Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29297

    Cherokee

    Noticed that her ad on STG now says "ask about my party favors". She's damn skinny so I had presumed she was a tweaker. It's appears that she's dealing too. No thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this one is legit? I like her look and I'd like a taste.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...n/961085724493

  2. #29296

    Nina Raleigh other reviews

    Other reviews and pics in case pages disappears.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/172981110504

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/154151320837

    Entrance fee 80.

    Service was OK. Shame cause she could be a very attractive woman but her dental plan seems to consist of several white washes every day with a possible smoke treatment of Crack or meth. She is missing a few. Her enthusiasm is very low, thought she is very pleasant. Her responsiveness is low too. Comms were good though. She has a large dog who seems friendly enough. There were men's clothes about the place. Room was average cleanliness. The hotel hallways reeks of pot smoke. Her cleanliness (hygiene) left a lot to be desired. Her picture a pre post apocalyptic at best.

    Won't repeat unless it is after rehab.

    Let me know if I missed anything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-01-24 3.06.36 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-11-03 7.47.38 AM (1).jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-01-02 12.00.56 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-01-24 3.02.34 PM.jpg‎  

  3. #29295

    Boom Boom

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    I was going to try her out today before the bad weather set in. I logged on just now specifically to see if she was mentioned here. Thanks so much for the report!
    Brother, we have to look out for each other.

  4. #29294
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterBoy13  [View Original Post]
    A little out of Raleigh but thought I'd ask. Anyone have any info or experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rocky...-/326098148742
    If you want some advice / help / input on a provider, then PLEASE attach photos to your requests. The ad link alone is useless 60-70% of the time. The link in your post is already dead. Thanks.

  5. #29293
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/154151320837

    Entrance fee 80.

    Service was OK. Shame cause she could be a very attractive woman but her dental plan seems to consist of several white washes every day with a possible smoke treatment of Crack or meth. She is missing a few. Her enthusiasm is very low, thought she is very pleasant. Her responsiveness is low too. Comms were good though. She has a large dog who seems friendly enough. There were men's clothes about the place. Room was average cleanliness. The hotel hallways reeks of pot smoke. Her cleanliness (hygiene) left a lot to be desired. Her picture a pre post apocalyptic at best.

    Won't repeat unless it is after rehab.

    Let me know if I missed anything.
    I was going to try her out today before the bad weather set in. I logged on just now specifically to see if she was mentioned here. Thanks so much for the report!

  6. #29292

    Cherokee

    Anyone know if this one is legit? I like her look and I'd like a taste.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...n/961085724493

  7. #29291

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceser  [View Original Post]
    I've always had a fine dinning experience however as you may know YMMV.
    I love me some fine dining.

  8. #29290

    Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    She like DATY?
    I've always had a fine dinning experience however as you may know YMMV.

  9. #29289

    Lexi Blue

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexiblue

    Has anyone seen her? I like what I see. Curvy, petite blondes are my favorite.

  10. #29288

    Had a visit to the Boom Boom Room

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/154151320837

    Entrance fee 80.

    Service was OK. Shame cause she could be a very attractive woman but her dental plan seems to consist of several white washes every day with a possible smoke treatment of Crack or meth. She is missing a few. Her enthusiasm is very low, thought she is very pleasant. Her responsiveness is low too. Comms were good though. She has a large dog who seems friendly enough. There were men's clothes about the place. Room was average cleanliness. The hotel hallways reeks of pot smoke. Her cleanliness (hygiene) left a lot to be desired. Her picture a pre post apocalyptic at best.

    Won't repeat unless it is after rehab.

    Let me know if I missed anything.

  11. #29287

    Latina

    A little out of Raleigh but thought I'd ask. Anyone have any info or experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rocky...-/326098148742

  12. #29286
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Serious question, why be interested in a provider who has used the same three pics for more than 3 years?

    Stay safe.

    BLK.
    I got a response that said she was only doing outcalls. When I told her where I was, she said she'd need gas. I asked if GFE was available, and that's the last I heard anything. Never even got a rate.

  13. #29285

    Here's a new one

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/200457155#.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...x/675282498097

    Very different pictures but same number. Anyone have info on her?

  14. #29284

    Tia green eyed goddess

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...2/446212358376

    Saw her last night. Comes were good. Guy hanging around outside but not sure if he was associated with her.

    She looks like her pictures. Nice skin, belly flap hanging down, shaved smooth.

    She was nice enough. She sets a timer and stops as soon as it chimes. DATY and CBJ. Both ok. She stopped in the middle for a break, timer running.

    Probably won't repeat.

  15. #29283

    Tia Green eyed goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by Supertech991  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this one is real? Seen postings in Sanford and Dunn. Never found any reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...g/464172219592
    Met her last night in Dunn. She was nice enough. Guy hanging around by her room but not sure if he was associated with her. She does set a timer and stops as soon as it chimes. Looks like her pictures, nice skin, belly flap that hangs down. Shaved nice and smooth. DATY and covered BJ, both all right. Stopped halfway through to get a drink for a few minutes.

    Probably won't revisit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape