Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 18194
-
01-23-26 10:15 #16859Senior Member

Posts: 356The exact definition of UTR
An if you're not there type they will give you half ass service see most girls who rent their holes are YMMV.
Originally Posted by BBanks5275
[View Original Post]
But the UTRS are UTRS because they only feel comfortable with certain guys and they want to avoid law enforcement.
But that not the case what law enforcement does is watch them to track persons of interest until they can find a way to make an arrest.
So being a utr is a level of protection an a way to be selective about clientele I personally avoid utrs to avoid Childish BS.
An have access to better looking providers like I said all the girls are YMMV but your guaranteed to find it when dealing with UTRS.
-
01-23-26 09:25 #16858Senior Member

Posts: 201FYI. Yara posts on both Tryst and Seeking.
Originally Posted by BBanks5275
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 09:14 #16857Banned Member

Posts: 907Visiting
Hey fellas! I'm traveling in from Nashville in a few weeks and I'm looking for some recon help. Love to meet a nice UTR with some curves.
Happy to trade info if anyone is up this way. We have a Celeste up here that will blow your doors off. 😂.
-
01-22-26 14:59 #16856Senior Member

Posts: 761Same bro, same!! Lucky (I think) that I'm in Tampa so not too far away.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
I'd go broke if I lived closer to her.
-
01-22-26 12:59 #16855Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34Thanks
It was a pleasure seeing you, and looking forward to next time.
Originally Posted by BlueRover055
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 12:49 #16854Senior Member

Posts: 306She really has a sexy, firm body and a spunky personality. Got to enjoy her enthusiasm!
Originally Posted by Kytril
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 09:25 #16853Senior Member

Posts: 237Seleste
Been home for a few days and I can't get Seleste out my mind! I think she put a curse on me LOL. I can't wait to come back to Orlando. She's really a rare breed.
-
01-21-26 21:35 #16852Senior Member

Posts: 218Seleste
Seen her twice now. Let me tell you, finding a provider like this is oh so rare. First she has the perfect spinner body (which is how women should really look like imo), she's young and pretty but has a sweet, down to earth personality and treats you like a veteran twice her age. She also blows like you're the first guy she's seen after spending years in the penitentiary. Great girl.
-
01-21-26 00:55 #16851Senior Member

Posts: 75You're not the only Hailey
Obviously there was another with the same name.
Originally Posted by Hailee7
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 22:23 #16850Senior Member

Posts: 41Celeste
Saw Celeste recently and all the reviews were spot on. Very skinny, young Latina. Not what I usually go to but she is pretty. Innocent looking but that may have been the best head I have ever had. That alone will make her part of my rotation. Treat her nice! She's a sweet girl.
-
01-20-26 21:42 #16849Senior Member

Posts: 761Seleste
Holy hell fellas.
Finally got to see her today and wow, just wow. In my 37 years of mongering, there's been a few who have blown me away (pun intended). For a 22 year old, she's right up there with the best of them as far as skills, perfect body, personality etc.
I've never have spent so much for a car date and you know what? I do it all over again.
Good thing I live in Tampa or my a $$ would be broke seeing her everyday and twice on Sundays.
You guys def have yourself a gem here. Treat her well fellas.
-
01-20-26 21:34 #16848Senior Member

Posts: 761He changed his user name.
Originally Posted by TaderHead
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 17:55 #16847Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34Thank you
Thanks for a great time, looking forward to seeing you soon.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 15:23 #16846Senior Member

Posts: 37Sylvia Hope
Man. Got to meet up with Sylvia Hope the other day and it was even better than advertised. I'll try not to be repetitive of what others have said because they're spot on! But an amazing provider that made our time together an experience (in a good way LOL). Comms are very good and she does her own screening and has an account on here. We set a time / day. Arrived at her safe location and was greeted with a nice DFK action and some good convo before getting to it. The BBJ was amazing and had to stop before I was Donezo LOL went through a few positions and finished up and laid and had some more nice convo and she gave me a few tips as being a bit new to the hobby.
Treat her right for sure as she's a great one and I definitely plan on seeing her again!
-
01-20-26 14:54 #16845Senior Member

Posts: 159It's clear now.
Originally Posted by CowboyJ
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






