAV gal, now's your chance. I've her mixed things about her in Perb, but sometimes you just want to do it for clout. I'm on the fence, but I actually love her work.

  2. #6131

    Ka

    So has it been safe enough to see anyone from KA. I'm a little curious with the new girls but have been kinda hesitant. Anyone else gone to see any of the new lineup.

  3. #6130
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapdan  [View Original Post]
    Look up "Dong Geuran" on instagram.
    Thanks. Sherry's pics are fake then, because Dong Geuran is holding a signing event in Taiwan this week.

  4. #6129
    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    Are Sherry K's profile pics fake?
    Look up "Dong Geuran" on instagram.

  5. #6128
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    One thought is that IF LE was involved, wouldn't the other agency be on alert and decide to pack it in? If I'm running the business and know my competition has been arrested I would've disappeared right away. The agencies must know and talk to each other, share Intel on clients etc, so KA should already know if Bellevue is not safe to do business, these agencies are not very different after all.
    The heat seems to have gotten the other site pay to play review site (not the so called truth board) to delist them and not accept reviews for them anymore.

  6. #6127
    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    Are Sherry K's profile pics fake?
    Is the pope Catholic?

  7. #6126
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Sherry is legit the best KA has had in years. She is legitimately young, she is hot, and very sweet. My time with her once we got down to business was more like with a girlfriend. She didn't want me to stop after I came, she wanted me to keep fucking her which was a first of Korean providers. She was very hot and she definitely enjoyed LFK, DFK with me. She got very wet without any lube and seemed to legit enjoy what she was doing.

    Note in the red light or darkness she looks more Vietnamese than Korean but I confirmed she is Korean. I don't mind the Vietnamese look, it's my preference.
    Are Sherry K's profile pics fake?

  8. #6125
    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    I've gone back and forth on whether / how much LE was involved in the shutdown. I'm returning to my original position of "minimally / not at all".

    The other part about Op Sec? Yeah we 100% agree on that.
    One thought is that IF LE was involved, wouldn't the other agency be on alert and decide to pack it in? If I'm running the business and know my competition has been arrested I would've disappeared right away. The agencies must know and talk to each other, share Intel on clients etc, so KA should already know if Bellevue is not safe to do business, these agencies are not very different after all.

  9. #6124
    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    I've gone back and forth on whether / how much LE was involved in the shutdown. I'm returning to my original position of "minimally / not at all".

    The other part about Op Sec? Yeah we 100% agree on that.
    Anyone participating in this sort of thing should have an exit plan. And it would seem the smartest exit is to just simply disappear without a trace; here one day and gone the next. A business like an agency is motivated to keep the money rolling in. But when you're a fixed target brick and mortar player, your best move may be to just one day be gone. No going out of business promotions, no good bye tours, no unusual talk or attention. Take the money and get, while the getting is good. Anyway, just a thought from the peanut gallery.

  10. #6123
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    It's also true that we've see no direct evidence LE was involved at all so this might all be smoke. AP might have folded for other reasons, until we see proof we are just speculating.

    Either way, anyone who hobbies in the area can use this as a teachable moment to do a better job in being discreet in your communications, not giving out personal information, being aware of cameras in public, etc.
    I've gone back and forth on whether / how much LE was involved in the shutdown. I'm returning to my original position of "minimally / not at all".

    The other part about Op Sec? Yeah we 100% agree on that.

  11. #6122

    How do you know this?

    Quote Originally Posted by TocyBrawler  [View Original Post]
    Its Federal and ICE laying honey trap to meet their daily targets of 3000 deportations per day.
    How exactly do you know this?

    This doesn't really seem to be their style at the moment. If they were actually doing that I would suspect they would be loudly broadcasting it everywhere and would be loud and proud about what they were doing.

    Bluntly, fascist choads don't do subtle very well.

  12. #6121
    Quote Originally Posted by TocyBrawler  [View Original Post]
    Its not a local PD case anymore.

    Its Federal and ICE laying honey trap to meet their daily targets of 3000 deportations per day.
    Kgirls aren't brown. These fascist fucks hate the browns far more than anyone else.

  13. #6120
    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    we're into wild speculation that a tiny municipal police department has some massive investigation going on to.
    You're conflating time to gather evidence with it being a 'massive investigation. ' I don't claim to have any knowledge about what's happening but information gathering takes time. This isn't a situation involving violent crime so there isn't an immediate danger to anyone so that moves things down the priority list already. The wheels may still be turning but just slowly and with minimal staff.

    It's also true that we've see no direct evidence LE was involved at all so this might all be smoke. AP might have folded for other reasons, until we see proof we are just speculating.

    Either way, anyone who hobbies in the area can use this as a teachable moment to do a better job in being discreet in your communications, not giving out personal information, being aware of cameras in public, etc.

  14. #6119

    Sherry K. YouTube personality?


  15. #6118
    I would think the authorities would be tripping over themselves to announce they had broken up a "major trafficking ring. " Not a peep in the news. Usually they get the operators, make a show of that, then start rounding up the clients, as was the case in Massachusetts / Virginia recently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape