Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 18186
-
01-25-26 15:09 #16866Senior Member

Posts: 44Seleste
Thanks to EveryDayJ for the info. Met up with her a bit ago. Was worried about incall but it wasn't bad, its just a motel at the end of the day. Plus she keeps it actually clean and tidy unlike most motels I've been in. Short version of dream is very sweet, very hot and gets into it. Would definitely recommend and will be back.
Stay safe.
-
01-25-26 11:44 #16865Senior Member

Posts: 306Maya. Spinner, vixen
Had another great visit with Maya. Really enjoy her beauty, enthusiasm and firm spinner body. She loves being put in your favorite positions. She'll be leaving for several weeks soon so if you reach out soon you might catch her this week.
-
01-24-26 23:59 #16864Senior Member

Posts: 647[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-24-26 15:40 #16863Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34Thanks
Thank you so much.
Originally Posted by Bncf310
[View Original Post]
And I 'm looking forward to seeing you again soon.
-
01-24-26 13:16 #16862Regular Member

Posts: 8Sharing is caring!
I'm in Orlando for the weekend and was looking for some highly reviewed UTR contacts. I'd really appreciate if anyone can get me a contact. Thanks guys, Orlando scene is amazing by the way. I come from a small town and its dry and boring out there. Looking for some good and decent time.
-
01-24-26 09:41 #16861Senior Member

Posts: 201I wasn't trying to bust your chops or anything. I just wanted to make you or other readers aware. Sometimes you get different quotes based on what page you found them on.
Originally Posted by BBanks5275
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 00:30 #16860Regular Member

Posts: 3Seleste
Just PMd you about her as well. Thanks!
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 21:54 #16859Senior Member

Posts: 759Thanks again S6776 for hooking me up with Sexi Slim's #. Finally got to see her today and wow, you guys in Orlando have some gems. Sexi is a tiny tiny little thing.
Originally Posted by S6776
[View Original Post]
I think she's even smaller than Seleste. Great time and def will be seeing her again. I'll have to alternate between her and Seleste!! Still have Sarah on my to do list! Pun intended!! LOL.
-
01-23-26 16:31 #16858Senior Member

Posts: 90Wrong Thread
Thanks for catching that, I have put in a request to move this to the correct thread (if possible).
Originally Posted by CheekyFella
[View Original Post]
I might just be able to delete the original and repost in the correct thread.
-
01-23-26 10:15 #16857Senior Member

Posts: 356The exact definition of UTR
An if you're not there type they will give you half ass service see most girls who rent their holes are YMMV.
Originally Posted by BBanks5275
[View Original Post]
But the UTRS are UTRS because they only feel comfortable with certain guys and they want to avoid law enforcement.
But that not the case what law enforcement does is watch them to track persons of interest until they can find a way to make an arrest.
So being a utr is a level of protection an a way to be selective about clientele I personally avoid utrs to avoid Childish BS.
An have access to better looking providers like I said all the girls are YMMV but your guaranteed to find it when dealing with UTRS.
-
01-23-26 09:25 #16856Senior Member

Posts: 201FYI. Yara posts on both Tryst and Seeking.
Originally Posted by BBanks5275
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 09:14 #16855Banned Member

Posts: 907Visiting
Hey fellas! I'm traveling in from Nashville in a few weeks and I'm looking for some recon help. Love to meet a nice UTR with some curves.
Happy to trade info if anyone is up this way. We have a Celeste up here that will blow your doors off. 😂.
-
01-22-26 14:59 #16854Senior Member

Posts: 759Same bro, same!! Lucky (I think) that I'm in Tampa so not too far away.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
I'd go broke if I lived closer to her.
-
01-22-26 12:59 #16853Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34Thanks
It was a pleasure seeing you, and looking forward to next time.
Originally Posted by BlueRover055
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 12:49 #16852Senior Member

Posts: 306She really has a sexy, firm body and a spunky personality. Got to enjoy her enthusiasm!
Originally Posted by Kytril
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






