Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Where are they now.

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1368
This blog is moderated by PetterPetter
  1. #1308
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Val the Masseuse

    Quote Originally Posted by NFL121  [View Original Post]
    I think she went by Val. Slender prob 5"8 ish. Was very cool. Had her office out of her apartment near the beaches. Haven't seen not hear anything about her in a few years now.
    Are you talking about the masseuse that had ads on BP always says "take care of your body because it's the only place you live in"?

  2. #1307
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchd7  [View Original Post]
    Anybody still in contact with her?
    Didn't she work in the Paxon area off Edgewood? I saw her once at a shady house. She has a great little body but the handlers hanging around killed the mood for me.

  3. #1306
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    She was flat out crazy dude. Visited once and was ready to get out of there after 10 minutes. Did she ever show you her drawer of toys. She had a dildo in there the size of my arm. Said she uses it on one of her clients. Knowing that, no way I was going to lie down face down for any massage. What a freak show.
    I remember her making a big thing about retiring. I guess she stuck to it. Good for her.

  4. #1305

    Blonde Ukrainian Val?

    I think she went by Val. Slender prob 5"8 ish. Was very cool. Had her office out of her apartment near the beaches. Haven't seen not hear anything about her in a few years now.

  5. #1304

    Infamous spinner

    I think we all miss her cheap slit I can't believe she consumed man juice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg‎   ..........................................jpg‎   ,,,,,.jpg‎   ,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg‎   ,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,.jpg‎  


  6. #1303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    That's Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Who is this chic?
    She's nice.

  7. #1302

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    She moved out of her apartment. Unlike the other girls who did a stage left out of the Game, she didn't find Jesus nor did she get hitched. She sought professional help. She also has a full time job. Out of respect and privacy, that's all I'll say.
    Who is this chic?

  8. #1301

    Alanna

    Anybody still in contact with her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0461.jpg‎  

  9. #1300

    Alanna

    Anybody still in contact with Alanna from Paxon? Last time I saw her she was living with relatives off old middleburg but I lost contact, her skills are dearly missed.

  10. #1299
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    She's Still Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    Man I miss here whatever happened to her? Pipe approves this message.
    She moved out of her apartment. Unlike the other girls who did a stage left out of the Game, she didn't find Jesus nor did she get hitched. She sought professional help. She also has a full time job. Out of respect and privacy, that's all I'll say.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vuorieyuiu.jpg‎  

  11. #1298
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Dying to know. Idk why LOL.
    She had Another kid. No clue why she's not posting anymore. She's on SA. Yeah, right.

  12. #1297

    Dude LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Doped  [View Original Post]
    Mixed reviews, but always had fun. Anyone know what happened to her?
    She was flat out crazy dude. Visited once and was ready to get out of there after 10 minutes. Did she ever show you her drawer of toys. She had a dildo in there the size of my arm. Said she uses it on one of her clients. Knowing that, no way I was going to lie down face down for any massage. What a freak show.

  13. #1296

    Ariana

    Dying to know. Idk why LOL.

  14. #1295
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Bryar Rose

    Mixed reviews, but always had fun. Anyone know what happened to her?

  15. #1294

    *****

    No idea why that word was censored.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know where else to post this. Could swear I fucked this girl in Jax many years ago and she was a total * Can anyone confirm she was ever in Jax?

    https://www.xvideos.com/video.uabemm...ill_legs_shake

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape