Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Where are they now.

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1380
This blog is moderated by PetterPetter
  1. #1320

    Natalya / Val

    Quote Originally Posted by NFL121  [View Original Post]
    I do remember she had a son but I, too never saw him. She did enjoy 420 and as I recall she was a nurse. Wow, she was great when I needed it most.
    Now it's all coming back to me. I remember her son quite well. It was definitely awkward and you could tell that there was a dynamic there one time I'm doing a session with her and he's like in the other room. Awkward to say the least. She would tell me about him going back-and-forth to Ukraine to visit his father. It had to be pretty tough on a kid to see different men coming in and out of your apartment visiting your mom. She definitely smoked the 420 but it was like a fake version of it. That convenience stores were selling at the time before the cannabis industry totally took off here. I remember having a really deep conversation with her about being careful and I told her that I had seen her name on this forum and I remember her freaking out about it. She was definitely trying to find an American man that she could marry and get out of this industry.

  2. #1319

    Scarlett

    Anybody remember that blonde Scarlett?? What ever happened to her.

  3. #1318

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveFingerded  [View Original Post]
    She married someone and cut everyone off. We had a brief chat when that happened and I had asked if we could still text and talk smack like we used to and she said we could not so I was like fuck you, you are welcome for all the support over the years when you were slow or needed business or wanted to vent about personal stuff. Pretty typical really, Star and in her own play LOL. Although the Star rarely has to marry some old dude for cash. She also had a grown son that lived with her but I never saw him. Idea what happened there. The only other tidbit I remember was that she was a nurse in Ukraine and the baby daddy was a doctor. Major memory lane. She used to like to drink vodka and smoke a little Greek leafy substance before sessions and even have a snack. Crazy times. I did enjoy her quirks until she got flaky then flew the coop.

    About that time she was also getting pretty unreliable she would cancel and want to reschedule last minute, etc.
    I do remember she had a son but I, too never saw him. She did enjoy 420 and as I recall she was a nurse. Wow, she was great when I needed it most.

  4. #1317
    Quote Originally Posted by NFL121  [View Original Post]
    Anyway does. Anyone know what happened to her haha. I think she may have met someone and got out of the industry.
    She married someone and cut everyone off. We had a brief chat when that happened and I had asked if we could still text and talk smack like we used to and she said we could not so I was like fuck you, you are welcome for all the support over the years when you were slow or needed business or wanted to vent about personal stuff. Pretty typical really, Star and in her own play LOL. Although the Star rarely has to marry some old dude for cash. She also had a grown son that lived with her but I never saw him. Idea what happened there. The only other tidbit I remember was that she was a nurse in Ukraine and the baby daddy was a doctor. Major memory lane. She used to like to drink vodka and smoke a little Greek leafy substance before sessions and even have a snack. Crazy times. I did enjoy her quirks until she got flaky then flew the coop.

    About that time she was also getting pretty unreliable she would cancel and want to reschedule last minute, etc.

  5. #1316

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveFingerded  [View Original Post]
    You are probably thinking of her Facebook name which was Natasha Schturm which is some sort of folk hero but her name was Val and she was awesome!
    Anyway does. Anyone know what happened to her haha. I think she may have met someone and got out of the industry.

  6. #1315
    Quote Originally Posted by NFL121  [View Original Post]
    I feel certain it was Val but who knows. She was the very best IMO. Yes San Pablo road apartment.
    You are probably thinking of her Facebook name which was Natasha Schturm which is some sort of folk hero but her name was Val and she was awesome!

  7. #1314

    That was her

    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanite  [View Original Post]
    I recall that her name was Nataliabut maybe that was her real name come to think of it? Ukrainian masseuse who had an incall service at her apartment off San Pablo Rd. ? She was absolute gold. That was like 2010-2012 period, from what I recall. Full GFE and we had such a great rapport. Don't make them like that anymore.
    I feel certain it was Val but who knows. She was the very best IMO. Yes San Pablo road apartment.

  8. #1313

    Val or Natalia?

    Quote Originally Posted by NFL121  [View Original Post]
    Now that you mentioned it, she did have a saying like that!! Haha, completely forgot until you added that part! She was very cool IMO.
    I recall that her name was Natalia—but maybe that was her real name come to think of it? Ukrainian masseuse who had an incall service at her apartment off San Pablo Rd. ? She was absolute gold. That was like 2010-2012 period, from what I recall. Full GFE and we had such a great rapport. Don't make them like that anymore.

  9. #1312
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchd7  [View Original Post]
    Anybody still in contact with her?
    Alana is back!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/449182580652

  10. #1311

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    This one man she was a regular of mine.
    We need more like her!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG3137.jpg‎  

  11. #1310

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the masseuse that had ads on BP always says "take care of your body because it's the only place you live in"?
    Now that you mentioned it, she did have a saying like that!! Haha, completely forgot until you added that part! She was very cool IMO.

  12. #1309

    Miss her

    This one man she was a regular of mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    She moved out of her apartment. Unlike the other girls who did a stage left out of the Game, she didn't find Jesus nor did she get hitched. She sought professional help. She also has a full time job. Out of respect and privacy, that's all I'll say.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7917.jpg‎  

  13. #1308
    Senior Member


    Posts: 400

    Val the Masseuse

    Quote Originally Posted by NFL121  [View Original Post]
    I think she went by Val. Slender prob 5"8 ish. Was very cool. Had her office out of her apartment near the beaches. Haven't seen not hear anything about her in a few years now.
    Are you talking about the masseuse that had ads on BP always says "take care of your body because it's the only place you live in"?

  14. #1307
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchd7  [View Original Post]
    Anybody still in contact with her?
    Didn't she work in the Paxon area off Edgewood? I saw her once at a shady house. She has a great little body but the handlers hanging around killed the mood for me.

  15. #1306
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    She was flat out crazy dude. Visited once and was ready to get out of there after 10 minutes. Did she ever show you her drawer of toys. She had a dildo in there the size of my arm. Said she uses it on one of her clients. Knowing that, no way I was going to lie down face down for any massage. What a freak show.
    I remember her making a big thing about retiring. I guess she stuck to it. Good for her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape