Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 424 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 6356
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6116
    Certainly, be cautious. That's just smart period.

    Certainly, if we descend into full fascism and thought police and pre-crime, just driving by the wrong thing might get you in trouble. The Aurora Ave. Letters honestly feel like a clear 4th Amendment violation and are borderline insane.

    That said, the consensus here is that some organization, AP, was shut down by law enforcement. Let's just say that's true.

    Where are the arrests? Where are the charges? You can't just arrest people and not file paperwork. Also this is alleged prostitution and *maybe* alleged trafficking. That seems so beyond the beyond. I don't think anyone seriously believes these mid-30's Korean women who apparently go city to city, make thousands of dollars, and are not held against their will are being trafficked.

    You think they're "building a case"? Against whom? For what? Who did they arrest to help build the case? Where's the evidence they arrested someone?

    Without this, we're into wild speculation that a tiny municipal police department has some massive investigation going on to. Arrest a few men for soliciting sex? Because some years ago a ring was broken up that yielded no change to behavior of any kind, but some humiliation and personal / professional lives being ruined?

    OK, maybe. We're into a new era of fascism nationally, and maybe it's in Bellevue too.

    Color me skeptical.

  2. #6115
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I think it's fair to say we won't know one way or the other for a while. While I was joking with the 'nice try, officer' it doesn't mean I don't recognize the risk and I'm not stepping up my caution. If I go back it will be using specific tactics that I won't discuss publicly.
    In AI era, we no more need LE sting operations.

    Flock License plate cameras are already installed in many parts of Western Washington and internal reports float around the facial recognition technology is heavily being misused to collect privacy data.

    Imagine License plate camera pulls your location details and corelate your phone device (be it burner or actual) and access Google or IOS daily tracking activity, its not a rocket science anymore.

    They have all the data on finger tips.

    Big question is not about if, but about when.

  3. #6114
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookup  [View Original Post]
    You're apparently woefully unaware of how long it takes to build a case. Or cases. It could easily be a year before phones start ringing.
    I think it's fair to say we won't know one way or the other for a while. While I was joking with the 'nice try, officer' it doesn't mean I don't recognize the risk and I'm not stepping up my caution. If I go back it will be using specific tactics that I won't discuss publicly.

  4. #6113
    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    Totally unrelated, but it's months since the other guys apparently shut down for good. While I do believe the law enforcement theory has water, the idea there's some big bust waiting to come down months later just seems far-fetched beyond belief.
    You're apparently woefully unaware of how long it takes to build a case. Or cases. It could easily be a year before phones start ringing.

  5. #6112
    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    Believe whatever helps you sleep at night. I do not for one minute believe some spectacular net is about to fall on former clients of AP.
    Jokes, dude.

  6. #6111
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Nice try, officer.
    Believe whatever helps you sleep at night. I do not for one minute believe some spectacular net is about to fall on former clients of AP.

  7. #6110
    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    Why does only Sherry K's profile got rates? 1 hr 380 and 1/2 hr 320
    Can I assume the same rates for Winnie K and Lulu?
    Can I assume 100 upcharge for CIP?

    Just read all of Sherry K's TER reviews. HYA but not into DFK, FIV, DATY, and CIM.
    Sherry is legit the best KA has had in years. She is legitimately young, she is hot, and very sweet. My time with her once we got down to business was more like with a girlfriend. She didn't want me to stop after I came, she wanted me to keep fucking her which was a first of Korean providers. She was very hot and she definitely enjoyed LFK, DFK with me. She got very wet without any lube and seemed to legit enjoy what she was doing.

    Note in the red light or darkness she looks more Vietnamese than Korean but I confirmed she is Korean. I don't mind the Vietnamese look, it's my preference.

  8. #6109
    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    Totally unrelated, but it's months since the other guys apparently shut down for good. While I do believe the law enforcement theory has water, the idea there's some big bust waiting to come down months later just seems far-fetched beyond belief.
    Nice try, officer.

  9. #6108
    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    Why does only Sherry K's profile got rates? 1 hr 380 and 1/2 hr 320
    Can I assume the same rates for Winnie K and Lulu?
    Can I assume 100 upcharge for CIP?
    Because it's an upcharge. Otherwise assume normal rates.

  10. 01-23-26 18:26


  11. #6107

    Age discrepancy

    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    KA has Sherry K. She is a high tier HYA. Her strong point is a good well-toned body and a pussy that likes to bang. Skills and service are good for HYA. One important note is she is not into DATY.

    CAKD Sherry K - HYA. Young, 20's, cute, tanned, 5'4", B or C cup, some tattoos, very nice ass in shape and feel, great body not thick not skinny. Skin looks and feels amazing and is well toned, it is a big part of her appeal for me. She has a very nice body, not tall not short, well proportioned. Very faint bikini lines on back. Top tier pussy. Good bbbj technique and sometimes goes deep. Great looks and proportions overall, in good shape. No DATY, she enjoys dick in pussy a lot. Best to seduce and bring your service, some English. Youthful body and vibe. Very nice outfit and underwear highlighting her beautiful tits. Many people noticed her top tier pussy. She enjoys sex.

    The easiest way to know if a reviewer can help you is to look at past reviews for girls you also saw. I previously reviewed Tiana at KA:



    I think Susie K was here before, and this is my description of her:

    Susie K - High looks and service, full bodied woman. Good face, big D or DD MMs, good ass, white skin, 5'5", normal body type not thick not skinny. Very good English. Good attitude and good long bbbj, it is lay back and enjoy service.

    If the descriptions for girls in the past didn't help you, don't use them. It means our taste is too different.
    Download X provides invaluable info.

    Just wanted to point out that her TER reviews estimate her age to early 30's.

    I always find that TER usually underestimates age.

    I decided not to see her because she is too old for my preference based off TER.

    But now want to reconsider based off Download X info.

    Can anyone else comment on her age?

  12. #6106
    KA has Sherry K. She is a high tier HYA. Her strong point is a good well-toned body and a pussy that likes to bang. Skills and service are good for HYA. One important note is she is not into DATY.

    CAKD Sherry K - HYA. Young, 20's, cute, tanned, 5'4", B or C cup, some tattoos, very nice ass in shape and feel, great body not thick not skinny. Skin looks and feels amazing and is well toned, it is a big part of her appeal for me. She has a very nice body, not tall not short, well proportioned. Very faint bikini lines on back. Top tier pussy. Good bbbj technique and sometimes goes deep. Great looks and proportions overall, in good shape. No DATY, she enjoys dick in pussy a lot. Best to seduce and bring your service, some English. Youthful body and vibe. Very nice outfit and underwear highlighting her beautiful tits. Many people noticed her top tier pussy. She enjoys sex.

    The easiest way to know if a reviewer can help you is to look at past reviews for girls you also saw. I previously reviewed Tiana at KA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Tiana - 5'2", close to ad photo, tiny spinner, skinny. B cup, decent face. Long hair with curls. Amateur vibe with typical HYA service, up to taste. Ticklish on neck and side of face, no dfk and not much tongue. Good visuals especially doggy. Petite. Important: Not much tongue and ticklish with neck. She likes everything else I do.

    Since I like her looks, would repeat. Not much English or communication but nice girl. I will also review Asuka in the corg thread, she is at mumu.
    I think Susie K was here before, and this is my description of her:

    Susie K - High looks and service, full bodied woman. Good face, big D or DD MMs, good ass, white skin, 5'5", normal body type not thick not skinny. Very good English. Good attitude and good long bbbj, it is lay back and enjoy service.

    If the descriptions for girls in the past didn't help you, don't use them. It means our taste is too different.

  13. #6105
    Totally unrelated, but it's months since the other guys apparently shut down for good. While I do believe the law enforcement theory has water, the idea there's some big bust waiting to come down months later just seems far-fetched beyond belief.

  14. #6104
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    I never followed the rosters at KA and AP (or that other one that closed). From the posts here, It sounded like the people traveling were independent providers but typically stayed associated with one agency. Would it be safe to assume that some from the closed agencies would travel back to this area to provide under the remaining KA agency? It would seem odd that an independent would walk away from a market where they made money if there was still a way to access the income.
    The women are definitely indy. So yes, some might make a swap if they heard good things / knew it was an option.

  15. #6103

    KA Staffing

    I never followed the rosters at KA and AP (or that other one that closed). From the posts here, It sounded like the people traveling were independent providers but typically stayed associated with one agency. Would it be safe to assume that some from the closed agencies would travel back to this area to provide under the remaining KA agency? It would seem odd that an independent would walk away from a market where they made money if there was still a way to access the income.

  16. #6102

    More on winee

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunray5  [View Original Post]
    How does her face compare to her pictures and does she look like she's in her 20's or is she older?
    Certainly more angular than pic. I think she's early 30's, maybe late 20's. I didn't see evidence of baby damage, and tightness of pussy confirms that.

    It's just that her body proportions and face shape are not very beautiful, but that tight little butt felt good in my hand with my fingertips resting on her butthole. You won't be disappointed.

    I wish I had time to doggy her.

    She leaves on Wednesday, I'm considering repeating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape