Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 4409
-
02-01-26 11:56 #3494Banned Member

Posts: 994Nice spinner now at Shanghai. Asa
I reviewed her last week at Brisa, TL; DR Smoking body good service.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...285&viewfull=1#post7513285.
-
02-01-26 08:07 #3493Banned Member

Posts: 994Dora new location. Bellingham!
YG Spa on Lakeway Dr. I'm known for traveling for pussy but this is getting ridiculous.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 15:33 #3492Banned Member

Posts: 994Dora check-up as a community service
I had to stop by since we had several comments up. She is at King Massage in SoDo (Seattle) another two days then way North, I'm guessing Everett or further, will post when I know.
Checkup results. Looks great, had lost weight which she cannot afford, now back to perfect. Same tight box, same silky skin, beautiful hair, and personality shining bright.
Doggy approved!
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CSnow
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 23:39 #3491Banned Member

Posts: 211Dora is tiny and perfect.
Nice natural breasts for her size. Great service, very playful, very sweet girl.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
I am surprised she is not reviewed more. She is a rare gem. With Hailey leaving I was thinking of Dora threepeat.
-
01-27-26 18:22 #3490Banned Member

Posts: 994Dora at King Spa in Sodo fits your bill
She is moving somewhere North next week, will report when I know. No BBFS (I know of.).
Great service, gets raving reviews, including from me.
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 11:15 #3489Senior Member

Posts: 124Where do I find Aki?
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 11:05 #3488Senior Member

Posts: 124Itty Bitty Spinners?
Iso of Itty Bitty Spinners.
Under 100 lbs. A cup tits.
No ass is ok.
I prefer BBFS if possible.
-
01-27-26 11:02 #3487Senior Member

Posts: 124It would be a drive but Eva at Blue Jade in Burien fits the description.
Originally Posted by Ss8988
[View Original Post]
BBFS is 300. Cip is YMMV.
Here intil the 31st. Ok time. If cip were slam dunk then I would repeat again. She tries hard.
-
01-26-26 18:35 #3486Banned Member

Posts: 907I think you can't really go wrong with Luna or Jenny. I've seen Luna 4 times. I had my first session with Jenny today.
Originally Posted by Gunray5
[View Original Post]
Jenny, Middle of the back, black hair. Pretty face A cups, natural. HWP. Solid service. I like Jenny's kissing style better than Luna's. Jenny's English skills are better than Luna's.
I typically give massages to the girls, so I can't speak to their massage skills.
-
01-26-26 16:27 #3485Senior Member

Posts: 1102Hottest Mamasan
Which place has the hottest Mms?
-
01-24-26 21:26 #3484Banned Member

Posts: 319Younger and gentle
Luna fits your description perfectly.
Originally Posted by Gunray5
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 15:50 #3483Senior Member

Posts: 49Zoey replacement
I was hoping to see Zoey this weekend (coming from out of town) but heard she left.
Who would you recommend I see out of the current lineup (Best: Jenny, Luna, Sasha or Shanghai: Anna) that's similar?
I prefer a younger more gentle massage therapist (like LuLu or Alex).
Thanks, I rely on all your help being out of town!
-
01-24-26 14:37 #3482Banned Member

Posts: 319Anna at Shanghai is awesome
Agree 100%. Saw her when she was at Brisa. Amazing body, great skills, super attitude. Definitely recommend. Only here for a week.
Originally Posted by Lotus89
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 13:34 #3481Senior Member

Posts: 1111Madero
Hopefully they figured out that having a guy greeting mongers at that little window (like they used to awhile back) was uncomfortable.
Originally Posted by LeftForDawn
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 09:46 #3480Senior Member

Posts: 97Can't get enough of this woman. GFE max. Esp the kissing. Typically I enjoy dfk but lunas technique is something else. Had a solid 45 min session before jr gave out. Enjoyed the touch of her helping out on clothes and shoes. First time tipped extra for cfs but no complaints.
Originally Posted by Gibs789
[View Original Post]
Next time tried out sasha for BBFS upgrade but it was meh. All the more highlights lunas session.










Reply With Quote




